• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    With the release of the next gen consoles I made this edit, hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Rumor: Xbox Series X already in production at full capacity

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Do you think Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be nominated for game of the year?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Call of Duty: Warzone will be updated to support PS5 and Xbox Series X | Charlie INTEL

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    In light of recent events I found the old 360 in storage and got a new Gamertag.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I just finished The Outer Wilds and I urge everyone to not sleep on this game!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    I knew absolutely nothing going in. Didn't even know what type of game it was other than it was a space game but heard some decent stuff about it and downloaded it and got stuck right in. It's so much fun how the game rewards you for exploring everything. It gives you absolutely zero guidance on where to go yet you can figure out the games progression by just exploring.

    There's nothing that holds you back either, you can beat the game in 20 minutes but obviously to a completely new player it's impossible. You need to travel around, discover things about the solar system, work out how the game works and it's so much fun. The story is also pretty great and it has a surprisingly emotional and unexpected ending.

    It's also cool how the planets change over time and some areas you need to wait to access and vice versa. Basically if you like space games definitely check this out!

    submitted by /u/MrTurleWrangler
    [link] [comments]

    Who knew that you got extra points for shooting Nazi’s in the balls??? #SniperElite4 is currently on game pass and it’s fun as hell.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Decided to do something besides play video games all day. Came out better than expected!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Splash Damage wants to make sure Gears Tactics feels right at home when releasing it to console (which is why it didn't release alongside PC)

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    From a former daily, now old man, gamer and Xbox 360 owner

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    With this quarantine ongoing, I've finally decided to get an Xbox. Which one do I want??

    I don't want the digital only one, and I want to be able to play some of my older but still compatible games...

    I stopped paying attention to this stuff about 7 years ago and I'm lost now trying to get back into it!

    Thanks in advance...

    submitted by /u/S4v4geh3nRee
    [link] [comments]

    Have fun

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    1 Month Xbox Pass/Gold Codes. Have fun!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    You guys have really been keeping sea of thieves a secret!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I searched for the game and every single comment I saw was dismissive or cruel by people who haven't even played the game. Sea of thieves is one of the best games I have ever played and made me make the jump from PS4 to Xbox One. No other exclusive has the sense of adventure, character, story and variety that sea of thieves has.

    submitted by /u/MissMitzi87
    [link] [comments]

    Just tried hydro dipping for the first time and I think it looks pretty dope, 10/10 recommend trying!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Warranty on controller. Cannot enter serial number online, says not found.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    My girlfriend's controller is about a month and a half old and it has Button problems.

    I went online to register for the warranty.

    It asked for the serial number. I enter it.

    And it tells me not found.

    I know it's the correct serial number

    What do I do to get it replaced?

    Got it form Walmart I'm Colorow USA

    submitted by /u/dschapin
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here own a high end gaming PC and still planning on getting the Series X?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    If so, tell me why? For me I'll get one because I want to take advantage of Play Anywhere and still want to be able to play fighting games and most likely other console exclusive games that won't be on PC at least at launch

    Where PC I want to be able to play games like Age of Empires, Gears Tactics and other games on GOG/Steam that aren't on consoles.

    submitted by /u/C4Yourself7
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone has played Assassins creed Rougue, does it look grainy

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I just got a new tv and tried out ACRogue and it looks slightly blurry but it looks grainy, does anyone else experience grain with this particular game

    submitted by /u/TheFlame5
    [link] [comments]

    Connection not compatible with certain friends?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    So me and a specific group of friends aren't able to join each others parties and game smoothly for the last 2 years. Doesn't matter what game, it always has issues? Why is this? We live only like 15 miles away from each other. Is it just are networks not compatible?

    submitted by /u/Caje808
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to format this USB drive to a storage device but I don’t get the option to format it from the system settings. How do I format it? Do I need something else?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    A way microsoft could make the xbox cheaper at launch

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Xbox one controllers are backwards compatible with xbox series x, so microsoft could make a bundle without the new controller so it would be cheaper and you could still play on it

    submitted by /u/ilias008
    [link] [comments]

    360 game discs with DLC are installed but my Xbox One randomly tells me the DLC isn't available

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    This has happened on three games so far. I have Oblivion, Fallout 3, and New Vegas. All GOTY editions. I have them installed on my Xbox One and the DLC shows as installed but in the game, it never shows up. Knights of the Nine shows up for Oblivion but not Shivering Isles for example.

    But the thing that really set this off is that I was in the middle of a DLC for New Vegas and when I started the game up, it said the DLC was unavailable. So I try to load the game anyway and my save file is corrupted. The save file shows my time stamp and location as being in the DLC which is now "unavailable" and the game won't load. A 40 hour save file is gone because my Xbox decided to stop recognizing the DLC.

    Is there any way to fix this?

    The DLC is installed, the DLC disc is in the drive, the disc and console are from the same region. It was working for WEEKS until about 15 minutes ago.

    submitted by /u/moonpie_massacre
    [link] [comments]

    Would digitally renting games ever be possible, or even wanted by people?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Just something I was thinking about after my wife and I rented a movie earlier. Does it seem possible that MS would make renting possible? Either to try a game before you buy it (since demos and trials are rare nowadays), or just to play through a short game that isn't worth buying? Especially with refunds being so rare to get, renting seems like a valid avenue to explore, so people don't get pissed by wasting money.

    It's definitely something that possible, in terms of granting/revoking licenses (renting movies, games coming and going from Game Pass, etc).

    Thoughts? Is this a dumb idea?

    submitted by /u/Janawham_Blamiston
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment