• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Got some things in the mail today..

    Xbox 360 - Got some things in the mail today..


    Got some things in the mail today..

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    New Games with Gold for June 2020

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I got an Xbox 360 and I’m trying to connect it to my Wi-Fi but it won’t work and it says this

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    My 360 has the red ring of death. Can I fix it real cheap? -honestly want to give it to a kid without means.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Refurbished some Xbox 360 Controllers.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Controllers

    Hi thought i share some of my refurbished/modified 360 pads. Blue one is an original pad which i paid around £2 for gave it a clean and replaced the dpad with a transforming dpad, new battery cover since it never came with one, new shoulder buttons aswell some light blue stick caps. The red one is an aftermarket shell but all the buttons besides the transforming dpad are original. I had to file down the start and select holes to fit the black buttons, and had to trim some excess plastic new the shoulder buttons. I tried to make it look as original as possible to the real thing. I also replaced the worn out analogue sticks and shoulder buttons. Same with the yellow pad which is just a reshelled controller not the limited edition Simpsons pad. The reshelled Green pad has an led mod aswell as a 360 mod. When doing the transforming dpad mod i recommend using a dremel. It will make the process a lot easier and i recommend snipping and trimming the gaps to test out the dpad. If it's stiff trim the gap a bit more with a craft knife. Also recommend cleaning the pad with some isopropyl alcohol 99% and some WD40 if your analogue stocks are a bit stiff and creaky

    submitted by /u/iVirtualZero
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Co-op

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone is still active playing any of the borderlands games and do some coop together? Drop me a message and we can play I've got all Borderlands, The Pre Sequel, and Borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/yeety00t
    [link] [comments]

    I have a problem with my controller

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    My controller always disconnects. My batteries are new, controller hasn't gotten thrown or beat on. I don't know how to fix it . Someone help

    submitted by /u/heroofwinds2002
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone! I've never owned a 360 before, what model should I be looking at buying, and what are some exclusives I should get?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I've mostly used the PS3 for this generation of gaming, although lately I've been getting into some of Xbox's exclusives (Halo and Forza specifically), and find myself browsing ebay for Xbox 360s.

    There seem to be quite a few variations and I'm having a hard time telling the difference between them, I'll more than happily buy a standard one if it means getting a good price, although I'm wary of the infamous "red ring of death". Are there any specific models I should be looking for, or should I just get the slim model?

    As for games, I'm mainly looking at getting it so I can play the Forza games that aren't backwards compatible with the Xbox One, but are there any other great exclusives for the system? Specifically ones that aren't backwards compatible with the Xbox One, as I'll probably just play those on that (and later the Series X), and I wanna get more mileage out of the 360 than just Forza. Are there perhaps any cross platform games that run noticeably better on the 360 when compared with the PS3, as I'll likely want those too.

    Thanks for reading! I appreciate any help you can give me! 😊

    submitted by /u/wittyusername64
    [link] [comments]

    My controller adapter for pc randomly broke :(

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    It just doesn't work anymore, doesn't light up or anything. I really love the controller, and while I have others, I don't really want it to just be unusable from now on. Does anyone know how to fix this, and or have an adapter lying around that they are willing to sell? I just don't want to pay 60 bucks for a new official one and don't trust the cheap unbranded ones (from previous experience). If not willing to sell one, does anyone know of a reliable third-party alternative where I wouldn't have to shell out a bunch of cash?

    Edit: the one I have that broke was official Microsoft, darn shame :(

    submitted by /u/LEDAfterBurners
    [link] [comments]

    Is Prince of Persia worth it?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I am interested in the concept of the game and they are in Deals With Gold Right now, but I don't know anything about this series. Any Advice?

    submitted by /u/Daviernex
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how I can get the tray out/what the issue is?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Problem with Tony Hawk's American Wasteland for OG Xbox - error 1884

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've bought THAW for OG Xbox today and I have a problem running it. There's the error "This original Xbox game has encountered a problem" blah blah. After that there's error code X: 5832.0 and B:1884.0. I've seen that this a common problem with OG Xbox games, and there were even topics about the same game that were resolved. But every solution I tried fails. My HDD is 100% original. I've ran GTA SA from disc without problems and Crash: Wrath of Cortex digital, no errors whatsoever. I get that I should see a prompt to install a update for the game when I run it, but I don't get it. I tried changing my screen resolution, rolling back system update, cleaning cache, deleting the Xbox Back Compat Title Update - every solution I found on the Internet, and nothing worked. Is there anything else I could try? Also, I am connected to Xbox live all the time. Tried with diffferent accounts.

    submitted by /u/seraf5
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless controller not charging play & charge kit

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    I have two wireless controllers (which I've had around 10 years) and four play & charge kits (two black, two white) which I use to play on my PC via a wireless receiver.

    One of the controllers (controller 1) doesn't charge the battery pack inside it when the play & charge cable is plugged into it - it behaves like this:

    • Controller is powered fine (i.e. plugging in the cable stops the low-battery warning lights and will allow me to turn on the controller even if the battery is completely dead).

    • When plugged in, there is no light at all on the play & charge cable (ie not green and not red; simply not illuminated).

    The other controller functions as expected - when I plug in a play & charge cable the light on the cable turns red while it charges, and then green when it's full.

    I have tried all four battery packs, all four play & charge cables, having the cable plugged into different USB sockets, on both controller 1 and controller 2, and in every arrangement where controller 2 charges the battery pack as expected, controller 1 does not.

    I recently tried the paperclip method of shorting/draining the battery packs out of desperation but there was no change and for the reasons given above I'm certain that the controller is the problem, not anything else.

    Is there something inside that may have moved/broken which prevents power going into the battery? Perhaps something I could open it up and re-solder or replace?

    Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/mrmrchoice
    [link] [comments]

    (PAL) Does a UK Version, PEGI Version and a german FSK Version of a game share the same achievements?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone know this? I have played the game WET (german Version, not uncut!) on my Xbox 360, and would like to pick up a uncut UK or Pegi Version, and also continue the Game and my achievements.

    The germans back in the day loved to censor the shit out of Games, like there is no blood in the game and cut dialogue. So i want to buy the uncut version.

    Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/foxipixi
    [link] [comments]

    Can you connect a remote to you pc wirelessly? And if yes. How? I really want to!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment