• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My custom controller ��

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    My friend has a congenital condition where he was born with one hand. Yet, he is an avid Xbox gamer and likes to inspire others who may struggle playing games. I made a montage of some his COD clips. Enjoy!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Turning 50 this month and hitting 123456 as gamer score.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    This is the first game branding ad I’ve seen for the Series X. Do you think we can see the black colour scheme across Game Cases?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Make sure to get an extended warranty when you buy $180 controller from Microsoft.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    So I am not blameless in this, I should of done my research and got the extended warranty but I have never had a controller break on me. I have never had to use the warranty on a controller.

    But I picked up a series elite 2 controller on release day and have loved it ever since. That is until my left analog stick decided to stop working.

    Me being a rational (that part is subjective I suppose) person is pretty use to a year warranty on most things, especially when they creep to that $200 mark. But, Microsoft only offers a 90 day warranty on controllers.

    So here I am, with a $200 paper weight. Thank you Microsoft for your amazing QC.

    submitted by /u/Stevenss27
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like we’re sharing custom controllers... just finished up this beauty the other day :)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Started Halo games for the first time one week ago and just best Halo CE. I'm in love with this series.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I have been gaming for like 15 years and never played Halo. 1 week ago I decided to start playing, I started with Halo CE. I was really amazed by how great it was, the enemies AI, wow better than many games released recently. I'm playing with a 5.1 sounds, I just can't stress enough how great the OST was. I even sometimes moved my head with beat lol. I really can't wait to experience the other games. If you have never played Halo, I highly suggest it. The story seems really good and interesting.

    submitted by /u/legendofm
    [link] [comments]

    Mortal Kombat Boss Talks About Next-Gen Consoles: New Way of Handling Loading "Is Going to Be Huge"

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    After 8 years on this day 5/24/20 I have finally crossed the 100,000 achievement points threshold:)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Has anyone else been having this problem with the controller it disconnected in the middle of a game and it won't reconnect even after checking for updates and restarting the console

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    any games similar to Fable 2? (Aside from fable 1 and 3)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I specifically liked the idea of making money, buying and renting out houses and businesses.

    submitted by /u/Stupid_ActingSmart
    [link] [comments]

    How does purchasing Xbox game pass ultimate work?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I have Xbox live gold and I would like to upgrade to ultimate but it says I need a parent account so I got my parent account but it doesn't give me a direct option to upgrade my main account. Do I purchase it with my parent account and then it upgrades it for my main account or how does it work?

    submitted by /u/MonsterHunter6353
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Does anyone know what this part is and where I put it? It dropped from inside the controller.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I need some new games any suggestions?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Title really. Been playing a bit of warzone and mostly Fifa. I don't know how many of you have played Fifa, but those that have probably understand why I wanna stop playing that monstrosity of a game (until next year that is cos I'm a moron). Anyway, need some game suggestions that I can grind the fuck out of. Doesn't matter what genre (as long as it's online) but it needs to be something that'll tide me over the next couple months. I apologise in advance if you everything you recommend I've already played. Thanks 🙏

    submitted by /u/Red-Knight-RJ
    [link] [comments]

    Games to play with a darker theme?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    So I'm looking for a new game to play I don't care if it's a multiplayer or single player game, I just want to find something with a darker theme. I loved playing through Fallout 3, dark souls and Alan wake and have been having a blast roaming the desolate creepy world of dayz. I know it's probably really weird but something about these quiet lonely games just gets to me like the old days of silent hill. Any suggestions are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Huolihan
    [link] [comments]

    I’m not saying Perfect Dark is happening, but, at this point it would be a wasted opportunity not to...

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    The Fishing Phenom

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    If I bought and used a code from G2A will Microsoft ban my account?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Youtube blocking age-resticted videos

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    No clue why, but I can't watch age-resticted stuff on my console right now. I reset the app, reset the console, and nothing. I'm 20 but apparently I'm too young to watch a CallMeCarson. Yeah that makes perfect sense.

    submitted by /u/ThoopidSqwrl
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play gamepass games online cross platform (PC and Xbox one) or is it different for different games?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    The title.

    submitted by /u/COYSessegnon
    [link] [comments]

    So my Game Pass Ultimate just ran out. Can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion again?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    What the title says. If I buy myself another year or two of gold, can I then buy one month of Game Pass Ultimate and convert all of that Gold to gamepass ultimate like before? Or will it stay separate this time? I've tried looking this up and couldn't find a solid answer, so any help would be great

    submitted by /u/buckii09
    [link] [comments]

    I know everyone is probably sick of hearing it but thank the gods for Game Pass. Old Man Journey was a beautiful game I wouldn't of played unless it was on Game Pass.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Game suggestions for me and 2 nephews

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I (M,26) have 2 nephews (12 and 10) that want to start playing Xbox with me online. I need a suggestion for a free or super cheap game that we could all enjoy together. Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/mcarrico0014
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment