• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 🤦🤦🤦🤦(credits:creepyman007/Kids are fucking stupid

    Xbox 360 - ��������(credits:creepyman007/Kids are fucking stupid


    ��������(credits:creepyman007/Kids are fucking stupid

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    4 paddle nodded wireless controller with no battery pack

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Question about this controller packaging. Why isn't there many pictures or selling out there? Only one on eBay right now.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Need help with starting up XBOX360

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Hey, so I have a Xbox 360 b it only with av cables. Anyone know anywhere where I can get a power supply cable, controllers, and some games cheap?

    submitted by /u/Goflight3
    [link] [comments]

    My small (but surely growing) collection. Ran RGB strips myself. Got a bigger shelf on the way because this one just isn’t enough!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Reasonably priced 360 controller shell replacements?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I have 4 genuine Xbox 360 controllers which are in need of some repairs. I've been able to fix most issues they had (sticky buttons/worn analogue sticks etc.) but the outer shells need replacing as they have seen better days.

    I purchased an aftermarket shell on Aliexpress and the final product was barely usable once put together. Can anybody recommend any online stores with semi decent replacement shells that are not overpriced. I need to consider shipping costs also as I'm located in Australia.

    submitted by /u/thedarkn8
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP, Controller Intermittently Disconnects and Struggles to Connect

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Technical Issues For Sign In

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    When signing into my Xbox live account it lets me sign in then gets to the "Want your password to be remembered?" and there is a white loading ring and eventually error codes and starts loading again, it still won't let me sign in, should I make a second account cause this is the one I use for my Xbox one and doesn't have any data on this one.

    submitted by /u/MayplItMe
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked these up and not sure what to play first.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Audio is distorted when playing media previews and songs

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    This is a big issue because my sister plays rock band.. sometimes the startup crackles and the media slows down, crackles and glitches out. Could this be an issue with our tv or the console?

    submitted by /u/Bitbatgaming
    [link] [comments]

    Guitar hero world tour help

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    So i have a rghd console i downloaded my guitar hero world tour disk to a harddrive but when i am on the mainscreen the text shows up gray and i cant select anyti g whats the issue here ? Cant seem to figure it out

    submitted by /u/Ev0Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble changing NAT Type from Moderate To Open On Xbox 360

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    G'Day Mate.

    Look. When going to test connection to Xbox live, i get a error message. It says " You can connect to Xbox live,but your current network configuration may limit your ability to join a multiplayer game or hear (or be heard by) other people in your party." Heres what ive tried to do to fix this. (none of these worked).

    Restarting my router

    port forwarding

    moving my router

    changing my primary DNS to 8.8.8.8

    By the way i have google mesh WiFi. I dont know if that plays a part in this somehow.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/FionnVEVO
    [link] [comments]

    Error code 80072741 fix.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    A support agent at microsoft helped me and it worked! First you need to remove the account(s) either from deleting the accounts from the device or just soft reseting the device turn of your Xbox 360 from power bittin hold it for 10 sec. Then unplug the power cord from device and wait a min. This will ensure ve cleared the cache and REsign in to the account it should wor it worked for me

    submitted by /u/laptop_is_better
    [link] [comments]

    Free gold membership

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    I have one month gold card that I opened yesterday, but it didn't work for my uk account. Either it's expired or it is for us region. Anyone with US Xbox account wants to try it? Pm me for the code

    submitted by /u/p3tras
    [link] [comments]

    Security Check Problem

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I can't see to get pass the security check when I sign into my account

    I recently purchased Gold on my account as well. Every time I fill out my email and password on there, when it gets to the "Want your password to be remembered?' both options are grayed out and it keeps loading for what seems infinitely

    How do I get pass this?

    submitted by /u/AronTheWolfo
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim for Xbox 360 download code

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Got an unused download code for Skyrim if anybody's interested? Can't guarantee it still works, because it's a good few years old, but I haven't even scratched to reveal the code.

    Send me a PM if you want it for free.

    Edit: Code has now been claimed.

    submitted by /u/malmite
    [link] [comments]

    !NEED HELP! Cant login to Microsoft Account Error Code: 80072741

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    After I put in my app password, I am then prompted with, "Want your password to be remembered?" however it doesn't finish loading, and ends with the error code being put up. I cant pick either options, "Remember Password" or "Next".

    submitted by /u/IanSaysThings
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 S Devkit

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    I'll probably get a devkit next week Tuesday. Anyone here with some experience with devkits? What to do first, some tips or things I can do with it or what I definitely shouldn't do. Thanks

    submitted by /u/xbgerrit92
    [link] [comments]

    My original Xbox disc isn’t working.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    I think it's broken because when I launch it it's stuck on the Xbox logo, please help

    submitted by /u/Blitzenboar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment