• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Should I replace this caps? (Xenon mb, 2006)

    Xbox 360 - Should I replace this caps? (Xenon mb, 2006)


    Should I replace this caps? (Xenon mb, 2006)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Launch Xbox 360 Still Working (NXE DASH)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    Just got this gem... Gonna add the clear shroud and clean her up

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Any fans on xbox 360? I can't redownload my DLC for these games. How can we get the company to turn the servers back on?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    What your favorite games on the system? Any recommended games for me to try out?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Just a few days ago I tried out my Xbox 360 E console after cleaning and it seems to work fine. However I have no games right now for the system and I've been just using my 360 as a DVD player for now watching a movie. Any recommended games? Put your opinion in the comments and let me know.

    submitted by /u/Stevie_Goodwin
    [link] [comments]

    Jasper vs xenon vs falcon? Or any other? Which the best and why?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I want to buy a fat xbox 360 who have good cooling and long life cycle

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    i need an opinion

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    is xbox live gold still worth it for 360? i dont have a xbox one anymore but i like the 360 more. i dont know what to do

    submitted by /u/feelingdeadhaha
    [link] [comments]

    Elite vs slim vs E, which live longer? Which have the best cooling?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Worth buying the elite now?

    Easily overheat the elite?

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting signed out automatically - please help!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I've been banging at this by myself for a few days, Googling solutions and coming up with several ideas, but none of them are solving the issue: after I log in to Xbox LIVE on my 360, I'm automatically logged out after 5 - 10 minutes.

    I looked at the obvious reasons - there was not nor is there any ongoing service outage. I logged myself completely out of my XBox One and shut it down completely, so a dual login can't be the problem. I have deleted and redownloaded my profile AND cleared the system cache repeatedly. Still getting logged out automatically. Running a network test doesn't reveal any NAT issues, either. My account doesn't suffer any similar issues when logged in on my XBox One or the Microsoft Store app on PC.

    I'm clearly in the minority of folks having this issue as I can't find any troubleshooting threads any more recent than 2018. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm willing to try them. Up until now I've never had any issue with staying logged in. Thanks for reading and thanks for helping, in advance.

    Edit: Further attempts by me to get to the bottom of this - I disabled cloud saves because I could see the system straining to sync up save data created on my XBox One while I was playing backwards compatible games. I then deleted all BC games from my 360. Clear cache, reboot. Still getting signed out after 5-10 minutes.

    submitted by /u/ItsMeImTheGuy
    [link] [comments]

    If I clear the cache on my 360, will my minecraft world currently on the latest update get messed up after redownloading updates?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Achievements not translating?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    Any good family friendly games?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Coronavirus got me bored. What can I play? That's not an FPS / sport game?

    submitted by /u/PartyArtichoke
    [link] [comments]

    What’s going on with my Xbox 360?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    My Xbox will turn on but it won't show anything on my TV? My TV is acting like there is nothing connected to it but when I use the same hdmi for my other console it works just fine. Anybody else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it? It's driving me insane.

    submitted by /u/Rut-Roh-Raggy
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 worth it?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    How's going, bros?

    I got a very limited amount of cash, and I'm thinking of getting the good old 360 to occupy my head on this times (quarantine sucks), so my doubt is: does the online servers for X360 will be offline on the next few months? Since the console is pretty much 15 years old

    Thanks for our time and I'm sorry this was previously asked and went over my head

    submitted by /u/ApothiconDesire
    [link] [comments]

    Want To Play BO2 Zombies??

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    just repurchased a 360 getting major nostalgia. Wondering if any one wants to play some black ops 2 zombies

    i don't want modders/hackers want a few legit gamers

    GT: SupplyRex

    submitted by /u/Nmber-5
    [link] [comments]

    Can I transfer a game with my flashdrive?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm going to be moving soon (at least whenever the pandemic ends) and I was hoping to still be able to play some 360 games on my roommates 360 he has. I downloaded an old FIFA on my flashdrive, and am hoping that when I plug it into his 360 the game will work. Anyone ever done this? Just wanted to confirm if it works cause I really don't wanna lug my 360 down with me.

    submitted by /u/603to813
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment