• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Xbox - I made a recap and fixed the DVD drive :') now works flawlessly

    Xbox - I made a recap and fixed the DVD drive :') now works flawlessly


    I made a recap and fixed the DVD drive :') now works flawlessly

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    UK could class loot boxes as gambling to protect children

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Love this control, got the docking station also coming in! Hyped! U can actually feel the laser sketches

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Worst game you ever spent $60 on?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Is there a game that you absolutely regret spending $60 on?

    I was thinking about this and for me, I have 2.

    I like sports games but I never buy them full price because it's the same thing every year and I remember paying $60 for Madden 09, still upset about it.

    I also regret paying $60 for a game called Heavy Rain. Have any of you played it? It was an ok game but it's one of those games that you'd absolutely never play again once you beat it. Little to no replay value.

    submitted by /u/MarineKingPrime_
    [link] [comments]

    Already have two years worth so I don’t need it so here you go reddit nerds

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Why isn't this a choice in design labs ?!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Why isn't this a choice in design labs ?!

    I logged on earlier considering buying a design lab controller, saw this on the ad and instantly fell in love with the design and thought "That's the one i want to buy!"

    Got to design labs and it isn't actually a choice.

    I'm disappointed.

    PETITION!!!!

    https://preview.redd.it/5nm2fvdwtn351.jpg?width=1083&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4f96bc9ac001f397fa90875dc911c93cdacf4bf4

    submitted by /u/I_Love_Boar_Snouts
    [link] [comments]

    Games that come with new consoles will be required to be redeemed on the console. Will not be able to giveaway or sell codes anymore.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Today I learned the Xbox 360 slim can get the RRoD

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    If they were ever to do special edition elite controllers what would you want?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Sea Of Thieves and Gear 5 Kait in a heartbeat

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a yearly subscription I can buy for GamePass?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    I want to have GamePass, but I don't want to keep paying every month. I'd rather just pay for the yearly up front.

    submitted by /u/DjCage
    [link] [comments]

    Is ssd worth it on Xbox one s?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Buying games

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    This may seem a stupid question however I need answers... I'm a F1 Fan and the new game comes out in July however if I was to buy sed game off the store would I have to buy it again when the new gen console comes out?

    submitted by /u/fwealand99
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my controller require batteries when wired into my PC?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I have had this issue for a little bit now, with no answers found anywhere. I just got a new controller, and it connects without needing batteries, but the other controller I got a few months ago requires batteries while plugged in. It is a first gen no headphone jack controller, but I feel like way back when the other one I had didn't have this issue.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/kollegethrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Always Offline :|

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Hey i have a problem in Xbox Console Companion

    I'm always in games offline. Even when i play with friends

    So help me pls ;-;

    submitted by /u/Flaimingo
    [link] [comments]

    Is my new Xbox Faulty? Or some issue with my network.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    So just got new One X today, CyberPunk LE model, start it up, all good.

    Not using any ethernet, connect to wifi, it downloads the update fully. It disconnects from wifi, and wont reconnect.

    I reboot the whole system(factory reset), again it connects to wifi initially(didnt do system update, guessing as it was already done initially on the 1st start), and I was able to start downloading warzone, 16MB of warzone 100GB, and again it disconnects.

    Won't let me reconnect, any ideas? My old One S had the odd problem with connecting, but nothing a router reboot/console reboot never sorted. This just is not playing ball, after initially connecting!

    submitted by /u/jason_ni
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I ordered and xbox one s and a 3 month xbox live code and I got my xbox but no code. Do any of you know if it comes separately or did I just not get it?

    submitted by /u/papbrycen
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox controler headphone plugin loose.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I recently got a new xbox 1 s and when I try to plug in my headset it is loose and I can't hear anything, I tried it with different headphones and it was the same thing. I didn't drop it either, it is brand new. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/nic_Gleix
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox code doesn’t work

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I got gifted a game and I cannot accept because it was from a different region. I changed my region and everything, nothing seems to work. Help!

    submitted by /u/ekul_y
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X headset

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hello guys!

    I'm thinking of buying a good headset for my Xbox but I'm a bit afraid that it will not work as intended.

    I have tested with Apple headphones and it simply doesn't work because of the loud noise it makes.

    After reading online about it, I tested a regular headphone from Samsung and although it doesn't make that noise, it does have a background static noise.

    Do you guys think it's a mobile headphone problem or it is my controller?

    I'm thinking to buy this one: https://www.pcdiga.com/headset-creative-sound-blasterx-h6-7-1-usb

    Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/ducknator
    [link] [comments]

    Hardware/RMA support during COVID-19

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Anyone got tips on best times to get support? Didn't use the Xbox One S I bought in November until February. My wife was the one who was using it the most and she kept complaining that it kept crashing. She did all the troubleshooting steps like rearranging the console.

    It crashed a couple of times when we played together. It appeared to be a cooling issue or something since it would crash after a while of continuous use (Dont Starve Together) or a game with lots of graphics (Tomb Raider).

    Unfortunately, there's no available diagnostic tool that I know of to see the CPU/GPU temperature. I'm sure the fan is running and not obstructed.

    Now boot up can't even reach the Xbox home screen and I've been having a hard time getting in touch with support (chat or phone). I got it from Amazon and Amazon just refers me to Microsoft. Maybe someone here knows another way?

    submitted by /u/jp_loh
    [link] [comments]

    do you think it would be cool to put custom images and stuff on your controller in the custom design lab? i think it would be cool honestly :D

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Xbox One crashed, tried to turn it on again and couldn't (orange light). Resetting the power brick didn't work. Help, please.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I've been using my Xbox One regularly during the past few weeks, and it was working just fine.

    Due to my setup, it needs to be plugged into a "power strip" (I think that's what it's called in english), which I changed recently. The previous one had a switch and more outlets, the current one does not have a switch and only has 3 outlets. I can provide pics.

    About an hour ago, it turned off suddenly while I was playing. I tried to turn it on again and it wouldn't boot up. The power brick had a steady orange light. I tried resetting the power brick by unplugging it, waiting 10 seconds, and plugging it back on, to no avail. I tried waiting 30 seconds and even over 10 minutes instead, and the same thing happened.

    The orange light changes to white when I plug the power brick to the console, and the Xbox turns on. But after around 5 seconds in the Xbox green boot up screen, it crashes and turns off again.

    Can anyone help me? I completely uninstalled it and stored it in my closet, partially to help me cope with the fact that it might be gone for good, but also to give it a rest and try to reset it one more time. I intend on installing it again later today and testing whether it works.

    EDIT: I waited an hour, tried to turn it back on and it worked.

    submitted by /u/postingshit266
    [link] [comments]

    Buy xbox one or ps4?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Im mostly wondering which game has better quality of games and im not that picky when it comes to performance, as long as the games i play dont run like dogshit.

    submitted by /u/zululWarrior19372739
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment