• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 30, 2022

    Xbox - Halo TV Series Trailer is out (March 24, 2022)

    Xbox - Halo TV Series Trailer is out (March 24, 2022)


    Halo TV Series Trailer is out (March 24, 2022)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:24 PM PST

    Can anyone help I have tried so many times and factory reset 2 twice and watch loads of videos and all my games won’t install

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 07:08 AM PST

    Hi guys, I recently saw some custom Xbox wallpapers, like the one in the picture, only with games in the background, do you have more like this one?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 10:04 AM PST

    Anyone know what’s happening? I don’t have another Xbox this it the only one I have

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:34 PM PST

    XBOX 360 ‘Blades’ menu nostalgia :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 08:22 PM PST

    Xbox Parties Down?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 09:48 AM PST

    is anyone else currently having trouble joining a party or even creating a party atm?,me and my 3 other friends cant even start our own parties...

    submitted by /u/Basic-Newt7260
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why this is happening?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:09 AM PST

    In case someone can make use of it

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 03:19 PM PST

    Rechargeable batteries

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 07:15 AM PST

    What's the best rechargeable batteries for an xvox controller ? Constantly buying AA batteries. I bought a charge and play kit but it wouldn't charge fully then it would run out of charge withing an hour.

    submitted by /u/Robbie_R35
    [link] [comments]

    How Can Two Random Kids Play Halo?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 08:20 AM PST

    Angry noob mom here. A kid comes over and wants to play halo with another kid. Neither are part of our Microsoft "family." We have the Ultimate Game Pass, but obviously neither kid is on that either.

    How the hell do we configure the controllers et al so they can just sit down and play? Right now, the controllers are "assigned" to or auto log in other people. I just want them to be generic controllers to let these kids play.

    submitted by /u/radiem
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it doing this? It’s doing it with everyone I try to start a party with. I’ve restarted my Xbox.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:20 PM PST

    Already own a Ps5. Should I buy a Series S? I've been a Sony fan my whole life.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:55 PM PST

    I would like to get an XBOX Series S as a secondary console. I have a PS5 as my main console. I want to try out Halo Infinite, and some of the other Xbox exclusives like Gears of War. I also am interested in GamePass.

    I don't know if this is overkill though b/c most games are on the PS5 and Xbox besides Halo and some other exclusives?

    If a game comes out that is on both systems, I think I would want to play it on Ps5 to get the best features as I hear the Xbox Series S is not as strong as the PS5. At the same time, GamePass looks really cool and I want to play a lot of games without having to buy them for $70. I have a 1080P monitor that runs 120Hz. I prefer FPS over resolution long as the game looks pretty nice.

    How do you use both your PS5 and Xbox Series S for those who have both? Do you treat the Xbox as a secondary console? Do you think it's worth having both or is it overkill? Are the Xbox exclusives like Halo worth a try for a person who has never owned an Xbox?

    Thanks for the input. May God bless you, your families, and loved ones.

    submitted by /u/Christismylord12
    [link] [comments]

    The eject button held all the power on the original Xbox

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:33 AM PST

    Xbox Party Chat

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 11:32 AM PST

    My parties are not working whatsoever. I'm trying to join my friends' party and it just stays saying "connecting" and I can't even click leave, I just have to wait until I lag out. I try to make my own and invite them, but they either don't receive invites or can't join idk. Then in a few seconds I lag out of my own party in which I was alone in. I've restarted my Xbox 3 times, and I went to settings and tested network connection, network speed & statistics, multiplayer connection, and NAT type, and it says everything is fine.

    submitted by /u/ABearAttack2016
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a Series S and it’s been stuck like this for an hour, restarted it, same thing again…???

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 05:31 AM PST

    I'm on PC trying to utilize the Xbox app, it works fine except for parties. When I make a party, I leave after like 15 seconds, I can't put anything in chat in the party, and I can't join parties. Anyone know why?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 04:21 PM PST

    Spotify on Xbox and discord profile status

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:21 PM PST

    So y'know how on mobile or computer for discord you can show what you're listening to on your status from Spotify is there any way to do that but when you're on Spotify for Xbox?

    submitted by /u/PineMeApplez
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why this is happening?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:20 PM PST

    My Xbox One won’t stay on

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 10:52 AM PST

    I tried turning on my console a few times. I've unplugged it from the console, from the adapter box, and from the surge protector. I even unplugged the surge protector from the wall. When I turn the console on, it loads up, but right before I can sign in, it shuts itself off. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/txrterra_r6
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else experience this?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 10:51 AM PST

    I bought the [Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. edition + Skyrim anniversary edition] pack for five bucks on microsoft store, and it's ten times the price on playstation store. Is this a mistake or what? I mean, I am not complaining, but it's a bit weird.

    P.S.: I live in Hungary, and I bought it for five bucks with a 50% discount. It's ten if there is no sale.

    submitted by /u/DehydWater
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get a Series S if I already own PS5? Never had Xbox!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:15 PM PST

    I would like to get an XBOX Series S as a secondary console. I have a PS5 as my main console. I want to try out Halo Infinite, and some of the other Xbox exclusives like Gears of War. I also am interested in GamePass.

    I don't know if this is overkill though b/c most games are on the PS5 and Xbox besides Halo and some other exclusives?

    If a game comes out that is on both systems, I think I would want to play it on Ps5 to get the best features as I hear the Xbox Series S is not as strong as the PS5. At the same time, GamePass looks really cool and I want to play a lot of games without having to buy them for $70. I have a 1080P monitor that runs 120Hz. I prefer FPS over resolution long as the game looks pretty nice.

    How do you use both your PS5 and Xbox Series S for those who have both? Do you treat the Xbox as a secondary console? Do you think it's worth having both or is it overkill? Is the Xbox exclusives like Halo worth a try for a person who has never owned an Xbox?

    Thanks for the input.

    submitted by /u/KobeMamba1997
    [link] [comments]

    Replaced thermal paste months ago (due to same error code) but haven’t touched it in months and the two lights are still blinking

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:15 PM PST

    Help regarding a refund and i game currency.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 07:22 AM PST

    Not sure if this is the right place for this but; I submitted for a refund of in game currency, about £300, as my son bought it without me knowing and Xbox kindly granted me the refund. Am I then able to spend some of that money, say £30 on that game again? I don't want xbox to think i've lied or something when i haven't😆 Thanks

    submitted by /u/Oatia
    [link] [comments]

    Will an app close on its own if I open another one or will both apps or games be open at the same time?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 02:07 PM PST

    Anyone else cant join or create parties??

    Posted: 30 Jan 2022 01:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment