• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Found this in a broken Xbox 360 s I got off eBay

    Xbox 360 - Found this in a broken Xbox 360 s I got off eBay


    Found this in a broken Xbox 360 s I got off eBay

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Gamer helped catch armed robber. The offender who threatened three men in a flat raid was caught after the robbery was broadcast to a gamer 25 miles away who was playing an online X-Box game Call of Duty: Black Ops with one of his victims.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Power ring won't turn on, will this harm me in any way? Should I be concerned?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Looking for some new games

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I'm kind of looking for a bunch of different things and I've done some research so far but I thought I'd run it through you fine folks: I'm looking for realistic games, survival games, milsim (that's a stretch I know), tactical, FPS, base building, open world games. I already have most of the call of duty's for the 360, and I am so burnt out on them I can't play them anymore. I have both Metro 2033 and Last light, Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated, thanks gang.

    Edit: I've been looking into the first State of Decay, is that one worth picking up?

    submitted by /u/OrratAgon666
    [link] [comments]

    Parental lock code reset

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I recently purchased an Xbox 360 off of eBay. The parental lock code is enabled. The seller on eBay can't remember the code. How do I reset/disable the parental lock?

    Would factory resetting the Xbox 360 work?

    submitted by /u/synapticshock2027
    [link] [comments]

    Is vacuuming out the dust in my 360 ok?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Haven't dusted it out... literally ever, so I wanna give it a clean. Just wanted to know if it'd harm it in anyway. : )

    submitted by /u/Brelen_Raven
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to remove the “Xbox 360” logo from this headset ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    What’s the best way to remove the “Xbox 360” logo from this headset ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    What is your top 10 best 2player xbox 380 games of all time ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I just grabbed an xbox. I need some games. It came with lots of COD and other first person shooters.

    I am looking for good games.. maybe fun games two people can play together

    submitted by /u/homestead1111
    [link] [comments]

    Backing up multi disc games

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Hey team,

    My kid snapped a game in half yesterday, so I'm on a mission to back everything up and put my stuff in storage.

    I've ripped a bunch of my games to iso's and have been using iso2god to then ftp them to my RGH Xbox. Not having any issue with single disc games but I'm not sure what to do with my multi disc games.

    I've looked online and found a lot of differing guides. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction or explain it?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Criminogenesis
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with my collection

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I've begun collecting 360 games after a long hiatus. The only rule to my collection is one game per franchise. A little weird? Maybe. But that's the way she goes.

    Right now I need to decide between Fallout 3 and New Vegas. As well as Oblivion and Skyrim.

    Having played all four, I'm leaning towards New Vegas and Oblivion because I prefer a deeper RPG experience. However proper leveling in Oblivion is sometimes tiresome. And I've just spent more time with Fallout 3 than I have New Vegas. But I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on which you prefer and why.

    submitted by /u/MrDurden314
    [link] [comments]

    Must-Have Games for Xbox 360?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Hey, I bought a used Xbox 360 Slim a few days ago and I'm looking for your opinion on the best games. Games that I already bought: • Gears of War 3 • NFS Most Wanted (Remake) • Red Dead Redemption • Forza Motorsport 4 • Skyrim • Army of Two • GTA V • Lego Harry Potter - Years 5 - 7 • Resident Evil 5

    Which games do you think are must haves that I don't already own?

    Thanks for your suggestions. 😊

    submitted by /u/walkerloo
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I just got Game Pass Ultimate 14 days

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Who wants to play online Xbox 360/One games with me? My gamertag is RidiculousBox. I have over 200+ Xbox 360 titles and 50+ One titles. Remember that, on Xbox 360, you can press the "Compare Games" button to see what games I have. Or, on Xbox One, go to my profile and go to the tab that says "Gaming" to see what 360 and One titles I own.

    submitted by /u/JoshuaReenThreeFukYo
    [link] [comments]

    My collection of Og Xbox/Xbox 360 games

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Can I not play multiplayer online Halo without paying Microsoft ?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Or other multiplayer online games? If so lame. what am I a cash cow ? I have halo on Mac and don't pay anyone anything.

    submitted by /u/homestead1111
    [link] [comments]

    xbox controller won’t turn on

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    i put new batteries in and it won't turn on idk if it's the battery or what

    submitted by /u/BigSadWaffle
    [link] [comments]

    Best Guns For Cold War Alpha!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    New to the 360 scene, would like some general tips.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Looking to get into the system and am wondering about what the best model is, games to try, accessories to own and maintenance tips to get the longest lifespan from the system itself.

    submitted by /u/Netzekt
    [link] [comments]

    Best 360 casual party games?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I have a 360 still and have a few roommates that I want to play games with but they aren't gamers. Does anyone have any suggestions for good games that are casual and have up to 4 player coop? Preferably something more head to head rather than a co-op campaign or something! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Yoshi_6969
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment