• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Xbox - I need help with fixing this controller! I don’t want to buy any new parts so what can I do to repair this?

    Xbox - I need help with fixing this controller! I don’t want to buy any new parts so what can I do to repair this?


    I need help with fixing this controller! I don’t want to buy any new parts so what can I do to repair this?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    New here

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm new to Xbox (always played on PlayStation until now) looking for people to play with anyone wanna add me drop your gamer tag In The comments/dm

    submitted by /u/oldieeeeee
    [link] [comments]

    What does Xbox live gold exactly do? Mine expired two months ago and I haven’t notice any change

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Okay so my Xbox live gold expired two months ago and I haven't notice any change. So what does Xbox live gold exactly do? Because I can still play online and do everything I could do before. Thank you for your answers

    submitted by /u/barneystinson555
    [link] [comments]

    [GIVEAWAY!] Stranded Deep

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, welcome back. I'm doing another giveaway today for an awesome survival/exploration game called Stranded Deep. To enter please only comment ONCE on your favorite real life/video game survival memory.

    This is for the digital version of the game and the winner will be PMed for gamertag and gifted on Xbox Live from me.

    Winner will be chosen by a random comment generator and announced at the top of the thread and in an edit below the contest ending time. Good luck everyone!

    Giveaway contest ends at 1pm Pacific Time Standard tomorrow (May 4th).

    submitted by /u/Jonuh666
    [link] [comments]

    One extra message that doesn’t exist.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I have a message on my account. I have gone through conversations as far back as I can go, as well as going through Xbox live messages. It's been on my account for over a year and I haven't been able to fix it. I've removed my account from the console and re added it, restarted my console. I now have a new console and it still shows up. I don't know how to fix it and was wondering if anyone could help?

    submitted by /u/ytgod464
    [link] [comments]

    Only 4 u

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Any solution for a new controller with "sticky" buttons?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hi, please forgive my English...

    I have a Minecraft Creeper controller, it's pretty new but not enough to return it.

    Since day one, the ABXY buttons get stuck/catch midway (when pressing down or when it needs to pop back up).

    The controller is completely clean, I tried to clean the buttons with alcohol.

    I was thinking to disassemble the shell and shave the button holes with sandpaper (I don't have access to my Dremel because of the lockdown).

    Any better solutions or tips?

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/V4705
    [link] [comments]

    I think cross platform party chat should be allowed

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Often game chat cuts out and I can't talk to my friends on Xbox, I am on ps4 and I want to know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/owengaunt16
    [link] [comments]

    Whats better Xbox to play OG Xbox games?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    I wanna play them old Original Xbox games, but I don't know which xbox get, seems like 360 have more compatibility but I don't know... So 360 or X One?

    submitted by /u/SoloJinxOnly
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One is unusably slow, the "usual" fixes don't work

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    For about the past month my Xbox has been so slow that it's basically unusable. The dashboard is extremely slow. I cannot even get any games to load. I mostly use it as a Netflix machine but even that is painful. It takes about 20 minutes from power-on to being able to get the Netflix app to load.

    I've left it unplugged from the AC adapter for hours, and it has plenty (20%) of free disk space. What else can I do to troubleshoot it? Every single Google result for a slow Xbox says to unplug it or free up disk space, neither of which is my issue.

    submitted by /u/Deliveranc3
    [link] [comments]

    My friend got his account permanently banned, is there a way to get his stuff like ingame skins back?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Xbox app offline status

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    If a friends status says "Offline", did they set themselves to be invisible until they turn it back on? Or does it change to Offline after not playing for a certain number of days?

    Status used to be played X, Y days ago or something.

    submitted by /u/Eurim
    [link] [comments]

    It took me about 5 years; but I've finally hit 100k! I'm so excited, and I'm looking forward to more and more games and Gamerscore

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X price on day 1.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I remember when the xbox one came out in 2013, the starting price was around 499. It had the AMD jaguar cpu which wasn't very good and it wasn't a horrible console but PCs were better. Microsoft has started to up their game with the series x. It has an 8 core AMD zen cpu with Radeon graphics that include Ray tracing with a 1tb ssd. These parts are by no means cheap and if you built a PC with similar specs, you'd easily spend more than $1000. I think its going to have a pretty hefty price tag, at least 599 but I wouldn't be surprised to see 699 at launch.

    submitted by /u/gillbates_sicromoft
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I cancel my subscription when it’s past due?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    What’s a good solid headset for Xbox?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I haven't ever used the best headset so I'm really trying to find a solid headset to get me through raids and such.

    Any advice and guidance would be very much appreciated; I have been looking into Astro headsets and they seem to do the job just fine.

    submitted by /u/JAV2190
    [link] [comments]

    Bois my xbox is coming to its end..

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    The fps have been droping and its starting to load longer. It was a fun 3 years thank you xbox

    submitted by /u/aug1sTakesLs
    [link] [comments]

    Party chat delay

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if anyone has any fixes on the issue I'm having, whenever I'm in a party with friends I have a good 2 second delay when I'm talking. It's like I keep interrupting someone else because of the delay, I have a turtle beach stealth 600 wireless headset but I have also tried a wired headset and the delay is still there. Does anyone have any ideas or any potential fixes I could try? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Jorbeck
    [link] [comments]

    When are custom profile pictures being reenabled?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Its been a damn month like come on Microsoft

    submitted by /u/Lib_Destroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Will you be required to buy one of the 3 bundles for xbox all access?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I am a One S owner and I don't have the money required to buy another bundle just for the upgrade to the Series X, does anyone know if Microsoft has plans to release the membership similar to how Gold is sold in stores?

    submitted by /u/DatRedditBoi2888
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Pc problems

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Ive tried downloading Frostpunk on XGP Pc but it just gives me an error it seems to only be this game can anyone help me

    submitted by /u/Pyroclipz
    [link] [comments]

    Won’t let me change gamer pic

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Every time I try to change my gamer pic on the Xbox app it says to try again later. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/Jake-D
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone willing to buy me a dark souls remastered? Like if you really wanna spend yoir money:p

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Also dont hate me lmao just keep scrolling

    submitted by /u/lolhub01
    [link] [comments]

    I finally found my 6 month Gamepass Ultimate subscription code today

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment