• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Xbox 360 - XBOX 360 HDD

    Xbox 360 - XBOX 360 HDD


    XBOX 360 HDD

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so with the current quarantine thing I decided to revive my Xbox hadn't been used in a while and on booting the internal HDD was fine and later on, it prompted me to format it and now it's not visible is there a way I can format it on a PC cause it keeps failing via the Xbox UI, I've tried looking for solutions and none is working for me any recommendations.

    submitted by /u/fellow3-1
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m currently trying to make a new account but every time I try it does this can y’all help me if y’all have any clue what to do

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Purchase Advice

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I just came to India like 5 months ago for a vacation break from college and now am stuck because you know..... So how should I purchase anything from Xbox 360 marketplace? My Xbox 360 has default currency as U.S Dollar and since purchasing anything on the marketplace auto downloads on the 360...what if I update with an Indian Credit card and purchase a game with the local currency [RUPEES] on Indian 360 Marketplace would it be a success or a fail?

    P.S. I luckily bought my Xbox 360 here to India too.

    submitted by /u/KhanOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting a wired controller to PC

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    How do I connect a wired 360 controller to PC? I plug it in the USB port and I see it registers and updates the drivers in the Device Manager but I still can't use it when I play games on PC?

    submitted by /u/rndmlgnd
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 E is bad, good or great?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Life cycle and cooling is good or great?

    I never have this model because my slims works perfectly and this E is ugly to me

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    LF Minecraft players to help build a peaceful city

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    GT: GhostTeam 96

    I just want to relieve stress and build a city or something, maybe make new friends

    submitted by /u/NystultheArchangel
    [link] [comments]

    I need help achievement hunting in Doritos crash course and harm's way could someone with xbl gold help me

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Ps those games r free on the 360 Anyone interested DM me

    submitted by /u/___HaVoK___
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play FIFA 18?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Hi, complete idiot and newbie here so I apologize I'm advance. I had an old 360 that I dusted off to play in quarantine, and my husband has rediscovered his love for FIFA. His birthday is coming up next week and I wanted to surprise him with a headset and live (or whatever it's called now) subscription but the latest game I can purchase for the 360 is fifa 18, and I'm wondering if he'd even be able to find opponents anymore? Is there any way to find out? I'd hate to spend the money on a subscription if it's going to be worthless.... thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/Pizzatraveler12
    [link] [comments]

    What is this cord for??? Found it while cleaning the house and finally figured out it connects to my controllers, but I’ve never used it before and have no idea what it is.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    How much can I get? (Not a sales post)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    So I need to replace a sewing machine which is about 65$. I have an Xbox 360 that needs the disk intake fixed. It has the controller (wireless) and is possibly missing a cable. What can I get for it and where can I sell it. (It doesn't have to be 65$, I'm looking for estimates) picture

    submitted by /u/animaster888
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox 360 wireless race wheel is dead

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I got up this morning and went to try and connect the wheel with my pc as the adapter had arrived but now it won't power on! The wheels gets power from the ac wall plug but I need the battery power to turn it on too. It won't get power from the battery. Does anyone know what I can do? In short, the green light comes on but the X Xbox button doesn't so I can pair or use it. This sucks. I was so looking forward to starting some racing in lockdown and now I can't and I've wasted money on an adapter now.

    submitted by /u/Manniex9
    [link] [comments]

    Does HTML5 work on xbox

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I can't be bothered to spend 20 bucks.

    submitted by /u/FrozenNoober
    [link] [comments]

    free gold?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    does anyone know if there's any possible way to get Xbox live gold if so please dm me or comment

    submitted by /u/Vuican204
    [link] [comments]

    How to download fortnite on xbox 360

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment