• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I'm celebrating Memorial Day by playing Call of Duty 2 for the first time.

    Xbox 360 - I'm celebrating Memorial Day by playing Call of Duty 2 for the first time.


    I'm celebrating Memorial Day by playing Call of Duty 2 for the first time.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Hey All, Finally got around to playing Grand Theft Auto V and downloaded it on my XBOX 360. It has been loading for a very long time (20 mins plus) stuck on the main loading sequence.... is this normal or is my dowloaded version broken? Thanks in advance for the help. Cheers!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    What's this button do?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Found Portal 2 at a local store for only $5. Time to jump back into this classic

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Can someone help me? My xbox 360 lags when I play the wolf among us. The game still lags when while I'm playing. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    While playing Call of Duty 2, I discovered how Nazis resorted to sticking their heads in the ground/cover like an ostrich to survive Stalingrad...

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Best place to buy used 360 in 2020?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    So I've been wanting to play some NCAA 14 since forever and since I had to trade in my 360 to get the Xbox one a while back I'm looking to buy the 360 again what would be the best place? GameStop?

    submitted by /u/dillon_11
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Fan service games on here!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what Xbox 360 game these characters are from?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    If I license transfer and re-download games would I be able to play the games on my other account forever? Without doing the license transfer again and again

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Uno

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Hey do you guys wait to play uno.

    submitted by /u/WaffleGame64
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a 360 and the two wireless controllers won't turn on unless they're plugged in.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    One has a battery pack from the Play and Charge kit, the other has brand new AA batteries in it.

    So here's what I've tried so far:

    1) Swapping the battery packs back and forth between controllers. Both wouldn't turn on unless plugged in.

    2) Tried discharging the static from the rechargable battery pack.

    3) Tried different combinations of batteries.

    4) Tried adding foil to the bottom of the battery pack before inserting the AAs.

    5) Tried cleaning off any rust/corrosion on the springs inside the controllers, as well as pulling the springs out a bit to make them taller.

    The seller reckons the controllers were working normally before posting them. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BigZman95
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I buy some games in the online store? I am attaching a photo to make it clear what I am saying. there's no "buy"

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Controller doesn't work... play and charge kit?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I have an Xbox 360 wireless controller that does not work. I am pretty sure it is because the battery connection or whatever has corroded in the battery pack. So my question is... would the play and charge kit most likely fix my problem? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Cfed12
    [link] [comments]

    Reasons for Console Ban?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I purchased a banned 360. I kinda suspected since the FB ad said "doesn't go online" and I didn't really care but now I'm kinda curious. The previous owner claims it's because it was previously modded but I just opened the console and I don't see anything in there besides a layer of dust plus the warranty sticker was in place. When I looked on Microsoft site it doesn't really explain reasons for console ban besides console tampering, online fraud, or violation of the service agreement. I guess I'm just curious about what cases you guys have found on banned consoles besides the obvious modding. The only way to get it online would be modding it and getting a new KV, right?

    submitted by /u/sukene
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my 360

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    When I try to use my earbuds one is quieter than the other but it varys, gta5 is fine but assassins creed is really bad. And on the dashboard the sound only plays on one earbud.

    submitted by /u/Botober
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Minecraft for Xbox 360

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    My younger brother used to love playing minecraft on his 360 but unfortunately the CD stopped working. I want to replace it for him but I can't find the Minecraft CD anywhere now as it seems to have been discontinued. It doesn't seem to be on the marketplace on the Xbox either. I did a little bit of digging and found this link:

    https://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Minecraft-Xbox-360-Edition/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111f7

    I'm not sure if it will work since it seems to have been discontinued. I don't want to waste my money. I just need to know whether the link would get me a copy of the game. If not, then is there any other way to get it?

    submitted by /u/shadybedswerver
    [link] [comments]

    "MÄ°LÄ°TARY APPRECHÄ°ETEÄ°ON PACK"

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Can this be fixed?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 overheats only with HDD connected...

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Hey, I just RGH'ed my Xbox 360 Everything is fine. But if I connect the harddrive and turn the console on, the fan goes louder and louder, after a few seconds the console shuts down. Most times I don't even see the dashboard

    After a reboot without HDD, the console tells me, that the console was shut down because of overheating.

    This makes me so angry, I feel like I want to throw this shitbox right out of my window

    Any ideas what could cause this problem?

    Edit: I tried more than one hdd

    submitted by /u/xbgerrit92
    [link] [comments]

    What are you playing on live?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Are any of you still playing online games on 360? Yesterday played online first time in about 7 years. Went to halo reach and there were ~700 people online Sunday evening. Quite decent number considering it's 10yo game.

    So what are you playing online and is it difficult to find other people for you?

    submitted by /u/p3tras
    [link] [comments]

    Games on Market place at zero!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Hey I wanted to know if there are any good games on the market place which are available for free?

    submitted by /u/xHADES734x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment