• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Rumor: Xbox next-gen showcase will happen in May

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Giving away Jedi Fallen Order code!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Ginving away a 50$ gift card

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I’ve seen some others do it so I figured I would join in too, leave a comment of what you would buy with this gift card and I’ll pick a winner tomorrow at 4pm (20 hours from now for me)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Stranded Deep Official Launch Trailer

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Yakuza Kiwami is entering the GamePass tomorrow

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Yakuza Kiwami is now available to download on Xbox Game Pass

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X New Logo Trademark Registered By Microsoft

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    My xbox never auto updates. Fix suggestions?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Thanks to you guys (the best community ever) basically explaining like I’m 5 how to do it I’m able to play Xbox with my son that lives 4 hours away & I miss dearly.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    His Xbox is my home Xbox and he plays all of my games but I thought I'd be able to share GamePass as well. How do we do that? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/JayBanditos
    [link] [comments]

    April Update for Xbox One Out

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Personally, I like knowing the compatibility of Monitors and TVs with Xbox. In case anyone was interested in the Razer Raptor 27” here is the TV Details check list.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    If you own Fallout 76 it’s worth coming back

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    The new Wastelanders update is a step in the right direction. The NPCs make such a huge difference and make the world feel alive. The dialogue tree returning (should have been in FO4) and the dialogue it's self is a breath of fresh air. With a couple more quality updates FO76 can make a HUGE turn around.

    submitted by /u/str8killn91
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, This is my first post on Reddit, sorry for my english, I dont speak english, i stell learning, somebody knows why are happen this?, Or how I fix it?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    i’m trying to hook up my OG Xbox One for a family member to use and it will not bring up the display. I’ve tried multiple TV’s and multiple HDMI ports and cables. The screen did come up one time but it was stuck on the main loading green screen and sat there loading for about 30 minutes.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Peaky Blinders: Mastermind Announced for Xbox one

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Community update for bleeding Edge, new character coming next week.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    2 xbox one x’s in 2 days no signal!!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    So randomly yesterday my xbox would not display. Took it to the local cell phone place for repair. No biggie i Still had my scorpio in my living room. Got home and plugged my scorpio to my monitor and gamed as normal for the night. However today im getting the same exact issue!!! 4 different hdmi and 2 tvs and a monitor and nothing! One xbox i could understand but 2 seems very fishy to me. Anyone have a fix or anything. Of course its a pain in the ass to get anyone from microsoft on the phone as usual

    submitted by /u/SOICEY69
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I'm trying to play modern warfare but it keeps saying I have to purchase modern warfare even though I have it installed, can someone help me out?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Thank you Xbox for finally adding the "Update all" feature

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Hey Xbox.

    I've always been pleasantly annoyed that whenever I went to update my games in the background while watching YouTube or Netflix, I had to spend 2-3 minutes selecting each individual tile, pressing start, scrolling to "Update", dealing with a slight lag as the game/app began updating, then repeating for my sometimes 7 updates.

    The "Update all" feature not only allows me to be even lazier in my time, but also allows me to get back to my apps faster and appreciate your console more.

    Thanks for caring.

    Your friend,

    r/smokemonkey97

    submitted by /u/smokemonkey97
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox capture issues

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    So I just got a 250gig drive specifically for longer captures, the drive is formatted and it's a USB 3.0. I'm not sure where I'm screwing up, but I can't find any options to record for longer than five minutes at 720p. The drive is set as the capture location. When I plugged it in, I selected or for media, do I need to select it for an install location? Does the Xbox not record that long anymore? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ty

    submitted by /u/joeluisi
    [link] [comments]

    Have you switched to digital or do a mix of physical/digital?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I recently decided to convert most of my physical collection to digital. This goes with movies too, I've been primarily only keeping my absolute favorite franchises on disc now (halo, crash, Spyro)

    Plus with Microsoft's stance on backwards compat, I'm confident in them going forward to bring my library.

    submitted by /u/Xouludue
    [link] [comments]

    Giveaway for a $50 cdn Xbox gift card

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, hope you are all staying safe and well. During these crazy, scary times it can be hard to stay positive. Everytime you turn on the tv, check your phone, turn on the radio you are bombarded with COVID-19 news. It's nearly impossible to escape the constant reminder of how different the world is today compared to just a few months ago. I know for myself and I'm sure many others here, one way to escape this constant upsetting news is turn on your favourite video game and escape for a little while. So I want to do my part in trying to spread some positivity in giving away a $50 xbox/Microsoft gift card. It is in Canadian dollars, eh.

    To enter, leave a comment below on how you've stayed positive during these times. I will choose the winner around ~8pm EST Apr 22/2020. I will PM the winner the code. Though it's not a requirement I'd like the winner to be a healthcare or essential worker. As someone who works for business that is deemed essential and is unable to work from home, I understand the added stress it brings knowing you're potentially exposing yourself and in many situations, the loved ones you live with.

    Good luck and I wish you all well! Also big shout out to all the health care workers and essential employees keeping society running. I can't thank you all enough.

    submitted by /u/jlaws123
    [link] [comments]

    About update

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Hey guys, anyone have an idea what the new update is about its 800mb just curious

    submitted by /u/Juandre51
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment