• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I have acquired the 360 Halos. How should I play them: chronological or release order?

    Xbox 360 - I have acquired the 360 Halos. How should I play them: chronological or release order?


    I have acquired the 360 Halos. How should I play them: chronological or release order?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Bought it for 5$ waddya think

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Bought this one yesterday and its jasper kronos but ı want to make it cooler(ı will apprechiete any game advices)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Does anyone wanna play minecraft

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    drop me your gamertag and ill send you an invite

    submitted by /u/MechanizedDonut_YT_
    [link] [comments]

    here's my little x360 game collection, what should I play from these ones?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    I just bought 2 Xbox 360s on eBay. Does Xbox Live multiplayer still cost money? In other words, will I need to buy 2 gold accounts for my 2 consoles to play each other on XBL?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Got some news so I created a subReddit r/consolecollectors if your interested maybe go join or make a post if you want to not forcing you

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    An In-depth Critique of Alan Wake, 10 Years Later

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    My fat ps3 died from 500 hrs of crysis 3 so i decided to buy a jasper xbox 360 elite

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I have a Xbox 360 Kinect And 5 Games im looking to sell

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Fifa 19, Fifa 12, Kinect Adventures, Kinect sports season 1 and 2 $27.5 for all 5 games and sensor price changeable for les games http://ebay.us/Tn3LIZ?cmpnId=5338273189

    submitted by /u/imscaredofyoutube
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live problem

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Hello guys! A few years ago i got a xbox 360 for my birthday. At the time i just enjoyed offline mode on games but it kinda annoys me now that i can't play online. Every time i start up the xbox with wifi on it stops at a grey loading screen with a white circle in the middle. If the wifi is off i manage to start the xbox but when i try to set up a connection it freezes or doesn't load between internet and xbox live . Do you think this is a problem that i can solve by changing the internet chip or whatever it is called or may it be a damage in the software? It is a xbox 360 slim without hard drive if it makes sense and also the internet i use is mobile hotspot. It has worked a couple of times but now it just won't work.

    submitted by /u/Valdemar05
    [link] [comments]

    Selling games

    Posted: 23 May 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm selling some games and have a blog post on TA with the details (located here: https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/cieg/blog ) I do have a couple unique games in there but I hope to be wrapping up some other games and selling as well so please take a look!

    submitted by /u/cieg
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 won't turn on

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys, this happened a few months ago when i came baxk from school, tried to turn on my xbox and it wouldn't react at all. My power brick ( or supply idk) is flashing orange and always has so i tried it today and it still won't turn on. I would like to play some fifa with my brother. What could it be? Any ideas what should i do?

    submitted by /u/tatinvelikistomak
    [link] [comments]

    I want to Mod my very old Xbox 360 which I don’t use anymore and has almost no games on it

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Which would be the easiest way to do so?

    submitted by /u/ViPeR9503
    [link] [comments]

    WiFi Adapter

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Just dusted off my 360 and landed a copy of NCAA 14, which I would like to update and run online.

    Running an Ethernet cord to our router/modem isn't a consistent option (can use from time to time but will be in the way if just left), and the original 360 wireless N adapters are hard to find from trusted sources.

    Does anyone have experience with 3rd party Ethernet to wifi adapters working on the 360? If so, which one worked for you? There's 1000s of them on Amazon but only seem to be for laptops.

    Welcome to any guidance!

    submitted by /u/Nikolicious589
    [link] [comments]

    Is it me or are a lot of Xbox 360s getting the red ring of death in 2020 more then ever?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    F

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I've had my Xbox for a long time since I was 6 so when I bought halo 3 it was on a parental lock screen, I forgot my password. Did anyone else's parents add the parental lock

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    Future plans

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone know is Microsoft has future plans on shutting down Xbox live for the 360 or still letting the 360 use live even with the release of future gen consoles

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    Does dust effect how fast the xbox can get hot? I havent used my xbox in about 5 years booted it up and downloaded youtube how ever it started getting hot only 3 minutes into the YouTube app.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Connecting Bluetooth Wireless headphone - suggestions?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I've got an XBox 360 Slim. I'm using an HDMI cable to my TV for video and an optic cable to a soundbar for audio. I picked up a Bluetooth headphone for playing later at night, thinking it would work with my soundbar, but that's not the case.

    I saw there is an audio adapter for the Xbox 360. I think it gives you a 3.5mm jack? So, questions: can I connect the Microsoft audio adapter while leaving my HDMI cable and my optic cable in? In setup would I just route audio out to that port? And how would I? Then next question - is there a recommended adapter that would take the 3.5mm jack input (or whatever the Microsoft headset adapter uses) and go Bluetooth out?

    I'm not looking to chat in game. I want to send sound from Rocksmith 2014 out to a headset if I'm getting noisy late at night and would rather not route it to a sound bar.

    submitted by /u/someotherbruce
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 collection update

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Having trouble connecting a new controller.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    I've tried putting in a fresh pack of batteries and even tried the ones from the other controller, the controller flashs green for about 30 seconds but it's just not connecting. I press the console connection button then i turn on the controller connection button, I've tried holding it down, doing it at the same time. I've also tried the same things with the power buttons, I held down the power button on the console so many times the display settings somehow changed to 480p.

    submitted by /u/Futanariworshiper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment