• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Xbox - I love that this quote is tucked away into the disk drive on the R2D2 360.

    Xbox - I love that this quote is tucked away into the disk drive on the R2D2 360.


    I love that this quote is tucked away into the disk drive on the R2D2 360.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Well that’s nice of them! :)

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Xbox live gold trial

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Wasteland 3: The Story, World, and Characters

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    6 Months Spotify Premium

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Headset mic not working

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    My mic is not working and I don't know why I know this is probably in FAQs but is there a reason why it's not working because I have everything on

    submitted by /u/foothill2004
    [link] [comments]

    4K TV or 4K monitor for Series X??? ($800/£650) mid range budget

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Really conflicted. For the next gen consoles and the budget listed above would it better to go for a 4k HDR 49/55 bang average mid range tv at around £600 or bode for a 4k monitor as some of the top end monitors 32 inch 4k HDR ready with a tone of great gaming features are around 400-500. And what are the key differences aside from the obvious size.

    Would love some advice on this as I'm abit of a luddite when it comes to this stuff. I understand the basics like input lag etc but am still so confused and dont have the money to fork out for a high end TV.

    So for example.. a monitor like this

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/MSI-MAG321CURV-Monitor-DisplayPort-FreeSync/dp/B07THFBS43/ref=sr_1_14?dchild=1&keywords=32+inch+4k+monitor&qid=1590333016&sr=8-14

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-LU32H850UMUXEN-32-Inch-Quantum-Monitor/dp/B0727RQZBZ/ref=sr_1_13?dchild=1&keywords=32+inch+4k+monitor&qid=1590333016&sr=8-13

    Or a TV in this range

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-55-QLED-Q60R-TV/dp/B07Q4PNBV9/ref=sr_1_3?crid=6F6QGKZRH9I9&dchild=1&keywords=samsung+q60+qled+tv&qid=1590333251&quartzVehicle=1526-1687&replacementKeywords=samsung+qled+tv&sprefix=Samsung+q60%2Caps%2C310&sr=8-3

    Or the Q70 even though it's a tad more expensive.

    submitted by /u/RobertxFraser
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live 48 Hour Gold Trial, giving away because I'm not sure what else to do with it...

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Found this in an old used game case, it's unused because I had to peel off the cover to reveal the code.

    C six KCV - GGTRY - WWBQX - six CK eight X - H nine KD six

    Spelled out the numbers to hopefully avoid bots, enjoy.

    submitted by /u/SomeLoserOnReddit_
    [link] [comments]

    How Xbox gets a edge next generation.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Include a 1 month trial to gamepass with your Xbox series X. Imagine that marketing. You could play Halo day one plus 100 plus games day one on your brand new Xbox series X.

    submitted by /u/ImmortalGenesis7
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to gameshare a game from another account on xbox 360 and tried to play it but it said it was a demo and i know thats a lie because the download history said it was the full version

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    The game i tried to do this with was Scott Pilgrim vs the world the game.

    submitted by /u/Easiestcc
    [link] [comments]

    Everything is sold out!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    My OG Xbox One is dying and I have been looking for a replacement to carry me over to the Series X, but everything is either sold out, or crazy prices. Microsoft is advertising the X for $300, but those don't seem to exist anywhere. I would like a sub $400 X, but for now I have been looking at S.

    The best thing I have found is a Microsoft refurbished 2TB S for $290. If anyone knows of a better deal somewhere else I would love to hear.

    submitted by /u/tgb20
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to renew Xbox ultimate subscription without reoccurring payments on.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    An solution to the grip pads on the back of the Elite Controllers?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I sprang for the aftermarket and after 3 months they've come off. I've had 2 Elite controllers and both have had the pads come off. It seems like a horrible design flaw as they really loose tackiness and peel up

    submitted by /u/sean_m_curry
    [link] [comments]

    How is it that the series x supposedly has a GPU close to a rtx 2080 super but can’t get even 60fps on some games it doesn’t add up

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    WHY IS THIS NOT A REAL THING YET???? Microsoft could make hella bank off of this!

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Unlisted Free Games with Gold?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    So, I was organizing my games library the other day, and it occurred to me that at one point, I owned Tales from the Borderlands. However, searching through the libraries of all my various game services (I game on PC and XBox) didn't turn up anything.

    Then, I happened to look it up on XBox One's Store, and it was listed as "You can play this game with your Xbox Live Gold, or buy it to own". I was able to download and play all five episodes for free. However, it wasn't listed under Games with Gold, Deals with Gold, or anywhere in my XB1 Games Library. If I hadn't gone looking for it in the Store, I never would have found it.

    Are there other hidden free games like this? It's possible this is a special case; the game's developer (Telltale) went out of business a few years back and their games were delisted from most stores and then returned.

    submitted by /u/halcyon2501
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want a 14 day XBOX game pass?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I know it's not much but maybe it'll make someone happy. I got it with buying a controller for my PC and don't need it. So I guess comment if you want it?

    submitted by /u/Remyrson
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox codes

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having problems redeeming codes for Xbox? It used to work just fine and now I doesn't. It keeps saying it's Invalid but the codes are activated. Could it be that due circumstances oh now it's not supported? If you may have an answer or tips, I would be gladly to hear it

    submitted by /u/IceAgeTheIceWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X: Release Date, Games, Unreal Engine 5, And More For The Next-Gen Console

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Anyone have info on this can't find it online ?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Free game pass trial

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Pads smoked

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    My rechargeable battery packs broke few month ago and I have been using a cable from my extension lead since then. The charger I had been using broke this morning so used the first one I found. When I put it into my controller is started smoking immediately so I took it out. The charger port on my current controller has been loose for awhile so I tested the cable on an old broken controller and that one immediately started smoking aswell. Is it safe to use either of these controllers anymore and what could have caused it?

    submitted by /u/1940248281
    [link] [comments]

    What is the longest time between achievement you have had on any game on xbox. Discussion !

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    13 Years and 2 months is now mine after getting my last Xbox 360 Gears achievement I got this (yes I am that bored!) Is that Cold enough for you Epic Games :) Got on the 360 but picture taken on xbox one as it looks better, This should not be in Xbox one Sub.. Mods need to read !

    submitted by /u/sparks396
    [link] [comments]

    Apologise for bad quality...so I’m trying to get wired conduction for the Xbox One S. This is what keeps coming up/happening. I’ve got into my router settings and both IPv4/IPv6 & UPnP is enabled and active. As you can see it still doesn’t work. Any suggestions please, thank you!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment