• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 14.2v, 2008 MFR date, no HDMI port. Opus? 🤔

    Xbox 360 - 14.2v, 2008 MFR date, no HDMI port. Opus? ��


    14.2v, 2008 MFR date, no HDMI port. Opus? ��

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    It's not perfect but it's my creation. So I'm proud of it. Custom painted Xbox 360 Controller.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Picked up this lot, inc San Andreas, for £10 on Facebook market. BARGAIN! What to play first?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    A way to clean/silence the phat 360 cooling fans?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Greetings

    I had posted a question earlier about one of my problems, but there was another thing that came up

    I am the proud owner of 3 phat consoles, which all work (more or less), however they sound like a jet engine during takeoff.

    Today I have taken one of the 3 apart to clean it and found a MASSIVE amount of dust and other vile things inside (Bought the console about 1 week ago in a second hand shop), with the fans having the biggest part of everything on it

    So i wondered; is there a way to safely take apart and clean the fans, so they are a bit more silent?
    or does anyone have a better idea about it being silent?

    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Tizzandor
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 power brick making noise

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    hey my power brick recently started making noise very loud noise is it a serious issue? some say it will stop alone and idk I'm scared if it blow up xd , can it damage anything and can it be fixed ? thanks.

    submitted by /u/Amenotejikara1921
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think I was prepared for the nostalgic of re ripping my old music to my new Xbox HDD

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    How does one set up a VPN on an XBOX 360? I want to have one so I can tell the fools threatening to boot me offline to kick rocks.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ridge9
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me with the digital version of "call of duty: world at war". Slow loading after skipping cutscenes

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Each time when skipping cutscenes, the screen goes black for 5 minutes and the mission will start. This also happens to the intro cutscene from nazi zombies mode. I have install it again and it still the same. I bought this game 6 days ago.

    submitted by /u/Ramirezhouston
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Phat Disc drive fix

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Greetings and salutations fellow XBoxers

    I am the proud owner of 3 360 phat consoles, one basic Jasper, One "Pro" with the silver disc tray cover and one of the very first models. All 3 of them are alive to this day, however I have problems. The disc drives of the 2 newer versions, the Jasper and the Pro (also Jasper I think) consoles refuse to eject when the console is standing upright and the third, oldest variant is quite loud when playing a game

    The first time I encountered the problem of the drive tray not ejecting on the Pro model i had to get a flathead screwdriver to pry it open, and after that the tray would eject, when the console is in the horizontal position.

    The other Jasper I only got a few days ago, was a right bargain at a second hand store, however with the same disc tray problem. also it seems quite a bit sluggish, but that might just be imagination on my side

    I am not too familiar with the inner workings of the 360, so I have to ask here; Does anyoneone know a way to fix the Error of the non-ejecting drive bay?
    And if not; is the disc drive married to the motherboard or is there a way to replace it, if neccessary? Edit: i am comfortable with opening the console, so this won't be a problem if it came to that

    and to my third Console, the absolute oldest one-without the HDMI port even in it; Would replacing some thermal paste do anything? I have yet to take the little bugger apart. And I have no intention of hacking/homebrewing the consoles whatsoever, I'm quite happy with them just being able to work as they should.

    One even has a permanent place in the Basement, where i retreat to play when my flat under the roof gets to about 32°C in the summer

    thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Tizzandor
    [link] [comments]

    Will the cables that comes with these work to use my Xbox 360 controller with my PC? Is it possible that the cable only carries power, and not data?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    When my Xbox 360 Slim is powered off, the center LED light stays on constantly. How can I get this to turn off and what does this mean?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Since my original post seemed more like I was "mocking" I made a new post with a better tittle to show I am serious lol

    My Xbox 360 Slim when powered off, the center Green LED light stays on no matter what. It's annoying to see it stay on constantly when the console is not in use. I have no idea how to get it to shut off nor do I know what this means.

    My Xbox runs just fines, beeps and makes all the normal noises, controllers can connect to it, starts up and plays games like any normal 360 would do. But yet when I shut off my Xbox, that center light stays on. Any ideas or help would be appreciated, I searched google and found nothing about my issue and only results show up when the center light goes red, which mine stays green, not red.

    submitted by /u/A_Strong34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment