• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Candy red babyyyyyy

    Xbox 360 - Candy red babyyyyyy


    Candy red babyyyyyy

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Anyone know who made these?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I came into possession of this beautiful console yesterday, but it has a 3-portion red ring of death. I suspect it is something wrong with the power brick, because it has an orange light. Any tips to solve this issue would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Hello, I got this Xbox 360 from Value Village for $26, and it worked, but all of a sudden today, it showed a red light on the power bar and won’t turn on, and at all times it has shown a orange light since I bought it, does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Update, i tried turning it on, and it’s green now, so I’m not sure how that works but ok

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Marketplace shutdown?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    If anyone still uses this subreddit, I need to get something cleared. I am trying to buy DLC for the first forza horizon game, and the only option to select when on the buy menu is cancel. Is the 360 marketplace shut down? Or is it just this game?

    submitted by /u/IGS_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    playing og xbox games on my 360

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    how can i play og xbox games on my xbox 360

    submitted by /u/ikea-couch
    [link] [comments]

    Hello!, I tried to update my old Xbox 360 but it tells me: the update cannot be processed. If the problem persists, go to the help site. right now I don't know what to do I tried to go to that site but nobody had this problem (or at least there wasn't anyone who had it)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I am having internal storage problems with my Xbox 360, where is it?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Xbox repaint ideas

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Hello. Recently i have decided that my xbox 360 didn't look cool enogh. If anyone has a idea of paint/ vynl stickers to put on there that would be very good. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Lolman4593
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! Just bought a 360 for nostalgia reasons today. But have a question about the resolution on a 4K tv....

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    The console runs great and I'm already getting ready to put some of my old disk in to play. However I noticed the console appears fairly blurry on my tv. I have a 4K Samsung 43" TV. Does anyone have a solution for this or this just how it looks on newer TVs for format reasons?

    submitted by /u/brandogg4
    [link] [comments]

    Will Xbox Gold go free?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Hey fellow 360 gamers!

    Like you I'm in love with my 360 and have been for years. Unfortunately, being primarily a pc gamer these days it's impossible for me to justify the cost of gold for the occasions that I'd like to play Xbox multiplayer.

    It truly baffles me that in 2020 Microsoft is still charging $10+ a month just for multiplayer.

    Do you guys think that the release of the Series X will bring free gold for 360 games with it, or will Microsoft just remove the online gold requirement entirely to try and be more competitive with the PS5? Back when the PS3 had free multiplayer, it was a huge plus that Sony had over the 360. Hopefully we will see some changes in the future!

    submitted by /u/Dragon_Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    Help with an unsuccessful license transfer

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I just got a used Xbox 360, and I put my hard drive onto it, and I attempted a license transfer, but I still cannot play my digital games when I'm not online. And I don't have reliable internet access. Just a limited hotspot on my phone

    submitted by /u/DRHathaway451
    [link] [comments]

    Region Question

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    So around ten years ago I owned a 360 in the UK and sold it in a few years later. I'm now in the US and was wondering if a) there was some way to see what games I bought way back then, and b) if they would play on a US 360 if I bought one.

    submitted by /u/Team7UBard
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else’s Xbox 360 s have wobbly grills?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Need help with controller not pairing to E console

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    My console turns on with my controller, but the controller isn't pairing. I've gotten the controller to go into pairing, then turn on pairing for the console, nothing. Done the other way around, nothing. But I still believe their like half paired since when I turn on the controller, the console turns on. Could someone please help? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KyleGamer24
    [link] [comments]

    Huge abuse

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    My mom a few years ago took my Xbox 360 to watch Netflix and Hulu and did almost everything wrong with it. She didn't give it room to breath, left it on overnights, didn't have it horizontally. And now it heats up fast. This is gonna keep me up at night, worst part is Microsoft doesn't offer repairs anymore for the console.

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    Could Xbox360 wireless controller be connected via regular bluetooth receiver?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Recently I've found my old Xbox360 Wireless Controller and I was wondering if I have to buy $15 Wireless Receiver or I could use USB Bluetooth that I could get way cheaper?

    submitted by /u/eMSi_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 rgh - any suggestions?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    I'll try to RGH my Xbox 360 (Jasper) for the first time tomorrow Do you have any suggestions? I bought a J Programmer and a Coolrunner Glich chip. Any good detailed and explained tutorials maybe? Any tips for soldering? Thanks

    submitted by /u/xbgerrit92
    [link] [comments]

    Off topic but... HAPPY FESTÄ°VES FOR TURKÄ°SH PPL

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment