• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Do you ever browse the 360 section just to see what kind of weird shit came out that generation?

    Xbox 360 - Do you ever browse the 360 section just to see what kind of weird shit came out that generation?


    Do you ever browse the 360 section just to see what kind of weird shit came out that generation?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    me; I want the new tony hawk pro skater! Mom: we have new tony hawk at home. Tony hawk @ home:

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Blades dashboard on a RGH corona (2010 slim model) Xbox 360. I also have a blue and yellow LED light installed for the power button. I will always love the 360!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I'm clearing out and want to know if this gears of war 2 slim is worth anything. I looked online only the og gow2 model shoes up never the slim. Is it fake/custom or really rare?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Have any of you guys played this?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hey all. Is there a way I can see a list of games I own that are not downloaded. Thanks!!’

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    RIP My Xbox 360 2010 - 2020

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Welp if 2020 couldn't get any worse, I just got the red dot of death on the ole 360. It just sucks as I was playing games that I never finished during quarantine and now it might be awhile before I play again. Hopefully I don't sound cringey but I had a lot of good memories on it and I'm a bit sad to see it go.

    On that does anyone know a solution on how to fix or where I can buy a new 360 that's in really good condition?

    submitted by /u/TheMaze78
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Jasper the best?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    So, I heard from a few sources that the Jasper is considered the most reliable version of the 360 (apparently), is this true?

    If not, could someone enlighten me as to which 360 is generally considered the best, most reliable version? I have next to no knowledge of anything Xbox, I'm more of a PS nerd in that regard. 🤣

    submitted by /u/FuzzoLuv
    [link] [comments]

    What should I playthrough?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    A solution to the "download restarts at 80%" problem

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    A solution to the "download restarts at 80%" problem

    Update: To clarify, this solution is meant for non-region locked games. A lot of people are not able to download their games right now because of the current server overload.

    I still see posts all over the Internet about the "download restarts at 80%" problem, but I found a solution that works for me every time. I download the game in the background when the console is off.

    STEPS:

    1. Enable "background downloads" in the system settings. (System -> Console Settings -> Startup and Shutdown -> Background Downloads -> Enable)
    2. Start the download for the game(s) you are having issues with.
    3. Power off the console.
    4. Wait for the power indicator to stop pulsing.
    5. Power on the console and check if the game(s) finished downloading. (System -> Storage -> Install Location -> Games and Apps -> Game Title)

    I've successfully downloaded 3 games with this solution. I recently downloaded Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 with this method because they are a part of this week's Deals with Gold.

    https://preview.redd.it/nhfiziyeijy41.jpg?width=270&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b86c0afea26f6b84e959308905470255852cff6f

    Please help other gamers in need by spreading the word! I hope this solution is successful for others!

    Request: If this solution does work for others, can someone please pin this post so more people can see it.

    submitted by /u/KhMaIBQ
    [link] [comments]

    How to change your theme to a custom theme

    Posted: 13 May 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Battlefield 3 problem ?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Been playing online past 3 days and this weird thing started happening.......whenever i press the shoot button I'll aim aswell and I've check the controller's settings and restarted everything but nothing helped. anyone else got this shit happening too them ?

    submitted by /u/ShrekTheDumbCunT
    [link] [comments]

    What’s does this mean ?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    How did you get promotional dics back in the day?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    I just got Fallout 3 promotional edition.How did people obtain these?

    submitted by /u/SLIMEGUYMC
    [link] [comments]

    Mix PC and Xbox360 audio

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just picked up an xbox 360 to play old games with friends. I currently have a PC that i use a Behringer Audio interface with an XLR mic and BeyerDynamic 990's. I want to use the xbox app on my pc for party chat, not the console. Is it possible to mix my Xbox 360 audio to my PC and keep the voice communications on PC? I'm not sure if this really makes sense lol, but any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Hdanishek
    [link] [comments]

    What Call of Duty multiplayer is most active?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Recently un-retired by 360 after 5 years. My most recent game is Black Ops II, but struggling to find people on that. Also not having much luck for MW3, or BO I. I can't get MW2 update to download, so is that just not available? Which is a shame, because MW2 was my favorite back in the day, think I have something sad like 70 or 80 days playtime on it.

    Anyways, looking to purchase some of the newer ones. I saw Ghosts, Advanced Warfare, and BO III for cheap on ebay. Are any of these more active than BOII/MW3/BOI? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PizzaBuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    Help with getting booted from our internet

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Can somebody please walk this old man through this? My son plays online, and has a "friend" whom he says shuts down our internet. The first couple times I chalked it up to shitty/slow at&t wifi, but last 2 times, incl last night, he said 1 minute before it went out, that this person was going to do it again. And then it went out. How can I prevent this turd from doing this? Yes I know I can reboot, but that's not the fix I'm hoping for. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/garythepitbull
    [link] [comments]

    Cleaning time!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    What is the safest way to clean the grills and fan of your Xbox without taking it apart? Share your methods, thanks!

    submitted by /u/mechagodzilla2007
    [link] [comments]

    xbox 360 Games purchased on XB1

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm buying an Xbox 360 today to replay some of the old games i have laying around. But, i also bought a few of the backwards compatible xbox 360 games on my xbox one digitally (mw2, bo2, injustice 1) will i own these games digitally on the xbox 360 as well? Also, i assume not, but does xbox 360 have a games pass?

    submitted by /u/Hdanishek
    [link] [comments]

    Can a game be installed in multiple consoles on one disk?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    I just found out I can install my physical discs in my hard drive which is very useful because I don't have the space to store the discs. But if I want a game that is not in the store and I buy a second hand physical copy of it, Will I be able to install it on my console or is there the possibility that the game was installed in the previous owner's console making it unable to install again?

    submitted by /u/Daviernex
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy the xbox 360 e or x360 slim

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    I dont know which one is best. I want a x360 with wifi and both consoles have that. But i also want a console that will survive for a long time. So which one is the most reliable.

    And for the looks i think the x360 e version looks way better. But that is just the looks of it.

    submitted by /u/i_am_legend26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment