• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Xbox - Here’s a picture of my old frakenbox original :D

    Xbox - Here’s a picture of my old frakenbox original :D


    Here’s a picture of my old frakenbox original :D

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Microsoft made some big brain moves this gen

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    This is obvious to all of you but I was thinking about this last night, even as a Sony fan boy I have to respect how smart their strategy is.

    Xbox is not going to outsell Playstation, that's not me being biased Sony is the market leader. Regardless of power or whatever value proposition, there are just too many people loyal to Playstation. PS5 is all but guaranteed to outsell the Xbox. But like Phil Spencer said they are looking to move their focus from hardware sales to subscription services.

    If they keep their current user base for Game Pass which is ~10 million, which seems highly improbable since they are launching games like Halo Infinite and other first party titles directly on game pass. Game Pass will certainly only grow. But worst case scenario the numbers plateau and this gen only last 5 years. Microsoft stands to make over 5 billion dollars in that time from Game Pass alone. All without dealing with manufacturing, shipping, retailers or publishers. Their only real costs would be development and marketing which should be chump change compared to their profits.

    Now this is all back of a napkin guesstimation math, so feel free to correct me. Not accounting for hardware sales too, which should be successful despite Sony's advantage. It's just a very smart forward thinking plan and streaming/digital downloads especially with XSS and PS5 digital, will only become more and more prevalent than it already is. I just gotta recognize how industry changing this will be.

    submitted by /u/twicechabillions
    [link] [comments]

    Preparing some 3d printed parts to try when the Series X arrives, PETG base to try and help with air flow in my warm gaming room.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    My boyfriend's dad gave him an original Xbox and we found this on the back, between the ethernet port and the AV port. Is it modded? What's it for?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    External Storage Questions

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    So we all know that the new console will have the SSD inside and Seagate has the expansion cards - those will be required to play Series X games. But it gets a little confusing I think.

    What I'm wondering is if I get a One X game (let's say Cyberpunk) and it's made for the One X. Cool, I can store that on my current HDD and play it on the Series X. Once the upgrade comes for Cyberpunk, will I then have to transfer that to internal storage to play it?

    submitted by /u/xKernalSandersx
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox store sales

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Sorry if this gets asked a lot. I'm thinking of getting a series X instead of PS5. I hate the colour of it and the design plus game pass looks great value. PSN has some decent digital sales but I never really hear people talking about Xbox store sales.

    How does the Xbox store sales compare to PSN sales for people who have experience with both?

    submitted by /u/SixScoopsHD
    [link] [comments]

    Series S/X games

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    This gen ps4 was my main (where og xbox and 360 where in past gens) and I have a PS5 preorder but have been thinking of switching back to Xbox primarily for game pass. Is there a list anywhere outlining the coming xbox exclusives and game pass/ea access games?

    submitted by /u/DomainoftheFountain
    [link] [comments]

    How do you choose the Xbox X with the monthly deal

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Will you be able to choose this from Best Buy or amazon? Or is this only an option if you buy it from Microsoft store has anyone mentioned?

    submitted by /u/blbjtb
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading problem

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    I keep trying to download rdr2 disc version but every time I try it gets to 51.5% then stops downloading the discs are clean and I'm not playing any games during download. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/homiegant
    [link] [comments]

    BestBuy Links for Series X / Series S

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Download game on GamePass App has two Xbox consoles?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    I installed the most recent GamePass app on my tablet. Went to download Neon Abyss and it is showing I can download to 2 Xbox One consoles. One with 99 GB free and the other with 33 GB free. I only have one console (an Xbox One S). I do have an external HDD plugged into my Xbox.

    Anyone else run into this issue?

    submitted by /u/ryanfromin
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 S hard drive replacement

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Just a quick question, if I replace the hard drive on my 360 slim, will I still be able to play original Xbox games on it? I know there used to be software you could download online for it, but I heard now you just need to update the software online? Thank you al!

    submitted by /u/vserb1337
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy games on the Microsoft Store (on my PC) will I automatically have them on my xBox if I login with the same account?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I'm a PlayStatation player, but I'd like to play Halo and Tell Me Why, which are xBox exclusives. If I buy them for PC on the Microsoft store and start playing them there while I don't get an xBox, will I already have them on the xBox once I get one??

    submitted by /u/MPRF12345
    [link] [comments]

    Midnight club LA on the One

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I want to buy Midnightclub LA but every time I go to buy it it says it's not available in my region. Is there a way around that or a different way it will work?

    submitted by /u/UhhUserNameNPassword
    [link] [comments]

    Will you be able to download 360 games on the series s?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm trying to decide which console I'm getting this generation and I really want to play some old 360 games on the series s but considering it doesn't have a disk drive I don't know if you can play 360 games at all on it.

    submitted by /u/Peytonfuson_memes1
    [link] [comments]

    New gen preorder

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Should I order online or in person? Are delays a thing? Will it being ordered on amazon make it on time or later? Do you worry about the 1st batch being defective?

    submitted by /u/MattMattgr
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox all access Xbox one x question

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    When will all access be available for the one x, the one s is available but the one x isn't shown yet, and I'd like to get that one with all access, so when will it be available, cuz I think Microsoft said on the site it would be available for the one x.

    Edit question: is the one x even available via all access

    submitted by /u/Mr-lamelaine
    [link] [comments]

    Series S Upscaling

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    So I heard that the Series S will upscale your games to 4K if you have a 4K tv. If that's true, what's the point of getting the Series X for the 4K if you can just get the Series S and upscale it to 4K. Also, I know that the Series X has true 4K compared to upscaled 4K but is there really that much of a difference between them?

    submitted by /u/Beansoup24
    [link] [comments]

    New line of credit required?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    My understanding was that you could simply add tour credit card and set up auto bill for the all in one Xbox/game pass package at $35 a month or w/e.

    Now it looks like you have to finance through their partner bank? I'm not really interested in new lines of credit. Anyone have clarity on this?

    submitted by /u/RemoteTall
    [link] [comments]

    4k 120fps ready tv/monitor recommendations for next gen

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    i like many others are awaiting the next gen consoles and with the console upgrade i'm planning on upgrading my TV/monitor but i cant tell the difference. i'm obviously looking for a 4k ready monitor that can support 120fps ready for next gen. if you have any recommendations please drop a link (uk distributors since i'm from the uk)

    submitted by /u/Rottenpotato365
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one s wont read brand new discs

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Brand new disc from walmart. Put it in xbox one s. Deep groaning and grinding noises. Ive done a hard reset and a factory reset and neither of these worked.

    submitted by /u/Initial_Squirrel4690
    [link] [comments]

    Dead batteries?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I got a Play and charge kit for my Xbox one a couple of months ago, but recently when I try to turn my controller on it just last for 3-5 seconds and it just turns off. What do I do? Get different rechargeable batteries? Is there any way to fix the one I'm using?

    submitted by /u/stoplookingatmyPP
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Foundry Interview with Codemasters - How enabling SMT in Dirt 5 for XSX/XSS led to massive performance gains and easy 120fps.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment