• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I remember.... (and still use) ... the WiFi adapter. 😊

    Xbox 360 - I remember.... (and still use) ... the WiFi adapter. ��


    I remember.... (and still use) ... the WiFi adapter. ��

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Just got 100% achievements from DLC. Highlighted my last achievement gotten before 2020. Lol

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Turned on my 360 and this happened what does it mean?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Dose the 360 have a lot of people playing online still?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Well I'm getting a 360 even tho it's old i just like the console when every one I knew had one and I'm going to get one dose anyone know if online still works

    submitted by /u/skfkkekdkdkdk
    [link] [comments]

    Games that are on Xbox 360 but not on PC?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Any ideas on what this means?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    When will Xbox 360 stop Xbox live

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Also do i need to use the Ethernet cord to play online

    submitted by /u/skfkkekdkdkdk
    [link] [comments]

    "Remember password" infinite loop

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Okay, I literally made a new account tonight, got Xbox Live, got a month of Gold and after playing for a half hour I get fucked in the ass with this stupid thing that not only stops me from playing online, but locks me out of my profile.

    In the purest dictionary definition possible: HELP.

    submitted by /u/GordonFreeman1998
    [link] [comments]

    Brought a second hand Xbox 360: Wi-Fi is good but sign ins aren't working.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Recently bought a used Xbox 360, have connected to my Wifi with no problems however I'm getting issues with signing into Xbox live? (Error Codes 80072741 and 8015402b). Was just wondering if anyone has experienced a similar problem with their consoles recently? (Was tested an hour ago in the UK).

    submitted by /u/occamss
    [link] [comments]

    Can you update games via flash drive?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    My Xbox 360 is partially corrupt and no longer will connect to the internet or save / delete anything not on a external storage device. I know it's possible to update the system through a flash drive but I was wondering if it's possible to update a game the same way?

    submitted by /u/Khiobi
    [link] [comments]

    Should I sell my slim and get an E?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I know the E is a little bit worse in ports and stuff but damn it looks so sleek. I want one

    Also is the power adapter for E the same as slim?

    Btw I don't care about Homebrew for my Xbox cause a hardmod is required so idc which motherboard I get as long as it doesn't RROD

    Another question, can I put my Slim's hard drive in the E?

    submitted by /u/SkyrimMCGamrr
    [link] [comments]

    What’s wrong with the Xbox 360??

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    So I've been having issues with setting up a live account for my nephew (8yrs) on a Xbox 360, I would make the account, add a parent account, fill in the parent account info (including card info and address) and when I accept everything it starts creating an account, goes black then to the home screen. Went through this process at least twice and same thing happened each time. Also another issue my BIL bought his son a Microsoft/XBOX gift card, when putting it in on the 360 I got code error multiple times.

    For both issues when I used the phone app I got both done properly the live account made, money added to my BIL's account for his son. What the heck is going on with the 360?? Will I still have to add a parent account to my 8 year old nephews account and if so how do I do so on the app?

    submitted by /u/CarefulCauliflower6
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the YouTube app suck so bad?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Title. I don't get it. Is the fact that the 360 is an old console an excuse to just ignore it? Trying to watch a video longer than an hour gives you the great "loading" loop and half the time the app just won't even open. Is asking them to fix this asking too much?

    submitted by /u/LeakyLine
    [link] [comments]

    this happened like 8 times before the disc started reading.Any reasons why?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Where should I buy a power brick and power cable for an Xbox 360 E?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Do standard xbox 360 pop-on hard drives work with Xbox 360 elite?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Just got an xbox 360s it still worth it to get xbox live?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Also how do i enter the game store?

    submitted by /u/lang12
    [link] [comments]

    First time buying an Xbox on ebay, think this seller is legit?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Can i still buy a 1 year gold membership on the console? Or i need to go on the website?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I hope you guys understand my bad english

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    No people online

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I plugged my Xbox 360 back again and hopped in Gta online but was the only person in the session I couldn't even find new session it was saying failed to host a session , while 1 year ago there were almost 20 people wandering around in Los Santos but suddenly everything changed and I can't even change sessions please help with this

    submitted by /u/Nickdvun
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still playing black ops online?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I just pulled out my old 360 and started playing online again. It's pretty lonely over here! Add me! Betesticled

    submitted by /u/smithysmithens2112
    [link] [comments]

    How much could I get on eBay for my xbox360

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I can post pictures later if needed it's in pretty good condition.

    submitted by /u/Batman-next-gen
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted minecraft world

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    How can I fix my world? I log on and its just reset, i load it up and its just a blank world with nothing there. Ive worked on this world since i got my xbox in 2013 and its really sad to loose it all for something i couldn't even help. I haven't updated my game or xbox since 2018. Literally nothing has changed.

    submitted by /u/hmiy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment