• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Xbox - This new controller rocks

    Xbox - This new controller rocks


    This new controller rocks

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Coming fall 2001 - Reserve yours today!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I just drew this in Photoshop. Let me know what you think.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Who remember this?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    good times

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Wireless headset that is compatible with both PC and Xbox?0

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Title says it best.

    I just want something somewhat high-end, durable, and reliable. I'd prefer that it can be used wireless on both PC and Xbox One.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BartlebyFinklton
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Tower

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Free gamepass for the first person that tries it! I’m not sure if it’s used or not. But try and find out :) i found it while cleaning my house lol

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    New Controller, already have joystick drift.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I just bought a cyberpunk controller to play some games on my PC, and the left joystick already drifts in games like Borderlands 3, RDR2, and GTA V. Is there any way to fix it? I looked at fixes online but they all require me to take it apart.

    submitted by /u/MntIsDew
    [link] [comments]

    Factory reset my 360

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    I want to factory reset my xbox 360 but i also use a xbox one with the same account. My question is now, does it delete my account on my 360 and if it does, does it also delete my account on the Xone ?

    submitted by /u/Saibotnl1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox won’t allow me to change gamepic. Why?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    My prediction for what we'll see at Xbox's July Show, so far

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Problem with one of my Xbox One games

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Recently my copy of the game Rare Replay has lost all audio. Not only that but my entire console runs out of audio until I close the game. All my other games work fine I was wondering if someone could help me.

    submitted by /u/Evan88135
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) New Xbox beta app. Am I missing something, or is the app missing a lot.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    TL/DR: Xbox game bar (Win+G) works very inconsistently, New Xbox beta app doesn't have notifications, can not join parties or join games. Basic features for party chat like toggle or hold to mute my microphone in party chat. Overall, make the Xbox PC experience more enjoyable.

    I've never really been a fan of the console companion and the game bar only works on occasions for me, however I appreciate the further efforts into letting me play with my console friends. But this new beta app has not showed any improvements. I still can't find my notifications for game or party invites to join. In the console companion I at least was able to see open parties and open games if the game had a "open to friends" feature. There seems to be none of this in the new beta app, I can send invites to a party but can't find my friends invites or open parties. I know this app can be so much better with so many more features, and with Xbox pushing the game pass for PC more I believe they really need to pay attention to these problems. Besides the problems mentioned in the above, why can't I adjust the audio for each person In the party? Why can I not have key binds to toggle or hold to mute my mic or the party volume? A lot of the times me and my friends resort to discord because of me and my other friend with a PC have so many inconsistencies with the Xbox apps.

    Ps. Can we get true fullscreen on Microsoft store games like sea of theives and deep rock galactic?

    submitted by /u/Large-Armpit
    [link] [comments]

    In Game Purchases?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I give my son 25 a month for chores around the house. He typically spends it on Xbox. This week he bought 3 purchases on Roblox. He said the game paused at glitched at purchase, and gave him the wrong item. Then he did it again, same glitch. Third time's a charm.

    So, am I out 75 bucks (well maybe I'll give a life lesson here, not sure, maybe I'll eat it). Is Roblox glitchy on purpose?

    submitted by /u/eversnow64
    [link] [comments]

    what should i do?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    im considering switching from ps4 to xbox. should i? and should i wait for the new xbox to come out and try to get it?

    submitted by /u/StayAtHomeRat655
    [link] [comments]

    What does the option “reset and keep my games and apps” do exactly

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    One of my minecraft worlds disappeared and I'm trying to get it back and have been told to factory reset my Xbox but I'm scared that this will delete my account. If I take this option will my Xbox account be deleted?

    submitted by /u/dhbdrgn
    [link] [comments]

    Best Ubisoft franchise: Assassin’s Creed vs. Far Cry

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Between Ubisoft's two biggest franchises, which would you guys say is the better franchise or which do you prefer?

    I've played almost all of the "big name" franchises but when it comes to these two, I stopped playing them a while back. I played Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 then stopped playing them because they released Brotherhood and Revelations and then 3 and it all seemed like the same exact game to me. Likewise, I played the original Far Cry made by Crytek and it was such an amazing game for its time. Then I played 2 and 3 and since then it's seemed like the exact same game every time to me. Ubisoft's motto must be if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

    However, I've missed out of a lot of games from these franchises so I'm thinking of going back and seeing what the hype was about. I haven't played Assassin's Creed Odyssey or Origins or Black Flag and I've heard good things. Likewise, I haven't played Far Cry 4 or 5 or Primal and I've heard good things.

    Which franchise do you guys prefer?

    submitted by /u/MarineKingPrime_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox zoomed in on my sony tv

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    It realy triggers me can someone help me. The model numer is: sony kdl-32s2510

    submitted by /u/manboro12345
    [link] [comments]

    If there is an all-digital Series X, would you get it? Why or why not?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    So I was just looking over the week's XBox news, and saw where there are rumors the Series X will also have an all-digital model unveiled. Some of the articles go on to say that this model could be about half the price of the disc-playing Series X.

    I know a lot of people have been critical of the All-Digital XBOX One S, especially here on Reddit. But I have had one for 3 months and absolutely love it. I've gone digital and don't plan on buying physical XBox games again.

    I was already wanting to eventually get the series x, so the news that it might have an affordable digital alternative is music to my ears. I am curious whether anything else would be cut to make the system so cheap compared to the other model though.

    Wondering what everyone else thinks, and anxious to find out if the rumor is true.

    submitted by /u/Entropy_Awaits
    [link] [comments]

    Will I be able to access my games downloaded from the market on the new console?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    And will it be backward compatible?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/-Saboteur
    [link] [comments]

    How much storage will the new xbox have? In comparison to the original Xbox one which I have

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Also will you be able to buy additional storage right away?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jayy0502
    [link] [comments]

    Was Crackdown 3 one of the biggest letdowns of the past few years?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    FH5 Fanmade Menu Concept

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment