• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Brought this xenon back from the dead.

    Xbox 360 - Brought this xenon back from the dead.


    Brought this xenon back from the dead.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I got an Xbox 360 from my art teacher a while ago. I plugged it in for the first time and it isn’t RROD, also, it works like a charm!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Does anybody wanna play cod mw2?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Fable 2 Collectors Edition ��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    Man i love this 360 controller. After playing with a controller with a rubbish analogue sticks that drift and a RB Button that gets stuck from time to time for almost 5 years it felt really nice playing with a controller in amazing condition.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Laser replacement help

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I'm looking to replace the laser in my disc drive, as I'm getting various errors when trying to play games. I have the laser a gentle clean with IPA and ensured it was dust free under a microscope. It maybe helped for a day or so...

    The issue is I'm not sure which model laser to order. My disc drive is the Hitachi-LG model DL10N with FW 0502

    It doesn't seem a common model number unless I'm missing something?

    Appreciate any help and guidance in advance.

    submitted by /u/sellywin
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a build for the cancelled Battlefront 3 from Free Radical and a tech demo of Star Wars First Assault.

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    WiFi problems

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I had recently taken in my Xbox to my local repair shop, and they said they couldn't find anything wrong with my Xbox. I'm not 100 percent sure why it won't connect to WiFi.

    Anyways- is there any way I could just use a wireless network adapter? I have a slim, do the wireless network adapters work on Xbox 360 slims? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Electronic-Habit6477
    [link] [comments]

    Do you own Battlefield 4 or Battlefield Hardline for the Xbox 360?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Trying to play borderlands 1 in couch coop - any help appreciated

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 Playthrough #1 Witch Lvl1-7 With Commentary! Xbox360

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I just picked up an Xbox 360 Elite that, to my amazement, works flawlessly. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to avoid RROD?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    I thought about purchasing one of the attachment fans but after some research it looks like the Nyko ones that draw from the power supply could actually cause RROD (according to Microsoft). Has anyone tried the pelican fans that use USB power? Also, I'm using it on my CRT, does the fact that it's running at a lower resolution mean that it could extend the life since it shouldn't be working as hard? Just curious if anyone has any information on that. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Flanks346
    [link] [comments]

    System Link not working

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    I am not able to get System Link to work.

    I can see the other game in the list but when I select to connect/join it will say something along the lines of,

    Error. Unable to connect to host

    Depending on the type of game. As of now I have tried,

    CoD 4 MW

    CoD MW2

    CoO BO

    Beijing 2008

    I have tried..

    Crossover cable

    Auto IP

    Static IP

    Forwarded ports

    Dedicated Switch

    Reset Xbox network settings

    Same Dashboard version

    Same game version

    With title updates on both

    Without title updates on both

    Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/iamwaffel360
    [link] [comments]

    Dante's Inferno - Trailer (Remastered 8K 60FPS)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    xbox 360 update wont download

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    just plugged in my 360 for the first time in about a year. disappointed to find out that it wont download the update needed to run xbox live. it says to check my internet connection, but every time i do that it says it is connected fine. then when i go back to do the update it says the same thing. what do i do?

    submitted by /u/CorbinPidX99
    [link] [comments]

    question

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Does the xbox 360 slim have alot of red rings of death?

    submitted by /u/Rekkert220205
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an updated list of still working and/or shutdown game servers?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a list of servers that are either still active or shut down for 360 games. I've found a few lists here and there on other forums, but none of them seem to be super recent. Any of you folks know what's the best, most up-to-date list I can use when it comes to finding out which games still work online?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/silentbiohazard
    [link] [comments]

    Need some advice...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I need some advice. I recently bought a Xbox 360 phat console with the NXE dashboard. Unfortunately, it is a zephyr model. I need some suggestions on if I should keep it. How reliable is the console? And what are the chances of it rrod on me. Any tips and suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MemeLord900069
    [link] [comments]

    XBox 360 Falcon - Remove DVD Drive - Mods Planned

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    I picked up a Falcon XBox 360 from a local thrift store, it works which is good.

    (When I go thrifting I take my XBox PSU with me so I can power them up)

    I am going to take it apart and move it to a new housing but I want to ditch the DVD drive.

    As I understand, it won't work without it, unless you jumper something or leave the DVD board in but solder some pins.

    The idea for this is to make it a media player, improve cooling by getting Noctua fans and building/sourcing a wood enclosure. I'm thinking 140MM Noctua for CPU/GPU and one or two 60MM exhaust fans.

    I have panel mount HDMI and USB/Ethernet plugs ready to go, a simple mod per say. I typically look at thrift shops and they always have cheap wood boxes, some of them good quality.

    If anyone can point me in the right direction, thanks.

    I also don't plan on doing any mods like a mod chip, I'm just keeping it stock.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Willingness4136
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment