• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Xbox One - Apple won’t allow GamePass but allows this?! Lately I’m embarrassed to be an Apple fan.

    Xbox One - Apple won’t allow GamePass but allows this?! Lately I’m embarrassed to be an Apple fan.


    Apple won’t allow GamePass but allows this?! Lately I’m embarrassed to be an Apple fan.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    PS4+PC GAMER + XBOX

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    For anyone interested, the DLC for the original Modern Warfare from 2007 is currently free!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Xbox One S: How It's Made 4 [OC]

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    AT&T backing off from possible Warner Bros. Interactive sale

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    After two years, I finally figured out what was causing my controller to disconnect!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    There is a TL;DR at the end if you don't want to read all of this.

    I first got my original xbox one in 2015 and I never had any issues with it. While I did find the 500gb hard drive too small, I was eventually given a 4TB external hard drive for christmas. I used that xbox up until 2018 when I upgraded to the Xbox One X. Right when I ordered my One X, I also bought a small 250gb ssd to put some of my games on it to help out with some of the bigger games that took forever to load.

    Around the time I got my new console is when I started to notice that my controller was getting randomly disconnected. When I was wearing my headset, I would hear the audio break in/out and eventually no audio. Then, the game would say that the controller is disconnected. I look at my controller to see the flashing xbox logo and it would eventually reconnect.

    After the problem became more frequent, I stuck to using a micro usb cable with my controller for the next year as I couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then, one day I wanted to see if it still disconnects. I was thinking maybe there was something wrong with the One X and maybe they fixed it with a software update or something. Nope. It still disconnects.

    At this point, I said "Desperate times call for desperate measures". I went through every single wireless device I'm nearby and turned it off one by one in order to determine what was causing it to disconnect as I refuse to think this was a hardware problem with my console. At this point, I used my first xbox one to determine if it was a hardware problem with my One X. Well guess what? My first xbox started to disconnect the controller. I also tried many different controllers and every single one of them randomly disconnected at some point.

    After pouring through many different articles and posts, I was unable to get any kind of reason as to why this was happening. But, after many months of digging, I eventually found the culprit.

    So, what was causing my controller to disconnect?

    USB 3.0

    The other day, I came across a reddit post regarding how USB 3.0 can mess with wireless devices. I read about this site that discusses this. To keep it simple, USB 3.0 interferes with bluetooth devices and other devices on the 2.4ghz frequency. The reason why my controller was disconnecting is that I sat my usb 3.0 SSD on top of my xbox one X. Even when I went back to my original xbox one, I still connected the SSD to my xbox and sat it on top of the console.

    To fix the problem, since the cable I got with my SSD was very short, I got a much longer cable and moved my SSD as far away from my xbox one x as possible. As of the making of this post, I'm going on 2 weeks without any controller disconnections! Which is the longest I've ever been. I mentioned above that I got a 4TB external hard drive with my original xbox one. I was asking myself as to why my controller wasn't disconnecting when I used it back then. The only thing I can think of is that the cable for my SSD does both power and data while the external 4TB hard drive get its power from an external power adapter and the usb cable does only data. So I was thinking that since the cable does only data, it doesn't interfere as much. I've always sat the external drive right next to my xbox since I got it and had no issues. But, I'm only speculating.

    Hopefully this helps out with anyone who has this issue. Even if you have a usb cable plugged into the xbox and not being plugged into anything at the other end, there could be a chance that it might be causing the issue. I would suggest to anyone having any controller disconnections to remove anything plugged into the USB ports and test to see if it solves your problem.

    TL;DR: USB 3.0 interferes with wireless devices. I sat a usb 3.0 SSD on top of my console that was causing my controller to disconnect. Got a longer cable for my SSD, move it as far away from the xbox as I could. Going on 2 weeks, longest I've had without any disconnections.

    submitted by /u/jstep32x
    [link] [comments]

    With 'Avowed', Bethesda Has Accidentally Created Its Own Elder Scrolls Rival - LADbible

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Back 4 Bloods' Instagram just teased a Trailer is coming soon!! *Spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    A friend and I are going through all the halo games before the launch of Halo Infinite. While talking about Halo 3, we remembered the amazing diorama used for promotion. Some of the best advertising ever.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    It Lurks Below crash fix coming to Xbox in a few days. Do NOT create a shared town hall for now!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Imran Khan: Sony approached all major third parties to make deals regarding exclusive content & games, Microsoft not willing to pay asking prices because of Sony's high offerings

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Halo Infinite release date confirmed!? December 1st is a Tuesday!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Apex Legends Season 6 — Boosted Launch Trailer

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Fable 2 in spanish

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Well I wanted to play the Fable saga and when I was done with Fable Anniversary I decided to install it from the Game Pass app. Now the thing is, the game is in Spanish. I know spanish, but the problem is I played the first Fable in English and want to play this one as well in this language because the game is based on Britain and it is the original language.

    I wouldn't mind if it was Gears of War or Halo because I know the dubbed version is pretty good in Spanish. But I don't feel comfortable with this version.

    My console default language is the US English, but the location is a non-speaking English country. Could it be that or is it that my phone is set in Spanish and downloading it from the app puts it in Spanish?

    submitted by /u/AHRbro
    [link] [comments]

    My friend lives in the US and be gifted me a game and I’m in the UK. It’s came up this is.. how can he get a EU code ?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Do all Xbox’s purchased new, come with a controller?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I was looking on the Microsoft store, it shows that the Xbox one x black comes with a controller but on the gold rush one, there's nothing saying controller included.

    submitted by /u/hoishalbob
    [link] [comments]

    Does the long thumb stick on the elite controller REALLY make any worthwhile difference?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I have a pretty good aim as it is, but I always like to be efficient as possible. But I can't tell if mastering this long controller stick will be worth it or redundant. So far it feels like you just have more space to manage, almost as though there's more room for mistake.

    Did you learn to use the long thumb stick, was it worth it?

    ***Better yet, would a pro Halo/CoD player benefit their aim with this stick?

    submitted by /u/Merit-Rest-Surrender
    [link] [comments]

    Mbps

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Is there a reason why I constantly have to do hard resets and continually testing connection just to get my normal mbps which is 80-95? I feel like I constantly have to full shut down and restart just to get it to probably work the way it's suppose.

    submitted by /u/Ch1ckenlegzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 STILL crashing Xbox One X

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Been searching the internet and it seems like there's no real resolution, just wanted to create a safe place for others who are also having their Saturday ruined by this launch day feature of BL3.

    Although if anyone knows the cheat code for "play the game", please feel free to share!

    submitted by /u/Backfjre
    [link] [comments]

    I think there’s beta testers for the new Xbox

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment