• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The new d-pad will be more comfortable for fighting games?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Xbox resurrected project. Turned an OG Xbox shell into a case for my One X

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Microsoft Files 'Xbox Series' Trademark, Hinting At Potential Xbox Series S

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    STOLEN! But I wanted to share this image that I seen online. If this is actually possible then we could see some pretty good designs as per this example

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    [Reminder] West of Dead Out June 18th (Game Pass Day 1)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Upcoming ID@Xbox titles

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Had to get a new xbox and got this masterpiece for free but already own it, would anyone like it that DOESN’T own or have played it?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Interesting statistics. Xbox isn’t nearly as far behind in “Google Trends” interests as people think... people just aren’t searching for “Series X.”

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    The back of the Xbox One S special edition Minecraft console says "Never dig straight down" but it's written in Minecraft's enchantment table language

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    This is on offer for 3.99. It is absolutely brilliant, I never completed it back in day, I was 13 and a wuss. I'm 34 now and still a wuss but to play a game so different and better then most number chasing games of today I highly recommend it, it's off sale in a few days.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Deathloop looks awesome!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Halo Infinite -- See How The Developers Recorded Huge Explosions

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Jump Shot

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    New Divinity: Original Sin 2 content available 15th June

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Anyone else do this?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone else go on to there profile and just look through their old achievements, and see what they were doing like 5 years ago or whatever?

    submitted by /u/willrollitt
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t even know what happened I was wondering if maybe somebody knows or could help me fix this

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    With the games inside xbox a month out. And a bigger reveal of Halo what do they do/show to pull this off?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Like many of you in this sub im sure were all in on Xbox, Halo and any other exciting new or returning IP they will announce. Heres my hopes, dreams, thoughts on some of the games and studios.

    HALO: My worry is that with Halo, while i still will love it, will it be innovative? Sure its gonna be you're typical halo shooter with gameplay tweaks and what not. But what do they do to the world and campaign design to bring this franchise back to the fore front. Alot of you might be thinking all halo needs to be is an 8-10 mission story, Arena, forge, firefight, and warzone. And i completely disagree. Im hoping we get a story that is almost built like gears 5 was. Longer, quests, things to explore, etc. And some people will say thats not halo. But sonys recent God of War wasnt like the old god of wars, it built on those things and made people give it a shit about kratos. Im not saying strip out how Halo plays control wise either. Im just saying when it comes to story telling and the worlds i hope they take more risks.

    FABLE: idk if this will finally show up this year. Playground Games hasnt really been working on it that long. But it'd be nice to see a teaser or something. And yes it has not been confirmed, but its all but known at this point with leaks, phils comments at e3s, and hirings for the studio. Im hoping this new fable brings back more choice and consequences, and also keeps that charm. They're not lionhead of course, but they are still brits lol. I just hated how dumbed down and simplified their systems were in Fable 3.

    UNDEAD LABS: dont really want another state of decay. Couldnt get into the last 2. A better engine and possibly a new IP in the same vein could work. Without all the jankyness the first 2 games brought.

    EVERWILD: looked absolutely stunning, and Rare is a very talented with alot of history. I just worry this game will feel kinda bare bones(heh) like sea of thieves did. Very basic controls and stuff. I could be very wrong and hope i am.

    THE INITIATIVE: Never played Perfect Dark. But people seemed excited for a new entry in this franchise. So IF this is what they're working on, and also turning it into a 3rd person stealth action game im in. Xbox needs something in its stable that isnt just shooting and progressing like gears and halo. If they arent working on PD, then I'd still want a Narrative game in the vein of your uncharteds or horizons.

    COMPULSION GAMES: We happy fews art style always jived with me but the gameplay and the systems never appealed to me. This studio seems to have an aesthetic and im here for it. Would like to see a more bioshock or dishonored approach to their next game. And less randomly generated, survival stuff.

    OBSIDIAN: probably too soon, but either Outer worlds 2 or an open world rpg thats comparable. More variety in loot, romance options, bigger worlds and varied enemies, deeeeeper customization. Outer worlds was fun, but you could tell it was almost them testing the waters for a future game. Alot of the weapons and armor were just recolored and was disappointing. I want more customization when it comes to companions aswell. Very talented studio who im sure will bring it.

    The other studios not listed we kinda knoe what their working on. Forza, hellblade. InXile(not a fan of wasteland so i dont really know what to expect). But yeah, what are you guys hoping to see in a month. And what do they have to do to pull new people in. Discuss/roast me in the comments.

    submitted by /u/opwnusprime
    [link] [comments]

    With the re-release of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2, what other Tony Hawk games would you like to see remade? For me it'd have to be Tony Hawk's Underground

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Is there a really slight moving filter over the screen when darkened from being idle?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    So I was just sitting here drooling staring at my tv that happened to be showing Xbox in the edge browser while it was in idle mode.

    I started to notice a very slight bar gradient of brightness moving right to left on my screen. Eventually it hit a point a reversed direction and started going from left to right.

    Basically it was a static filter going from right to left, then at a fixed point switching to left to right. And it would repeat.

    I'm just hoping I'm not seeing shit, can anyone confirm this? Lol

    submitted by /u/beefysponge
    [link] [comments]

    I have the platinum hits edition of the first Mass Effect which includes a bonus disc. This bonus disc allows you to download the Bring Down the Sky DLC. However, the bonus disc cannot be read by an xbox one, so how do I download the DLC?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I did it once before, so I know its possible, but I cannot remember how I did it. The reason I am doing it again is because I got a new xbox one so I am re-downloading all my games on to it.

    submitted by /u/xSparkyBoomManx
    [link] [comments]

    Half of my GamePass games crashs sometimes when I'm playing it. Whats happening?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Guys, lot's of games crashs on my Xbox One (Fat). The last one was Final Fantasy XV and I lost almost one hour of playing game because didn't save it! fuuuuuu.

    But it's happening with at least half of the games from gamepass. Somedays ago Streets Of Rage 4 did it too. Rage 2 had lots, but that game was bugged as hell. Red Dead Redemption 2 had at least 2 crashs. PES 2020 had just a few times, but I played more than 100 hours so it wasn't anything frustrating. Why this is happening? It's normal from Xbox One consoles?

    Well... now I'm trying to calm down after lost a great win against some missions on FFXV. Shit...

    submitted by /u/Tambataja
    [link] [comments]

    What mic should I buy?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I need a new mic for my xbox and have a soft budget of $50. Does anyone have any recommendations in particular?

    submitted by /u/kevin-Knock
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry it’s not much but I figured someone might want it, so here ya go :) last letter is Z!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    A quick question about youtube

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why on xbox it would be blocking content for being age restricted even tho I have 0 parental settings on. It keeps saying "sorry, this video is age restricted." I was wondering if anyone has any solutions to this. Also it is not blocked on my phone or desktop version of youtube just xbox

    submitted by /u/USATicTac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment