• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Sweet dreams old fellas, first time booting up my old 360 in almost 3 years. Made a lot of good friends in here :)

    Xbox 360 - Sweet dreams old fellas, first time booting up my old 360 in almost 3 years. Made a lot of good friends in here :)


    Sweet dreams old fellas, first time booting up my old 360 in almost 3 years. Made a lot of good friends in here :)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Need help finding the right power block for my elite.thanks

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Anyone has a Spare power supply that you do not need please? I am having issues with my current power supply and i want to test these 2 Xbox's out. I am in The UK.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 Slim Delid

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Bought this power adapter for the 360 (og white one) dosent fit, what's it for?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Xbox360 editions

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Whzt are the prices of the xbox with blu startup and thé normal one ?

    submitted by /u/TerraLRS
    [link] [comments]

    Made some custom themes with Horizon, having trouble moving them to the Xbox.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I'm having trouble getting my custom themes onto my Xbox. They moved to my flash drive super easily, but when I look at them on the Xbox they all have exclamation points next to them and won't move to the hard drive. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/darkthemeonly
    [link] [comments]

    With State of Decay 3 announced at the Series X showcase, what is your favourite memory or moment from the previous games?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I need some help with this Xbox 360, The newer one with HDMI Flashes RROD with 3 Red Lights and i have the charger of 175w but the light of the charger is showing as orange color, is there any way to bring any of these back to life?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Xbox 360 S Not Reading Game in Good Condition

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I wanted to boot up my copy of Halo: CE Anniversary on my 360, but it doesn't want to read. My copy has few scratches (very minimal), and my 360 reads games that are significantly more damaged. It's only this game. Why might it not be reading, and what could I do to fix it (besides resurfacing)?

    submitted by /u/AMT_ZX
    [link] [comments]

    Damage to the inner circle preventing a read?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Who wants to play red dead online(my gamer tag is: ExbitedSnow06)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Any cool themes under $1.32?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I just found an old Visa gift card with $1.32 left on it and I figured maybe I could get a theme or gamer picture for my R2D2 360. Any cool ones you know of?

    submitted by /u/darkthemeonly
    [link] [comments]

    Other than the Burger King trilogy, was there any other games that included both the Original Xbox and Xbox 360 versions?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Can you still buy games digitally on the 360?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Can you still buy games online on the 360?

    submitted by /u/Whycare4
    [link] [comments]

    Modded 360 Question

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Ok, I've recently pulled the 360 and I'm playing halo 3 for the first time in about ten years and I'm playing on a the original disk. Anyways I remember around 2008 I had it modded to play burnt games and I bought several and played them but I believe I updated my console and now none of the games work. Btw i did this way back when probably a year after they did that sweep of banning all modded consoles playing online. Anyways I was wondering what I did to ruin the playability of any of those back up disk games and also if there is anyway I can fix it. I am aware there is no softmod for 360. I can solder but back then I was a teenager and I brought it to a Korean man who lived close by who did these mods. Yes he did something to the hardware but I don't know what and I'm pretty sure he did not install a chip. What can I do to fix it

    submitted by /u/iberico_ham
    [link] [comments]

    I cant play cod bo1 zombies

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Every time i want to play bo1 zombies with my friend And he tries to join it just shows that i am playing on a different version of the game and I am unable to play with other players, also when I try to join his game it says the same. Help. Btw I live in germany

    submitted by /u/matejas996
    [link] [comments]

    So the battery "rings" on my wireless controller are misplaced and I think that's why I can't use my new battery pack. I've tried with pliers and screwdrivers to get it back but it's so tight. And I can't disassemble it due to no tools. Any way to fix this? ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Is it still worth getting a network adapter?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Recently I unearthed my old Xbox 360 and bought a few games for it, none of which were working - turns out it was the console that couldn't read discs. It was a Slim btw so it didn't need a network adapter. So I bought a 360 Pro and am wondering if it's still worth connecting to the internet in 2020?

    submitted by /u/VulcanFire23
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway I can make it go through my Xbox 360 Slim? I got it because it said in the box that it also works for the 360 Slim...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Just got Spider-Man 3

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    So I'm playing spider man 3 right now. And the missions seem way to difficult Idk if it's just me or the game. And the controls are really clunky. And I wanna buy Spider-Man 2 but idk if the controls are gonna be clunky and are the missions way to hard ?

    submitted by /u/Pantherkid1515
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a question

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Is anyone still active in COD Black ops 1 on the 360?

    submitted by /u/kill_me_420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment