• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Xbox - My controller drifts but I found out it only happens with the shell on does anyone know what may cause it?

    Xbox - My controller drifts but I found out it only happens with the shell on does anyone know what may cause it?


    My controller drifts but I found out it only happens with the shell on does anyone know what may cause it?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Resprayed my Xbox One S to better match my furniture

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Why does most of the other xbox apps have such smoothness and a great finish to the app but the main xbox app looks like it hasn't been updated in 2 years and has a few bugs to it? If the xbox app got updated to the same level as the xbox streaming app it would make the app much more cleaner. Thanks

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I bought a used copy of Burnout 3: Takedown for Xbox and found this unscratched Xbox Live trail code.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Garage sale haul: 64 dollars total spent

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Halo Master chief Collection keep crashing on xbox one

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I tried reinstalling the game and deleting the data but it just dont work, every time i enter the game the picture and sound freezes on the menu when i press start and automatically exits the game, funny thing is i can only play it offline because of the syncing, what can i do to fix that?

    submitted by /u/ImperiumRomanum1999
    [link] [comments]

    Control Xbox One X Menu Lag

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Is anyone still playing Control/ starting again if so are you getting really terrible Menu Lag/ Game Stuttering

    I've recently start playing Control again and I'm still getting horrible Lag when going in and out of the Menu/Map and Weapon loadout screen

    Is anyone still getting this.

    It really makes me not want to play it anymore.

    First it was the terrible Motion blur and film grain that stopped me from playing.

    I would have hoped by now all the menu lag would have been fixed

    submitted by /u/Mholton1
    [link] [comments]

    Will xcloud work on pc when it launches September 15th?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    My computer isn't exactly fast enough to run any of these games natively, and I have an iPhone (fuck apples App Store monopoly) so I'm kind of out of luck if xcloud for some reason doesn't support pc. Does it only work for android or will it work on pc?

    submitted by /u/AMajesticTree
    [link] [comments]

    A code I am not gonna use

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    QQKH6-96WHM-4X4V7-P7H4X-TTW7Z

    The code is for Gems of war artifact of fate. US

    submitted by /u/Naughtiest_Maximus
    [link] [comments]

    There needs to be a free demo version of (possibly) every pay to play game in the Microsoft store

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    I can't stress this enough, I get a game thinking it's interesting but instead I'm treated to a game that isn't really that fun, or I have something that's even better than it but with a nearly identical concept. I'm thinking of buying binding of isaac, even though it looks like a really good game and I've watched someone play it physically right in front of me(not on my phone), I still think "Is this really worth 15 dollars?." Having a free demo helps us decide whether the game is worth it or not, resulting in players not getting ripped off and leaving poor reviews. Even destiny got a free demo, resulting in more people buying it.

    submitted by /u/Lazyshadow04
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass ultimate renewal

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if this still works?

    So its the time of year when i need to renew my gamepass ultimate and there is this thing that i did last time when i bought a year of gold and upgraded it to ultimate for £1 and it gave me a whole year of ultimate.

    Im not sure if this still works and i dont have the money to buy a year of gamepass ultimate and id rather not take the chance with my money like that.

    submitted by /u/aarmurr
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion what is the best MMORPG?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I'm currently downloading PSO2 but i really want something else aswell as i do love my MMORPG games i've heard Bless Unleashed is good so i may try that im just looking to hear opinions though

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes it says a player is online like litterly online what does that mean

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Games Don’t load games from HDD

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    So I had some games installed on my external HDD but since two days ago all my games wouldn't load more than the inicial screen. I wait for more than 20 min and nothing. Also, I cant move games from the external to internal storage. Any ideas why this is happening? Or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Map702
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone’s elite series 2 controller drift after a couple of months?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    if no one else's does, i will jump out my window or take a bath with a toaster.

    submitted by /u/Jxcksh
    [link] [comments]

    Want something to play but can't decide

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Hello guys!

    I have been wanting to find a game to invest my time.

    I wanted something MMOish to invest some hours a week and be the go-to game for me, where I could see my character become stronger and etc.

    Already tested Path of Exile, Warframe, No Mans Sky, and some others.

    I'm open to beta titles.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ducknator
    [link] [comments]

    This has been like this for a few months now, i font know what happened

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Xcloud on Rpi 4

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Best Xbox/Console Exclusives Not Available on PC?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm mainly a PC gamer but I turn on my Xbox One every now and then. I recently did an overhaul of my gaming setup which allows me to easily switch between my Xbox and PC on the same monitor. Before I had my Xbox in a different room.

    I'm wondering, what are some of the best Xbox/Console exclusive games that aren't available on PC? Pretty much all of Xbox's popular exclusives are also on PC (most Gears games, Halo MCC, Forza, Sunset Overdrive). This can also include original Xbox or Xbox 360, as long as I can buy them on the Microsoft Store for Xbox One or the CD is backwards compatible.

    I want to make my Xbox One a totally different gaming experience than my PC, meaning that I don't want to play games on my Xbox that I either already own or is available on PC via Game Pass. The console version of Game Pass has a lot more games than the PC version and I've downloaded lots that I don't have access to on PC.

    Thanks everyone!!

    submitted by /u/aImostIate
    [link] [comments]

    Why I dislike Xbox

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    So I know there are a lot of pc extremists who say fuck Xbox and ps4 and Xbox players say fuck pc and ps4 and ps4 players say fuck pc and Xbox. But I love all gaming systems equally. So now that I got the fact that I'm not biased towards any individual platform out of the way let me explain why I dislike Xbox. Now I don't dislike Xbox for the system I dislike it for the support team. So when cod world war 2 came out I got the game and was very excited to play the campaign because my god cod campaigns are amazing. So I started playing and after I beat the second mission and was in the cutscene the game froze and crashed. I was confused because this never happened to me with any other game so I decided to trouble shoot this. I restarted the game, restarted my console, uninstalled the game and reinstalled, I tried different networks, I tried everything. I still was having the same problem. I called Xbox support and asked for a refund because I physically could not play the campaign and that's the main reason I bought the game. They said yeah sorry we can't do that. I said what do you mean you can't do that I bought the game for $60 and I physically can't play it I should be able to get a refund. They were like yeah no sorry. So I asked to speak to their manager. They put the manager on the phone and I was going back and forth with him for 30+ minutes. I said I wouldn't be having this issue with any other game service. I also said it's ridiculous that you are refusing to refund a non playable game. So long story short after nagging them for a long ass time they finally gave me my money back after I said if you refund me I'll buy another Xbox game worth the $60. After I got my money back I bought the game on pc and beat the campaign.

    submitted by /u/BigBoiJizz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox fixes

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    So I bought an Xbox thinking I could fix its broken PSU. I've seen videos saying how easy it is and they do it in less than 15 minutes, but I'm kind of chickening out. Can I get some words of encouragement or some advice? I'm really not trying to pay $250 to fix it but I'm also worried that it's not a PSU problem. That would make me screwed, right?

    submitted by /u/tsquiggzz
    [link] [comments]

    Have I done something wrong? Has someone filed a complaint against me? I don't harass anyone, even message anyone. And I don't use a mic, or have I ever 'trolled' someone to prevent them from enjoying their game. Anyone else got this?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment