• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Xbox 360 - 10 years ago, today, was when the Halo Reach Beta began.

    Xbox 360 - 10 years ago, today, was when the Halo Reach Beta began.


    10 years ago, today, was when the Halo Reach Beta began.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Giving my friend one of my 360's as he wants one again and I have too many. Great way to pass time during this horrible time

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Planing to buy a Xbox 360 When The Coronavirus dies down. What model is the least likely get the RROD? (and the best all around)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Sorry for the long title. I wanted to buy one of these because of games like halo and such and I don't know where to start. Any tips? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FionnVEVO
    [link] [comments]

    My updated collection

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Xbox headset to PC headset

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    So I wanted to have my headset that was made for Xbox 360 to be able to be used on my laptop I know you can buy wireless adapters then plug in the headset into the remote for it to work but I found an adapter from 2.5mm to 3.5mm was 2x as cheap but I have no idea if it works so I came here to ask if any of you know the answer to this.

    submitted by /u/Gamedata1010
    [link] [comments]

    Silent Hill Homecoming controller layouy

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    For anyone that has SH Homecoming on Xbox 360, can you tell me the controller layout? the function of each button.

    I'm trying to configure my Steam version with the same controller layout as the Xbox 360 version, but i can't find it online.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ramirocc
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what could be wrong here?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Got myself a collection upgrade and have a question concerning a non-working Xbox Slim

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I want new 360 games :-(((((((((((

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I'm disappointed that 2015 is over

    submitted by /u/Joshua_Reen
    [link] [comments]

    Letting my xbox360 run overnight

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to download something dut its night so should I let my xbox run overnight

    submitted by /u/lawnman3000
    [link] [comments]

    do you usually clean the xbox 360 slim?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Title. Thank you

    submitted by /u/lordvader0210
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for trippy games.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone has some good trippy game recommendations. Something with cool visuals and stuff. And any just really chill games to relax to while playing as well?

    Also recommendations is such a long word

    submitted by /u/yeety00t
    [link] [comments]

    Does ANYTHING AT ALL stay stored on the actual console itself and not the Harddrive?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Reluctant to use my 360 lately due to how old and worn out it is. I want to find a way to completely back up the Hard Drive and get past the issues I've had. I think I've worked out a way, but for now I'll have to hold off for multiple reasons. In the mean time, I wanna be able to still use the console to play old childhood games during this lockdown.

    So I started thinking. Why not just buy another Hard Drive and use that? Remove the one I want to back up and keep it safely stored for the mean time. Use the new Hard Drive just to have fun on the games for now.

    So I wanted to ask first. Does anything (ANYTHING AT ALL, be it profiles, Avatar outfits, music, videos, save files for 360 or Original Xbox, etc) stay on the actual console in some other storage I'm unaware of?

    Or when I take out the Hard Drive, will the console be like completely blank, and EVERYTHING from previously, will be safely on the removed Hard Drive?

    submitted by /u/ToqKaizogou
    [link] [comments]

    Can I download discord on Xbox 360 and link it to my discord account?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    NAT TYPE OPEN HELP PLEASE!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Haven't used my live membership for a while and can't get my NAT type to open. I have tried a bunch of tutorials with no luck. I have an Xbox 360 and connect wirelessly with AT&T. Please advise if you have fixed this issue with these devices. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RJHLP
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get into xbox live Error

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    When I try to sign in to Xbox live it says 'Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid.' And when I press change parent Microsoft account it says Xbox live signup is currently unavailable please try again later.

    please help. I've already tried clearing the cache

    submitted by /u/rory648
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding a game

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    There was a game I used to play where the player would control a blue car that would shoot enemies. The 1st level was on a beach and it was in a top down style. Once the 1st level was completed, there would be a boss. From what I remember the boss was an ant. Does anyone know the game im thinking of? I've completely forgotten about it until now. It wasn't a popular game.

    submitted by /u/CEOofemojiman
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need membership to play online

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Today Im gonna buy an 360 and wanted to know if you need to pay to play online since ps3 didn't need you to pay for online, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Sparkle_SS
    [link] [comments]

    A kinda important decision

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I am very undecisive and i can't pick what game to buy. Some help would be appreciated

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/kaws_e
    [link] [comments]

    INTERESTED IN SOME MINECRAFT MINIGAMES?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment