• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My original (fat) 360 died and I managed to grab this off eBay!

    Xbox 360 - My original (fat) 360 died and I managed to grab this off eBay!


    My original (fat) 360 died and I managed to grab this off eBay!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    4 gems for $20

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I know people can boot people offline, but can they really find your email and possibly hack your account through a gamertag?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Just curious, I was threatened like this by some loser today.

    submitted by /u/ridge9
    [link] [comments]

    I'm curious to see how many of you use the 360 as your main console, and too ask why (:

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    I know most use it because the games are cheap nowadays, but I use both the Xbox and 360. I am drawn a lot more towards the 360 because of the cheapness/I prefer the menu UI.

    submitted by /u/Talers-Username
    [link] [comments]

    Is CS:GO Viable?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I know it is one of the most praised shooters on PC, and I am doubtful weather to buy it or not. I'm mostly interested in the multiplayer. Is it worth the money?

    submitted by /u/Daviernex
    [link] [comments]

    My whole Xbox 360 collection. I know it’s not long but it’s a great line up!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    please help my Xbox 360,

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Anyone know what this means, also the power button is flashing green

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    How do I connect to xbox live?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    It won't pick up my wifi, and I have no idea how to manually enter mine. I've been trying for like 2 hours, and I've made no progress. Can someone help please?

    I have the xbox360 slim and it can't find my wifi. I entered it's ssid, but it won't connect. It works fine on any other device, but not my 360. It used to be connected to my old router, but we've changed it a while back, and now idk how to change it to the new one. It's 5G, if that matters at all.

    submitted by /u/Chivibro
    [link] [comments]

    My collection I can not use because my disc drive is broke, I had to re-buy a digital terraria and gamestop propably gonna shut down and wont be able to fix the Xbox 360. If you know of console fixing places in Ireland please tell me.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like 360 services are truly struggling?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    The post title pretty much sums it up. I recently bought one of the Xbox 360 E's, I found for cheap on FB marketplace.

    I have had a 360 for years (currently have 4 unused on shelf) so I'm not new to the console by any means, but was interested in just setting this one up with my non BC games and media stuff, so I don't hog up space on my XB1.

    But it seems like a lot of the services are either sluggish or just no longer work on 360. Even getting to your previous purchases is a chore, and often locks the system up when scrolling through them.

    I'm not surprised, given the age of the console, but was interested if others were noticing these issues continuing to increase here as of late?

    submitted by /u/Irate_Drake
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot buy mortal kombat. Any reasons why?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Hi guys I’m trying to add payment option but I only have the option to put my billing address for America, how do I change this? I live in the Uk and I cannot buy any games unless I put my right adress

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Will the YouTube and Netflix apps become unsupported eventually and if so and when do you think it could happen?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    DVD playback issue

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    I have my sons old 360 for dvds mainly, as my cheap/older blu ray won't support DD 5.1, only DTS, and I can get the 5.1 outta the 360 for the DD.
    My question is, is it just a really crappy DVD player, or could I have something set wrong? It has current updates, Xbox live membership, but Since I hooked it up couple weeks ago, the vocal track lags quite a bit. If I power down, remove disc etc, eventually it'll track right, until it needs paused, and then sometimes starts the process over. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/garythepitbull
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    I recently lost my BO2 game and want to know if there is a way to play it or download it without the disc? I don't have Xbox live cause I can't connect for some reason

    submitted by /u/thegeeker64
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox screen froze

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    So sometimes my xbox 360 screen froze and i need to restart it is there a permanent solution for it?

    submitted by /u/Eee1999
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Fable Anniversary still so expensive?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    It's $39.99 from the Microsoft store and when I checked on eBay a lot of them were even more then that. Most 360 games I see aren't worth more then $15 bucks anymore, what's so different about Fable? (And is it worth it?)

    submitted by /u/sleeperagentclone
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good quality brand of controller?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I play my 360 idly a lot, simming through games like Madden and NHL. I've gone through a fair few controllers all running into different issues; most of my wireless ones stop charging after a while or the battery packs get loose and they shut off all the time, and the few wired ones I've used have worn down the joystick or some of the buttons start to stick, etc.

    Can anyone recommend a durable, trustworthy brand of controller I can use? Wired is okay but I'd prefer a rechargeable wireless one I can just leave plugged in (there's a power strip right next to my gaming chair and I wouldn't need a cord running across the room). But I'd take any advice/recommendations. I've gone through official MS ones and a few Rock Candy wired ones, and some weird Gamestop-generic (?) thing that worked very poorly.

    submitted by /u/BlitzburghBrian
    [link] [comments]

    New to xbox360

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hi guys I've just bought the console. I'm totally new to it, do you recommend any good horror games?

    submitted by /u/Alin_nn
    [link] [comments]

    I was trying to play classic terraria 1.1 (Deleting the Title Updates) because I don't wanna pirate the game on my PC, and when I went into it, the game just crashes, why is it happening? It worked before. Do I need to fix my disc drive and use my physical copy? Or can I use my digital one?

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    I need some help.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    My xbox 360 got the red dot of death and I would like to buy a new one. Even if it doesn't have a hdd or cables it is not a problem beacuse i have the old ones. I live in Albania so consider the shipping. If anyone could find me some deals i would really appreciate. With all the things going kn I would really like to play some games. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DitiProGamezzz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment