• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Xbox - Welp its been fun my xbox family.

    Xbox - Welp its been fun my xbox family.


    Welp its been fun my xbox family.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Today marks the day where i sadly have to leave you all.

    You may think "why?" Well the answer is simple.

    My xbox killed itself.

    I was in the middle of a apex legands game when i saw a flash behind my console. When i checked what happened i noticed the power bricks light was off. I assumed "oh it just over heated I'll give it time to cool" but when i returned it still wasn't on, so at that point i was getting a little scared that my console may have broken so i tested a different brick and who'd a thunk it that one didn't work either. I tried multiple different bricks and none worked but when i tried the same bricks with my friends console they worked perfectly fine. At that point i knew my console was broken so i went to go see if i could get a replacement but sadly my warranty had run out. Nothing I tried had worked and i had even attempted a deep clean of the console to see if something inside had gotten to dirty to run properly but everything inside was perfectly fine.

    So today is the day i have to leave you all as i cannot afford to get a new xbox or get it repaired as i barely have enough money to buy food right now as my job has layed me off.

    This xbox has been with me for 4 years and i had alot of great memories on it.

    It was my escape when i had a bad day as i had my friends on it ready to cheer me up when we played.

    Goodbye my xbox brothers and sisters, i hope i can return one day to you all but with whats going on it doesn't seem like i will be returning any time soon.

    submitted by /u/RU8NER2004
    [link] [comments]

    I Fixed the dual shock 5

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I customized my one S controller, what do you think?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Should I buy titan fall 2

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    DOOM Eternal Giveaway

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Comment in the next 24 hours and I may pick you to gift me DOOM Eternal

    submitted by /u/Dj_Rowan31
    [link] [comments]

    Love for all platforms

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    This sub should be the main one for next gen. Breaking the subreddits into pieces by “Series” is going to splinter the Reddit Xbox community.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Each subreddit will be smaller and less informative as a result.

    submitted by /u/JWAxeMan
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first Xbox like 4 months ago and I’m pretty broke so anyone know any good free games?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Switched gmail primaries now nothings working

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    My old gmail and the one that I started my xbox live and bought all my games on was my gmail that I got while in pk-12 school and the gmail was linked through that school district. Since graduating, that gmail was terminated. I added a new gmail not linked to anything, made that the primary alias, and deleted the old one not knowing if I had to sync anything before hand. It's still under the same microsoft account so I assumed everything would remain the same. Now, I'm getting messages on my games saying "We couldn't get your latest saved data" and so on, any help?

    submitted by /u/Cladop
    [link] [comments]

    COD's been stuck like this for a while now and I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Issue with signing into Xbox.com

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to sign in to xbox.com I get redirected to this website https://beta.support.xbox.com/ . Where I then can sign in hitting the sign-in button. In other words, I can't sign in at xbox.com, but can at the support site. I think this is the reason I can't sign into the sea of thieves forums either, which is my main problem

    submitted by /u/Magezky1
    [link] [comments]

    (First post here) I'm trying to record Counter Strike Condition Zero but Xbox Game Bar keeps saying this. How do I fix this? NOTE: Counter Strike Condition Zero does jot have the "full screen borderless" option. This problem also occurs with Half-Life. Anyone know how to fix?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    1 Year Gold Giveaway!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I am gonna be giving away a 1 year gold membership to 1 lucky winner to help them through this quarantine boredness!

    All you need to do is comment to enter!

    The winner will be chosen at random in 48hrs.

    Good luck all!

    • Gilly
    submitted by /u/MoreNiceThanGilly
    [link] [comments]

    Move internal hard drive to new xbox

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Has anyone done this without reformatting? I installed a 2TB SSHD but it seems like the console itself is bad, so I want to transfer it to a new xbox one x. I'm hoping to save time reformatting it. Would this work?

    submitted by /u/nyknicks8
    [link] [comments]

    What games use the new gamer tag system?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    What I mean is, what games hide the number behind the new GT hashtag system?

    submitted by /u/Logan4629
    [link] [comments]

    Exclusive Wars

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Backwards compatibility

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Hey all, I was wondering what need for speed games are backwards compatible. I've tried googleing it and get different answers I really wanna play underground 2 please help

    submitted by /u/FatnAngry1310
    [link] [comments]

    I recently had a power outage

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I know this probably gets asked a lot but I just had a power outage and now my Xbox won't turn back on, I unplugged the power cord for 10 seconds like Microsoft support said and pushed the button on the console and it still won't turn on. Please help.

    submitted by /u/RubaDubDub02
    [link] [comments]

    Slow download speed

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    When I test my internet speed in the network speed and statistics it shows about 100mbs. When I download games they only download around 15mbs . Is there any way to make the download speed faster ?

    submitted by /u/Vtec4929
    [link] [comments]

    Whatever happened to that Skull and Bones pirate like game? Did it get canned or what?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Can Xbox One save passwords for multiple wireless networks?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I've been taking turns playing CoD MW with my father, and if I bring my Xbox upstairs I have to switch wifi networks. My basement is like a bunker, and if I don't switch to the nearer network I get lag, and also download speeds tank from ~60 mbps to ~5 mbps.

    Can the Xbox One save multiple wireless networks? I've read articles that say that there was a planned update in 2018 for that but I'm not sure if that ever actually made it in.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/notmulder
    [link] [comments]

    Gift card sharing

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    So I got a gift card and I want to use it on two accounts. Is it possible to share the same gift card?

    submitted by /u/hasdrick
    [link] [comments]

    Game updating slower than normal.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I have 100 Mbs internet. When I test the connection on my phone I get about that and when I test it on my Xbox I get that too. But for some reason the download speed for the game I'm updating (CoD MW) is much slower. At max it'll it about 20 Mbs and sometimes drop into Kbs. Anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/SgtScrambles
    [link] [comments]

    Help for Multiplayer?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    My friend is having trouble with connections on multiplayer. He can connect fine to games that do not require an invite, but when I invite him to a game, he can only connect for a few minutes before being disconnected. We have a theory that the problem has something to do with personal game invites ( this happens on Sea of thieves, minecraft realms, and roblox), but cannot find a way to fix it. He has already restarted his console several times, reset his router, checked his xbox connection, called MS support, and more. If anyone has had this problem or is having this problem, please comment on how you have fixed it.

    TL;DR: Friend is unable to connect to games he is invited to, any help is needed.

    (yes, he has the games downloaded)

    submitted by /u/EffigyforJeff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment