• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Xbox - I have codes for Minecraft, Sea if Thieves, and 1 Month of Xbox Live. Comment which one you want and I’ll randomly choose a winner!

    Xbox - I have codes for Minecraft, Sea if Thieves, and 1 Month of Xbox Live. Comment which one you want and I’ll randomly choose a winner!


    I have codes for Minecraft, Sea if Thieves, and 1 Month of Xbox Live. Comment which one you want and I’ll randomly choose a winner!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    Winners Chosen everyone thanks for participating!

    submitted by /u/IllyTheGod
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your xbox "it" factor

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:49 AM PST

    What that thing(s) that keeps you coming to xbox?

    For me it's all in the controller, I won't even consider a PlayStation due to how much I love the Xbox controller and hate the PlayStation controller.

    I'm really hoping Scarlett has a controller similar to One

    Also the movie store that also that works between my laptops and Xbox seamlessly is a huge selling factor for getting an xbox.

    Edit: Seems like the controller is really popular too

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    A POPULAR Opinion

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:20 AM PST

    We should be more grateful to the people that give away free xbox live/gold codes,they are some amazing people that could sell them but instead give them here.

    Had to repost because i didn't know the definition on an unpopular opinion and i got wrecked

    submitted by /u/Funtime_
    [link] [comments]

    Any other females get messages like these every day?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:04 PM PST

    Anyone know if more Black Friday sales are coming?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:52 PM PST

    I was hoping to pick up Risk of Rain 2 and Fortnite STW but neither went on sale. Anyone know if the Microsoft store will release more sales on Friday?

    submitted by /u/kozuga
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 days trial

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:36 PM PST

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 days trial

    https://preview.redd.it/s1mx0ght7w041.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=01908f923b0dce4e22f781f22929f107827f3f01

    It came with my Elite Series 2 controller, asked all my friends and no one needs it so whoever takes it, have fun.

    submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85
    [link] [comments]

    I think it’s weird that I have an ad on my home screen for “Get 3 months for $1” for game pass ultimate but yet when I click on it, it is 1 month for $16.99 like what kind of click bait shit is this.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Very sus.

    submitted by /u/Jackmeov_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about throwing away an xbox 360

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:14 PM PST

    So, im going to throw out a 360, but it still automatically signs into my account when turned on, and I can't connect it to any tv in my house, can i just take out the hard drive and destroy it or do i also have to wipe the console?

    submitted by /u/Hobotowm
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify xbox controller

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:42 PM PST

    Would anyone else like it if the Xbox controller had built in Spotify buttons? Say close the guide button. Im thinking Previous track Pause Next track

    Mini Spotify guide button for fast changing playlists

    submitted by /u/extremelypickled117
    [link] [comments]

    Can xbox x and scarlet play together

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Thinking out buying an xbox x for my brother, but with scarlet coming out next year( I plan on getting scarlet) I am wondering will we be able to play together next year. or should I wait until next year and buy two scarlet consoles to play together.

    submitted by /u/ckbzo
    [link] [comments]

    Hacker ban

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    Ok so I was just playing I hoped of my account for a while and I was banned for like 6 days out of my account. I was like what did I do and then I remember that a person had said they were gonna get me banned. I did nothing I changed my password did all that now. Should I just try and wait out the van or get to see if Microsoft can take it off my account.

    Edit: Also should I worry that the date says is not the true date and could be way longer than that?

    submitted by /u/The-Judge--
    [link] [comments]

    Does dantes inferno work with xbox one

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    About game pass uktimate conversion

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    I am looking to get 12 month of game pass ultimate but seeing as it is super expensive for the whole 12 months, can i buy a 12 month xbox live gold membership then use the 3 month game pass ultimate for 1 dollar offer? If so, does the 12 months have to be a code for the 12 months or can i use a 50 dollar card and buy the 12 month through the store, then do the ultimate offer to get 15 months of ultimate if i am correct?

    submitted by /u/BrianLR14
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon Spain discount code for 3 months Xbox Live Gold, for the fastest of you. Enjoy!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 03:13 AM PST

    https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07JDBZKWK

    Apply this code on your shopping cart and it will discount to 11.99€.

    RTAP-YDVV6T-25C7BS

    Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/cristianperlado
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t install a new game, it keeps saying that I need 10 GB, even though I have 83 available, does anyone have this problem too?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:00 AM PST

    Xbox app issue/Bug

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:35 AM PST

    So I Dont Have a microphone But I have the xbox app I use it to talk with my friends but last night randomly my xbox app stopped working It Said I was still in on both my phone and xbox because i use 2 accounts My Friends Started Saying Dude Hello And so I left the party on my xbox app and rejoined no biggie? Nope I tried to rejoin I Immediately Disconnected And All of my friends were on console so I asked one to join my Xbox App Party With There app it worked we could talked but if someone tries to join on console That Console Person Or friend in my case Instantly Disconnect Any Fix to this bug because it's still doing it I've restarted my phone I'm not Uninstalling my app I've signed out of my app and re signed still not working my friends Restarted their console still no??

    submitted by /u/TreyMatch51
    [link] [comments]

    Game Clips From The Last Few Days Are Silent/Didn't Record Any Audio? Is Anyone Else Having This Problem?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:16 AM PST

    Primarily happens on the new Modern Warfare. All of the game clips from this game as well as from a few other games are completely silent. It isn't a bug in the captures tab when previewing the video because the videos are also silent when I download them to my phone aswell, it's like the game clips recorded the video, but zero audio. Is this happening to anyone else, or seemingly just me?

    submitted by /u/Papa_Swish
    [link] [comments]

    A bug where I can’t move left or right in any game.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    I fixed a glitch where my left ananlouge stick would drift left, but now I can't move left or right, even on the home menu! Help?

    submitted by /u/KevinTheDarkCube
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox prepaid cards.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:22 AM PST

    Can i buy games on Microsoft Store with Xbox prepaid cards ? This is probably a dumb question, but I'm a teenager who has been saving money for a long time to buy Forza Horizon, i have enough now, but I'm scared that it doesn't work like that and I'll waste a lot of money being unable to do anything with a 50$ Xbox card.

    submitted by /u/Hoberni
    [link] [comments]

    Playing in 4K for the first time: what was your impressions and reaction?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:50 AM PST

    xbox game pass PC issues

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    So I have been having an issue with my game closing out on me when I playing it. The Outer Worlds and some other games will randomly close when I playing mid-game. It normally closes when it going into the load screen or the next scene. I did a repair and reset on the game already but still having weird issues. I tried some other games but don't have those issues. any Help

    submitted by /u/rightchea
    [link] [comments]

    So about the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate upgrade...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:56 AM PST

    So about the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate upgrade...

    I have read multiple posts, and I'm still not entirely clear on the matter, sorry for asking again.

    I recently redeemed a 12 Month Gold subscription code, so as of right now I have 12 months of XLG, if I purchased a month of GPU what would happen? Would I get 12 Months of GPU or would my XBL get cut down to 4 months of GPU? If I try to make the purchase I get this message:

    https://preview.redd.it/0h75c6rfju041.png?width=528&format=png&auto=webp&s=05b0fafeb702c34bbfc9f7d51756d895d5b22ec1

    Note that I have been a Game Pass Ultimate user before, I got the 2 months for U$2 deal, but it expired so I got gold again, so this purchase would be for U$15/month

    submitted by /u/IvanS95
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have a home internet connection and went to a friend's to update my Xbox One X, now I can't see what I have downloaded because of a fucking Game Pass Ad. I can only find my games by searching them up on the console.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:21 AM PST

    Digital download speeds

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    When checking internet connection speed through Xbox x it shows I am running at anywhere from 260 to 280mbps. When game is downloading the status bar shows 30 to 37mbps download speeds why is this?

    Very new to Xbox, sorry if this question has been asked before

    submitted by /u/Brianbrod1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment