• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Xbox - Smooth!

    Xbox - Smooth!


    Smooth!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Six months ago, I'd never even opened an Xbox controller. Now half a year later, and I've finished my fourth full controller mod! I just finished the Deadpool one yesterday (except I'm thinking on engraving a movie quote on the right side. Suggestions welcome.)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Xbox one s and its descendant.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Xbox One beside Xbox 1

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I don’t think I played THAT much in April... what’s the deal?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Just got this email from Amazon...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Similar to how Controller gear released the Purge trooper controller for star wars, they are now releasing this LE bundle! The Locust Horde controller and charging stand, they are limited to 2,000 units and are $169.99

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    You can make a paper scale model of both the series X and series S. Seriously cool.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    How would quick resume work with disk games? If at all?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    1st edition xbox 360 won't read

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Hi! Recently I got out my brothers 1st edition xbox 360 and it hasn't been used for like 7 years so I was putting in a disc and it goes right to open tray. Is it a laser or does it need a new disc drive? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/idontknowaname013
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Xbox Series S GPU clocked so low?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    The PS5 gpu is clocked at 2.23GHz compared to the Xbox Series S gpu which is clocked at 1.565GHz, both using the same architecture. What reasons would Microsoft have to clock the series s so low?

    submitted by /u/mrman2525
    [link] [comments]

    here is a free 14-day gold trail

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    9MPD9-Q4FK4-G9WG7-76CW9-RKGFZ

    submitted by /u/sukonthes
    [link] [comments]

    Is the gamepass ultimate trick still working?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    I already got the gamepass ultimate trial once. Can I still buy 3 years of XBL gold and convert it?

    submitted by /u/mediocre_score
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series S/X support USB Headsets

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    NEX GEN XBOX GAMES

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if all or most next gen XBOX games is going to be available on PC?

    submitted by /u/masonreevesspeaks
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best option to play Jurassic World Evolution?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Hi all, so I have a question. I currently don't own an Xbox, only a PS4, Switch, and PC. I want to play Jurassic World Evolution, which is currently only available for Xbox One, Steam/PC, PS4, and Switch. I know this game isn't part of the catalog currently available on Game Pass Ultimate, so I'm wondering if I could:

    1. Buy the Xbox One version of the game and link it to my Game Pass Ultimate so I can play on my PC/Android phone? Or is an Xbox required for this?
    2. Buy the PC/Steam version of the game and link it to my Game Pass Ultimate so I can play on my Android/Phone?

    Would either of these methods work or am I screwed unless the game itself is available in the cloud catalog for xcloud? I could've sworn I read somewhere that Game Pass Ultimate lets you stream any games you own on PC/Xbox to your Android phone, but I wanted to verify just in case before buying the game. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Raspberrydroid
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t sign into Xbox app as I put a typo in my email address but when I press ‘fix it here’ nothing happens

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Do Xbox GamePass (PC) codes still work on Consoles?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Hi,

    To cut a story short, i got a free 3 month PC game pass code from discord, i don't own a xbox myself but my brother does so i sent it to him, i did mention it does say it is PC. He inputted the code into the redeem thing on his xbox and it does let him redeem it but again it says Game Pass PC.

    It seems obvious it's a PC code but i wondered would it still let him use game pass on his console? I like game pass but honestly, whilst i am a PC gamer, i have a massive steam library to catchup on and i am sure he would appreciate this a lot more than me.

    Would redeeming it on console let him use it or am i best to just redeem it on windows and try to make some time for it at some point?

    Thank you in advance :)

    submitted by /u/AwkwardAdult92
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one doesnt read xbox one discs

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, my xbox one wont read xbox one discs. Dvds and xbox 360 games play no problem but blu rays stutter when they start and xbox one games take a while to get working. Sometimes it requires me to insert and remove the disc multiple times before the game loads. Any suggestions to remedy this?

    TLDR: xbox one games are a pain to load now, any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/mrredreaction
    [link] [comments]

    impossible to get Amazon video prime on xbox360 in Canada ?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    well that sucks. It's just a video plugin needed. Why be so silly, I can play them on my old s3 phone

    submitted by /u/homestead1111
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of backwards compatable games on series x??

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Xbox live

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    If I activate xbox live (3 month) card on my account and my son has a 3 month going on his account, will they stack or run together?

    submitted by /u/dean060810
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help, my Xbox One won't turn on,

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I've had this issue for months now and normally it just kinda fixes itself or I do a power restart (where you unplug the power supply and wait 10 seconds, I don't know the actual name) and then l wait an hour or two pushing the button over and over again and one time it randomly works (weird, I know) but for the past 2 weeks it hasn't turned on at all. It still makes noises when I push buttons but never lights up or turns on

    Anyone have any idea of what I can do, the Series X comes out soon so I don't want to buy and new Xbox One but I still want to be able to use my Xbox before then

    Any suggestions are helpful and welcome

    submitted by /u/CrazyBoom23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment