• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I have a few controllers, yes they all work and yes they all have battery packs and or play and charge kits

    Xbox 360 - I have a few controllers, yes they all work and yes they all have battery packs and or play and charge kits


    I have a few controllers, yes they all work and yes they all have battery packs and or play and charge kits

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    If you want to play original Xbox games on the 360 S make sure you have an official hard drive. Even if it has an Xbox logo on it make sure to check the back

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I just have to listen to the whole song every time^^

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Since the PC version crashes at random all the time, I decided to get the xbox 360 version.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Which Xbox 360 version to buy?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm considering buying an xbox 360 just to play with. However, I've heard that some versions of it are likely to have a red ring of death eventually. Are there any versions that are immune or significantly less likely to get a red ring or red dot? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Chromebookarthur
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes in life, in order to hide ugly bricks. All you need is industrial grade velcro ��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Who's down?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Go out and buy The Outfit.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    It's a few dollars at most. Very worth it.

    Minimal strategy and it's fun blasting away enemies even if The shooting and movement is not perfect..

    Even more fun with friends. The servers are still up online and the game is so cheap you can buy multiple copies to give to your friends to play online.

    It's very difficult to critique a game when in some cases you can buy it for less than a dollar.

    submitted by /u/AnAnonymousGamer1994
    [link] [comments]

    After I enter my password at login, it sends me to this screen and the circle never stops spinning. How can I bypass this?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Games with active community?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys are there any games with still active community on Xbox 360, I mean of course there are but would love to see.good amounts of people on the server

    submitted by /u/Nickdvun
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I go on Account Settings?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I didn't include the new pro consoles, either.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Cant get passed this please help

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Can’t load Avatar Store

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I've been setting up my new Xbox 360 E, and I'm having some trouble.

    I've been making my avatar, but when I try to go to the 'Avatar Store' page, it seems be be stuck on a loading screen that just says 'Loading items - Please wait' and it won't go onto the next page.

    Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/PrometheusCat
    [link] [comments]

    About to go to go used console shopping at a swap meet, what is the best Xbox 360 to buy for modding? Which is least likely to rrod?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I know there are a few versions of the 360, and I've always stayed away from collecting as I had a few rrod on me when they were new

    I want to mod it and want the best version for that. I don't intend to buy many games and most of my consoles are modded. I can install my own modchip if Xbox 360s still don't have a softmod option

    Anything I should pay attention to when shopping for used 360s? I likely won't be able to power it on

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Supahmarioworld
    [link] [comments]

    Do games perform better on Xbox 360 or PS3?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    So I've heard that games perform better on 360 than on PS3, is that true?

    submitted by /u/thempario
    [link] [comments]

    Far cry 4 screen tearing

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hi I have just bought far cry 4 as a digital download and when I play the game there is quite a lot of screen tearing, is there any way to improve this or is it a problem with the game or console?

    submitted by /u/wilhood
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer my digital XBOX 360 games to another XBOX 360?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Oh and also the old XBOX is broken for me, so I cannot actually do anything inside the XBOX

    submitted by /u/gamerboygod
    [link] [comments]

    Rechargable battery plays while plugged in, but doesn't hold a charge.WTF

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    My controller works with double A's, but the rechargeable battery pack it came with doesn't charge. The controller works when plugged in to the charger, but when I take the charger cable out, it does immediately. Basically, the rechargeable battery plays but doesn't hold a charge. Any suggestions? I'm thinking it's the rechargable battery, as I have already tried replacing the charging cable. Anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/Loadedice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment