• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Garage sale haul: 64 dollars total spent

    Xbox 360 - Garage sale haul: 64 dollars total spent


    Garage sale haul: 64 dollars total spent

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    My Xbox 360 collection

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Started playing my Xbox again lately (first time in probably 3-5 years with gold) and just realized that almost all my childhood is still being enjoyed

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    How long do controllers last?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    So I tried to use my Xbox 360 E thing I got about 6 or so years ago and haven't touched in years. I open the batteries, and find some sticky paper stuff from the batteries on one. I place new batteries in both controllers an welp they don't work. The console works fine however. So, how long do controllers which aren't used for along time last? (Also another question, can you remotely sign out of Xbox live on a 360 via pc?)

    submitted by /u/Kaimanatron
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, so I had a digital copy of Ultimate Alliance: Gold Edition (I didn’t download the dlc and just call it golden edition, it was just there once I bought it), but I had to get a new 360. Once I redownload the game, will the dlc be there?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Why does the Xbox 360 E get shitted on so much?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    How reliable is the Xbox 360 Elite?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Recently got an OG Xbox, all the component cables have been bad, using a composite to SCART adapter, the games look pretty bad. No other option. The Thomson drive in my Xbox is the least reliable and I'm already facing issues. Would rather spend as little as possible. Just want a 7th gen console that'll last more than 3 years.

    submitted by /u/AH1-YT
    [link] [comments]

    Not long now till it arrives :D

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 refuses to turn off, any way to fix this? (Sorry for shaky camera.)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Jason Bourne The Video Game - The Bourne Conspiracy. The lost 360 title.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I need help with a download

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    So I'm downloading gta5 on xbox 360 and when I put in the download disc, it stops around 830 mb. Is this a problem I need to fix or do I just need to wait? Note, my wifi is working right and I know I have enough storage space. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/meme_master656
    [link] [comments]

    Can you swap the front plate on a black jasper?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I've been looking at some cool plates on ebay lol

    submitted by /u/chill_kev
    [link] [comments]

    How do I "fix" a disc that an Xbox 360 won't read?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I have an NCAA 14 disc that the Xbox 360 won't read. The 360 reads NCAA 12 just fine so I'm pretty sure it's an issue of the NCAA 14 disc being scratched up/dirty and not the 360 itself.

    What's the best way to fix or restore a disc that won't read in the Xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/ThePUNisher96
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a 360 with the E 74 error. What does it mean?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    So today I found a Halo 3 edition 360 that I've been looking for. Bought it from a friend who bought it off eBay in 2012. Shortly after it got the error and a red light. Not the whole red ring but just one of the lights is red.

    Today I powered it up with no HDMI. Just turned it on to see if I would get a red light and no. Hopeful, I hooked it up to the TV but instantly a red light and the error screen.

    What's the issue? Internal? Perhaps the HDMI port is an issue and I have to do AV?

    submitted by /u/HankScorpio20
    [link] [comments]

    Order of priority for Error Codes?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Have a Xenon that had bad capacitors and was giving me a 0022 error. Decided to replace the caps, and heat gun the GPU/CPU.

    Now I get a 0020 error.

    Not sure if I fixed the CPU issue, and heat gunning broke the GPU, or if perhaps I originally had both an 0022 AND a 0020 error present, but it only shows one per some sort of order of priority.

    submitted by /u/speedbump47
    [link] [comments]

    Jasper on NXE dash.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I need y'all's help

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    So I made a microsoft/xbox account around a month ago so I could play minecraft with somebody on my PS4, and then I tried to connect said microsoft account to my 360, but it isn't working, I put the right passwords and everything, so do I have to sign out of my ps4 to gain xbox live to my 360?

    submitted by /u/ALoserWhoPlaysRoblox
    [link] [comments]

    Is the xbox 360 servers still going? I have a problem that i cant reset my account password, and neither can i buy games on the other xbox... Any solutions?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Suggest me h game guys

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I have a xbox 360 which I got as a gift. This is my first console. I know it's old but this is all I have. Anyway! I also received Far cry 4 and Battlefield 3. Loved both but Far cry 4 was better. Anyway now I can finally afford to buy a game. Suggest me one. I was thinking of COD modern warfare 3.

    submitted by /u/pulkitjain1806
    [link] [comments]

    Hello everyone, first post and very new to Xbox 360. I just bought a Slim and this CODMW2 disk came with it. It played just fine for about 5-10 hours (game running off of disk) and now for some reason the console can't read the disk. What's wrong?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment