• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale

    Xbox - This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale


    This Week’s Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    140 Photos and 15 Hours

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    Some free codes for you (game pass, live, ea access)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    1 Month Xbox Game Pass (Still not claimed!)

    KPVDK-GWDHD-G7TMV-XM{X}T-YXKHZ

    Hint: 2*{X} - 3 * 5 + 7 = 190

    1 Month Xbox Live Gold

    6DX94-WMCHX-RGW29-FD47Q-K{X}WZ

    Hint: ({X} - 50)*({X} + 1) - 7 = -447

    14 Days Xbox Game Pass

    DGYTF-PX3FJ-9C{X}J{X}-CPRR7-DKHGZ

    {X}^2 = 36

    14 Days Xbox Live Gold (Might be expired)

    NW{X}-VYCC4-C4JCX-F9GTR-2KBRF

    Hint: X=GT8

    Assassins Creed Unity

    FJG6W-QMM9K-3M{X}H-7YVG2-6GQVZ

    Hint: {X} = 14 + 5 in base of 7

    EA Access 1 Month

    HJPYH-N7Y{X}{Y}-RF89P-VXXMX-JXBRF

    Hint:

    2*{X} = {Y} + 10

    {Y} - sqrt({X}) = 5

    EnJoy

    submitted by /u/0vchar
    [link] [comments]

    So I received this message on xbox and wondering is this just some salty guy trying to get back at me for winning against him in a mobile game, or an actually real message, cause I'm confused, TL:DR I played Gears pop, 50 mins later I got this msg on xbox

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Already have gamepass so I thought someone else could enjoy this

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Turned on my Xbox this morning to this.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Has this always said May 31st? I thought it was delayed indefinitely.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Do you need to be a certain leval/wrist band to tune your car in FH2?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Local co op games

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Hi I'm looking for suggestions for good local co op games to play with my girlfriend while we're in quarantine, I have game pass any suggestions welcome.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/happyfeet6814
    [link] [comments]

    I've Fallen Victim to the Reputation System, Any Way Out?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Unfortunately the volume of reports from salty players has now taken it's toll. I've gone from fine to avoid me in 2 weeks.

    I don't trash talk, or message people, I just play the game I paid for. Now I can't play comp matches anymore as they're hosted on private servers. I've read a lot about playing other games and not doing well to counter it, but there must be a way to talk to someone about this? I've been on xbox live for years with no problems, yet here I am being punished for being good but the xbox site has no means I can see ti speak to anybody.

    submitted by /u/TheSurgeon83
    [link] [comments]

    The funniest caption gets a gamepass ultimate voucher. [giveaway]

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    All Xbox D-Pad variations

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Is the Xbox better than the PS4?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    In my opinion, I think the Xbox is better because it has more exclusives and has better processing speed. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/aTron6424
    [link] [comments]

    so my xbox controller just randomly disconnected and now it wont reconnect and is flashing and turning off

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Xbox live

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering how to change my Live to where it only works on my account and not the entire Xbox. My brother has started complaining about everything so I'm trying to cut him off.

    submitted by /u/_M3M_
    [link] [comments]

    Progress setback after going on diffrent xbox

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I finished progress on a minecraft world then went to my moms and saw i was about 2 weeks behind from what i was at my dads. I go back to my dads and im where i am at moms 2 weeks behind. I already posted this on r/minecraft but i came here as i got no solution please help.

    submitted by /u/oneskipydino
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to be a certain leval/wrist band to tune your car in FH2?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Sadly, Microsoft never upheld there end of the deal but I thought this email was pretty funny. Thought I'd share.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    X360 and Original Xbox Games on Marketplace for Free

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I saw in a different sub that Become Human, Crackdown 1 and 2 are free on the xbox marketplace and have been for some time now. Do you know of any other full, games that are available free to download? This is of course excluding GWG & Freemium games.

    submitted by /u/wheresmapizza
    [link] [comments]

    How is corona patrick inappropriate

    Posted: 04 May 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I have a question about GamerTags.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    When I created an Xbox account back in 2013 to play GTA IV on PC I don't remember being asked to enter a GamerTag. I was generated GardenData61371 and so I stuck with it. Did I forgot to enter one or?

    submitted by /u/GardenData61371
    [link] [comments]

    Online casual eSports?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I used to play Counter Strike 1.5/1.6 in CAL League. It was like an online seasonal tournament. Anyone could assemble a team and join the season at any level you wanted from beginners to literal pros (CPL). The league had one match a week and then playoffs. Teams would use IRC to practice and find scrimmages against other teams.

    That was honestly the best time of my gaming life. I'm just curious why there is nothing like that in today's gaming landscape? eSports have grown exponentially and you would think it would be even easier now to create something like this. However, I only see events for pros. Nothing that I could join and play in since I'm not a pro. What's the reason for this? Will this ever become a thing again?

    submitted by /u/FirstTimeRedditor100
    [link] [comments]

    Adjust screen.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I need to adjust the size of the display on my tv because somethings are being cut off on the sides. I have a Sylvania TV that's at least 8 to 10 years old. In settings there is no adjust screen option like what I see in those videos. So I'm wondering if there is any other option.

    submitted by /u/YourBoyGman
    [link] [comments]

    game pass question

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I asked this question elsewhere before but I wanted confirmation. I have a question regarding game pass, as game pass is a subscription based service and as such it requires credit card information. If I redeem a game pass code that I bought from a retailer, would Xbox still ask me to put in my credit card information?

    submitted by /u/Supernaut1203
    [link] [comments]

    Why Assassin's Creed Valhalla Pre-order is not Available on Xbox store(Canada)?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment