• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Official XBOX 360 neon sign from a contest in Germany in 2006

    Xbox 360 - Official XBOX 360 neon sign from a contest in Germany in 2006


    Official XBOX 360 neon sign from a contest in Germany in 2006

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Anyone else collecting XBOX 360 Faceplates?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    My copy of halo 3 (xbl code never opened)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Picked up Lost planet 1 today, came with 2 unused Xbox live codes

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    The UI in the Shivering Isles disc is like a time warp

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Thank you mr trump

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    PlayStation and Xbox united against racism and hate

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Got the Xbox 360 MW2 Edition �� Looks like new.. Should I keep it original and closed?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    E3 Xbox 360 Faceplate

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone have the E3 special edition Xbox 360 faceplate? If so anybody interested in parting with theirs? If so please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Manflakes88
    [link] [comments]

    No copies of Fable 3 work on my Xbox?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    One day Fable 3 just randomly stopped working. It would get to the loading screen and freeze infinitely or tell me the disc is unreadable. I figured my disc was dirty or scratched or something, and when cleaning it didn't work I bought a used one from a game store. That didn't work either and I thought "ok just bad luck, I'll buy a new one this time." Nope. Brand new copy also doesn't work.

    It doesn't do this with any other game, just Fable 3. I mean, it's not the best game ever but I'd still like to play it once and a while. I'm whatever the opposite of tech savvy is, basically a boomer when it comes to technology, so I hope you won't clown on me too hard if this is something simple and I'm just an idiot.

    submitted by /u/Bunny613
    [link] [comments]

    Current 360 collection, mbs and dashes from right to left: (Xenon Blades), (Xenon NXE not working right now), (Zephyr Metro), (Jasper v1 was on metro currently dead dead), (Jasper V1 metro), (Jasper V2 aka Kronos metro), (Both slims are on metro and are both trinitys)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I can’t play terraria or update it! Can anyone help?(Terraria is downloaded, not on a disc)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Xbox freezes

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I got on my 360 for the first time in a while and wanted to play some old school minecraft but when I turned it on the fan was on and it was really loud and as soon as I logged on to minecraft it just froze and I couldn't press anything. I'm sure it's just cause it's old. but I did want to upload some of my worlds to my xbox one but It's fine if it doesn't work

    submitted by /u/xAxis34
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    360 and Windows 10

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Why doesn't Microsoft let us access our 360 games on Windows 10? I own them. I'd like to play them on my PC. The companion app requires Xbox one which I don't have and I'm not going to buy one just for that feature. Seriously M$ why are you such a bunch of stingy idiots?

    submitted by /u/Massacher
    [link] [comments]

    How do I identify a Kronos Xbox 360?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I'm currently hunting for a Kronos Xbox, is there anyway to identify it? No extended heatsink? Elite version? Manufactured in September 2009? How can I ask the seller to help me identify the Xbox?

    submitted by /u/aminyashed69420
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys i need some help

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    So i've got a slim 360 and the hard drive starts showing "i don't feel so good" signs. Can I copy my saved data wich i gathered through 7 years of playing to a flash drive? Also is save data cloud free?

    submitted by /u/_Rafauu_
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Kane and Lynch: Dead Men (Xbox 360) - Gaming the Pandemic: Day 71

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Is this the worst game I've played during my efforts to play one title from my 566 game backlog for every day that the UK is in lockdown...?

    Kane and Lynch: Dead Men for the Xbox 360

    Previous days' entries are linked HERE.

    Is it a 'getting old' thing that makes me not like killing the police in video games?

    I've played about an hour of Kane and Lynch and the small amount of time I've actually been in control of the character has been spent murdering dozens upon dozens of officers of the law

    The first time I ever remember feeling this way was playing 'The Getaway' on PS2 back when it was new.

    I think it's something that has come hand in hand with not just my advancing years, but also the mediums improving graphics.

    From the start of gen 7 onwards it's been possible to imagine that the old cop I just headshot had grandchildren, that woman cop has fought tough and nail for respect all her life and now her brains are all over that middle-aged '2 days to retirement' captain cop's shoes.

    I don't like it. And I don't like Kane and Lynch.

    It's really tempting to end this write up there but I guess I should explain why - beyond the endless cop-killing.

    I don't need to look at the date on the box to know that this is a product of that mid 00's era where games were at their most 'bro' and their most intent on being as much like movies as possible.

    Kane and Lynch has many aspects that lean into these tendencies.

    There's an abundance of cutscenes that aren't entertaining, an abundance of swearing that makes everyone sound like teenagers, an abundance of dialogue that sounds like a five year olds idea of what grown ups arguing sound like, and a minimalistic HUD to make everything more 'realistic'.

    No.

    Sorry.

    I really can't be bothered.

    Kane and Lynch is a terrible game, it's not worth my time to write any more about it.

    It feels sluggish and inaccurate to play, some of the key mechanics are broken, the cinematic aspects are terrible, and it's just generally no fun to spend any time with.

    Kane and Lynch: Dead Men - Just don't bother.

    submitted by /u/-JaguarWong-
    [link] [comments]

    should I sell my 360?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I finally got an xbox one all digital edition and I was wondering if it was worth it to keep my 360 for older games or nah?

    submitted by /u/JonathanLoyal
    [link] [comments]

    Games ppl with mics play on

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment