• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    Xbox One - Xbox one original free surprise.

    Xbox One - Xbox one original free surprise.


    Xbox one original free surprise.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I originally posted that I was going to receive a free Xbox one Original for free and asked for some advice. When I went to my parents and received it, it happened to be a brand new xbox one X with two controllers they got it from a local person who gave it away absolutely free. I'm now in the process of downloading some game pass games it's going to be a good weekend.

    submitted by /u/Willsonn85
    [link] [comments]

    Had to sacrifice my original X1 controller from 2014 to fix my Elite V2 tonight. Moment of silence for this juggernaut of a controller.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Series S is a great console

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I just finished NieR: Automata and it blew me away. I highly recommend playing this and it's on GP. The story is next level stuff. Combat is so satisfying. OMG soundtrack is damn good, It can put you in a zen mode. I am on 2nd pt. Every gamer should experience this once. BTW it's Sunday in India.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 Campaign Will Be Shorter Than The Witcher 3's Because A Lot of People Didn't Finish It - IGN

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    This new "My Games and Apps" Button is awesome! I'd like to have this for group buttons too!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    This is how Xbox Series S backwards compatibility really works

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Looks as if taco bell has brought the XSX cups already. There's a code on the other side and a number you must text it to and see if you have a chance of winning. Best of luck to everyone!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I reported someone yesterday, and now Xbox won't stop messaging me. Either that of they've gone absolutely overkill the person's punishment.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    "We didnt get to visit all of our Xbox Games Studios today, that means, we will have more to share later this year."

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    2020 July 23, end of the Xbox digital event, Matt Booty.

    Im still thinking about those unannounced games. Only Battletoads came out since then. Maybe Xbox has some kind of surprise in their pockets?

    submitted by /u/t1Rabbit
    [link] [comments]

    FYI, you can get 24 months of live from Bjs wholesale for 93 dollars without a membership and upgrade to gamepass ultimate for a total of 2 years for 110 dollars

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    I struggled so hard to find 24 months of live on a deal that wasn't Costco and finally found it through bjs, you just select try the one day pass and order it. Just thought I'd spread the knowledge. I'm set until 2023 lmao.

    submitted by /u/Negative_Matter
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of XBOX Startup Screens 2001 - 2020

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Aussie Setup Sunday - Ready for November 10

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Thank you Microsoft for XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    This is insane! Back in 2014 I have changed from XBOX 360 to PS4, always looking back to games like Halo and Gears.

    Yesterday I have joined the Game Pass Ultimate and was able to run Halo 5 without any issues or big latency on my Android device, WITH my PS4 controller.

    Thank you Microsoft, really smart move!

    I have nearly forgotten how smooth the XBOX environment is running, not to compare with the broken PSN architecture.

    And maybe the Series X is will take place in my living room :)

    submitted by /u/CupOfDung
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox HDR Calibration App messes up in game HDR calibration?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am loving the new HDR calibration app on the xbox. I have set it up, but when I go to in game HDR settings of a game like Hitman 2 or Destiny 2, the white balance logos are all on show, even the ones that it states that you should barely see, I can see them really clearly. So I adjust the in game HDR slider, and they do not change the logo/image brightness by much.

    So my question is, does this new HDR calibration app mess up the HDR for games that have HDR setup tools in their settings? Am I seeing not what the developer of that game intended?

    submitted by /u/Deep-in-my-mind
    [link] [comments]

    Made it to 250k. Gonna try to make it to half a million very soon

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Free 14-day trial code for game pass. First come, first serve. Enjoy!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Best headset that will be compatible with both xbox series x and ps5 in the future? Using xbox one x right now.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/MobyDees
    [link] [comments]

    Games not showing up in library even after factory reset

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Im trying to install gta v from one of my friends accounts and its not showing up in the library, my friend knows for sure that he 100% bought the game because when my friend goes on his xbox it says he has it. Ive tried removing his account and adding it again, ive factory reset my xbox, ive treid using another friends account who has gta v. Nothing i try seems to work, does anyone know how to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/MaintenanceCold4804
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment