• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Xbox - Custom made controller I made for my fiancee she needed a better then stock controller!

    Xbox - Custom made controller I made for my fiancee she needed a better then stock controller!


    Custom made controller I made for my fiancee she needed a better then stock controller!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I was going through my closet and found the the og Xbox and this gem of a game (try to ignore the mess in the background.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    A picture of 3rd Party Studios developing games for the Xbox Series X.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will be releasing October 20, 2020

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Aarongreenberg on yesterday's Xbox inside

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1258584474155053058

    Had we not said anything & just shown May Inside Xbox show like we did last month, I suspect reactions might have been different. Clearly we set some wrong expectations & that's on us. We appreciate all the feedback & can assure you we will take it all in & learn as a team.

    submitted by /u/Gonra
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away xbox game pass 14 day code

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Got it from my new controller. First come first serve, here it is: VFR2P-KVGPX-Y6GWY-X9YFD-937XZ

    submitted by /u/TheBrightWanderer
    [link] [comments]

    Next Week on Xbox: May 12 to 15

    Posted: 08 May 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    My Xbox One Console

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    So I have the forza Motorsport special edition and recently the console is making the loudest whirring noise it ever has and its constant too.I Dont want to replace it due to the new console being released.Any Reccomadations on what to do

    submitted by /u/leemc12376
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder that scooters poetry made a girl commit suicide (borderlands)

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    If anyone is interested this app gives you custom themes on ur xbox search theme my xbox just thought I'd share just incase you didnt know about it

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Adding a mic to normal headphones?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Hey all, so I have a really nice pair of headphones (ATH-M50X) that connect to my controller, and was wondering if there's a mic I could connect somehow between the aux cord? Or are there any other mic setups I could use while still wearing my headphones? I love these headphones and don't want to buy a cheap set that has a mic just for the mic. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Johnnymaaaac
    [link] [comments]

    The Ascent - 12 Minutes of Next-Gen Gameplay

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    New Membership Games, Updates, and Events | This Week on Xbox

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Hi Reddit I just got the Xbox elite 2 and the right trigger is kinda broken when I push it it feels a bit sticky. Can someone help me?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    New to Xbox, I have a problem with my games.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I am fairly new to xbox, I play GTA V most of the time and don't play other games that much. Today I tried to open GTA and it said "do you own this game or app?" Along with a redirect to the Microsoft store, I couldn't play GTA because of this. I tried fixing it for about 30 minutes trying many different methods. I tried turning it off and on, changing settings, logging out, ect. I finally tried to do a full reset whilst still keeping games and the progress made in them. Once the reset finished i tried opening GTA and it still did the same thing. Out of curiosity i also tried opening another game and now that didn't work either. It was the same with all the games now and i literally couldn't play anything. I deleted GTA and tried to install it again thinking that would work, but for some reason i couldn't reinstall GTA even though I have game pass. It says i have to pay for it. Now I am furious because all my games don't work and I can't reinstall my favorite game. Is there any way I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/xXPhoenix_FireXx
    [link] [comments]

    Free Spotify 6 Months (Trial) QR Code

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    which console should i get?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    im not really a gamer, i play maybe 5-10 games a year (cod, farcry, minecraft, gta, halo) and im looking to get an xbox

    so... should i get the original xbox one that i can find used for like $220 or should i get the xbox one x that i can get refurbished for like $280??

    also is 1T or 500gb better for me??

    please let me know and thanks in advanced

    should also add that i dont really play online servers, i just play by myself

    submitted by /u/s_arahhh17
    [link] [comments]

    My OG xbox one died last night :( we have had many good times.....

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    I have many memories since 2014 with the beast but (maybe due to being played so much during isolation) it died. But I know the series x is out at the end of the year buy I can't go that long without playing, i can't afford a new one, does anyone know where I could get a cheap replacement? EBay seems too overpriced and Facebook people want €200+ for the OG like mine?! Any guidence cheers.

    submitted by /u/leonj84
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting my Xbox headset to my PC

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Can the Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 allow my turtle beach series 600x headset to connect to my windows PC. It won't connect with BT but my Xbox controller does..

    submitted by /u/cuppofjoe
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts about Mafia 3?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    After finishing it few minutes ago, I have to say this is one of the best games I've played.

    Hear me out, in 2016 the game released with so many bugs it overshadowed the hidden gem beneath.

    What it did right:

    -the story was absolutely excellent, the acting, the pacing, the characters and the script, it might not be the most original story but damn it's the most enjoyable revenge tale I've experienced in a long time…

    -The gunplay: I loved how smooth and brutal the shooting was, enemy physics were awesome, they fly back from a shotgun shot or flip over a ledge. Some of the best gunplay I've experienced

    -The Main story missions: there were around 12-13 actual story missions (the non repetitive ones/ assassination missions) and damn they are memorable , fun and bombastic, loved them.

    -The graphics (at times): Now this is also a con, as at times this game looks mind-blowing, the lighting and the water, shapes it too look amazing, and at other times it's pretty ugly, however the faces and models are excellent alongside the mo-cap.

    -What it did wrong:

    -The repetitive mini missions building up to story missions: first few times they are alright, however they get tedious and I think they could've designed them to so much less repetitive. (-1)

    -Graphics at times: as I said before, they are inconsistent, it can look good at times and bad at other times.

    -Lack of side missions: The game has like 7 side missions? That's mediocre, an open world should have at least 20, but whatever, and the world doesn't have much to do when done. (-1)

    I didn't mention bugs because as of 2020, the game runs pretty smoothly, however if this was in 2016, this game would be a 7 or 6.5.

    My final 2020 review is 8/10, really enjoyable game.

    I know many will disagree, just thought I'd give my thoughts about it...

    submitted by /u/Timo-D03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment