• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Xbox - Finally got the console family together in one place in peaceful coexistence!

    Xbox - Finally got the console family together in one place in peaceful coexistence!


    Finally got the console family together in one place in peaceful coexistence!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Gift from a friend...now I don’t have to open my sealed console. ��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Just bought a copy of crackdown which had a flyer for the halo 3 beta

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    If Xbox Game Bar can add streaming widgets for XSplit and Razer, surely they can add an OBS widget as well. Here's hoping that happens in the near future.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    [Free] Two 14 day Game Passes

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Elite V2 Issues

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    So, I bought the Elite v2 controller as soon as they came out. Had the A button sticking issue, but dealt with it. It's actually gotten better over time. Now, though, the right bumper is going out on me. This controller cost $180, and the bumper only lasted 7 months. This would just be disappointing if Microsoft hadn't claimed they fixed the bumper breaking issue from the original. You know, the one that was CHEAPER and the bumper lasted for 3 times as long as the "fixed" bumper?

    submitted by /u/AllWrong74
    [link] [comments]

    [Need Help] Green Screen of Death on startup, can’t find info on the error code

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I was playing ark and it crashed on me and when I got back on this happened I tried to clean the disc and it still happens the disc also doesn’t have scratches on it. How do I fix this

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Help with audio please!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Sorry in advance for any formatting issues. I'm using mobile.

    So I'm playing on Xbox, and I have one particular friend that when I'm playing with them we have to use party chat because we cannot hear each other on game chat. The microphone graphic shows them as being muted, and they have told me that mine shows being muted on their end. However, when we pull up each other's gamer cards neither of us is muted. It doesn't even give the option to unmute. Just mute. I have even tried accessing through the app because someone else suggested that. No go. It's really inconvenient when you are trying to fill a squad and still hear you friend.

    Anyone else have this problem? Or a suggestion on how to fix?

    submitted by /u/RacoonThumbs
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Owners: Is it worth getting a PS4?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I know, I know, I sound like a traitor.

    I've owned the Xbox One all generation long and I love it. I love Halo and Forza and I love the controller but as much as I love my Xbox, I feel like I'm missing out.

    I'll be honest, I just want to play Spider-Man and God of War. If Microsoft had those franchises then I wouldn't be thinking about the PS4.

    Is it worth getting a PS4 if you have an Xbox One or is it just a waste of money?

    submitted by /u/MarineKingPrime_
    [link] [comments]

    Only know my gamertag, how can I get my account back?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    So I only know my Gamertag on Xbox but I don't know my email address. Password would be hard too to guess. What can I do to get my account back? It's name is Pengboom.

    submitted by /u/Gottchen
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP, IVE BEEN HAVING THIS PROBLEM FOR 2 WEEKS!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    For the past two weeks I've been unable to use the Microsoft store at all, it allows me to see things like "Deals, Games" etc etc...

    Whenever I click on one of those games it says "Try that again, page could not be loaded. Please try again later" with the error code 0x00000193.

    I've soft restored my Xbox, factory restored my Xbox, hard reset my Xbox, used other profiles I have and even tried multiple wifi networks (including hotspot) and nothing seems to fix it.

    It worked for a few seconds when I updated my Microsoft Store but when the update wouldn't download and I hard reset my console it broke again and said it was updated and now I'm in this permanent loop of being unable to use my Xbox store at all.

    Can someone PLEASE help me fix this issue. It's got me to the point where I don't even want this console anymore.

    submitted by /u/Gwoms
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate Upgrade

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I know if I buy game Pass while having gold upgrades my current remaining subscription but I want to know when it'll start charging my card. I have the $1 GPU deal rn and I just got a year gold subscription so I wanted to upgrade. If I get $1 for 1 month deal does it charge $15 after that one month or does charge me when all my subscriptions are done?

    submitted by /u/Brazelbird
    [link] [comments]

    Usb type controll port. Support for USB type C headphones.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I am at a school and my headset is dead. I have a galaxy s20 which is type C only and I have head phones that are type C wired. From what I can tell they type C port is robust. And it would be amazing if it had the functionality to plug type C headphones into it.

    submitted by /u/WarCrysis878
    [link] [comments]

    why cant i stream at all?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    whenever i try to click the stream button it says to change ur privacy settings and when i try to click change privacy settings, it says an error occurred. what should i do?

    submitted by /u/shaheerrizvi11
    [link] [comments]

    Official Xbox 360 Controller?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Anyone know where I can buy an offical Xbox 360 controller? They're nowhere to be found and are super expensive. Is the 360 really that ancient that it's not possible to source official accessories? Are they not making 360 controllers anymore? It's by far the best and most ergonomic controller.

    Preferably I want to buy another one which has the 'transforming' d-pad as they're the best version of the 360 controllers.

    Used controllers are literally going for 45 pounds!?!? WTF?! https://www.game.co.uk/en/official-xbox-360-wired-controller-black-146264

    submitted by /u/ImDankest
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox controller snyc button is stuck and I can’t make it stop syncing

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Is there a way I can make it stop snycing?

    submitted by /u/Bingbingbong65
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to update it?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Changed my pic from over 12 hours ago and it is still the same

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    can somebody play Xbox with me? ����

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I'm 14 years old and i play overwatch and Minecraft :) I also have other games like modern warfare and gta 5 🐐💕could somebody play with me? Preferably near my age

    submitted by /u/bbabybears
    [link] [comments]

    Hour long clip/DVR function on Series X?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Hello, I have been wondering if the Series X is going to have this function, as some of you may know of you use a 3.0 USB device you can get an hour long clips of any game, but I haven't seen any information about this function on the Series X. If anyone has any info it'll be appreciated

    submitted by /u/takamuranes
    [link] [comments]

    A bit confused about subscriptions

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Ok guys so in 2019 I bought as usual 1 year of Xbox love gold subscription which was supposed to expire on 7/20/2020, then after not much, game pass ultimate was launched. The website offered a month of trial for just 1€ so I did that. My gold subscription turned then into an 1 year game pass ultimate subscription that I'm still using as I wrote, yes for just 1€: now, is that how it is supposed to work or I've just been lucky?

    Now for the real question, since game pass ultimate is a bit expensive for 1 year I would like to buy another code of Xbox live gold for 1 year as usual, what is gonna happen if I redeem it and game pass ultimate is still not expires? Am I even allowed to do that? I don't want to let it expire because I don't wanna lose all the years I've had gold for ;-) (now they're ten)

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/TheRedditOfTeo997
    [link] [comments]

    Hey. Is this fake or nah? I've never heard of Xbox Live Silver before, and if it was real since February of this year, then this subreddit would have blown up about it.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Xbox avatars

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Hopefully with next gen, avatars are actually used. Xbox one had zero avatar games despite redesigning avatars. I remember the golden age of avatar games on 360 with games like Doritos crash course and castle miner z. Hopefully some indie games companies design games based around avatars otherwise avatars are really pointless.

    submitted by /u/Salmonsid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment