• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Xbox - Recently made an idea come to life - the Controlster, your Xbox Elite Series 2 holster. 3D printed and works like a charm.

    Xbox - Recently made an idea come to life - the Controlster, your Xbox Elite Series 2 holster. 3D printed and works like a charm.


    Recently made an idea come to life - the Controlster, your Xbox Elite Series 2 holster. 3D printed and works like a charm.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Halo Infinite

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Full video

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    If you go to Xbox.com you will see a some distortion, a loading screen then a cicada pop up. After that you can see the Series X pop up then a message saying return in 4 days.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    We need this on game pass or GWG

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition Xbox Console Bundle

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Bought my first ever Xbox and the controller is an absolute work of art. It’s so pretty I feel like I shouldn’t even game with it lol

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    It is not my choice it is spacers choice

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    This needs to be Back Compatible

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Need a xbox friend pt2

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    So I got some Xbox friends back but I have people complete opsitite to me not there fault just not my type of people so I'm looking for 18-25 year olds who will take the piss with me and laugh and isn't to quiet or to loud people who like memelous and pyrocynical type of humor :)

    P.S. im a girl if that helps

    submitted by /u/xshrekisherex
    [link] [comments]

    Now available for Xbox One! - Woodle Tree 2: Deluxe+

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Anyone else having connection issues today with no shortage reported? I have tried everything, cannot reconnect to Xbox Live.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Checked Xbox status and they say everything is good... contacted Xbox support, and they said everything is good.

    Last night I was having issues connecting to Xbox live, but got in after a few retries. This morning I got in right away, and then later in the afternoon couldn't get it to work.

    I now can't even sign into my account getting error 0x87DD0019.

    They made me reset my Xbox, reset my modem, reset my router, delete everything, and divorce my wife, and nothing worked. I was working perfectly last night. I tried doing DMV, opening ports, and spinning around 7 times while whispering Bill Gates gently into my Xbox One X, nothing.

    Any ideas? I've spent about 3 hours looking online for fixes, and about another 2 hours contacting support. They hung up twice while "transferring me" which makes sense, I'm sure they use those really old phone systems where it's tough to know if you're hanging up or transferring.

    submitted by /u/ChronoGawd
    [link] [comments]

    Game pass giveaway

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    2 codes:

    1mo game pass 14 day game pass ultimate

    Best 2 comments in 24 hours gets them. Please state which one you want

    Mods contact me if you need proof

    submitted by /u/BlueFlamer3624
    [link] [comments]

    Collective minds strike pack

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Would I get banned on xbox if I use the strike pack

    submitted by /u/Infectedfrag
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got some vintage videos of the original Xbox or super early Xbox 360 days.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I've been going on a nostalgia trip and trying to find videos of xbox from 2002-2005. All I could find were mostly videos of news channels promoting it. Anyone got any home videos of the Xbox from these days?

    submitted by /u/DoctorReinhardt
    [link] [comments]

    Who knew making pictures was really fun, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Recent OneDrive uploads aren't working.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Backwards compatibility issues

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    When I play any 360 game on xbox one (mostly black ops2) the My account always loses its connection to Xbox live, even though I have gold. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/MagicWaves65
    [link] [comments]

    Up if you agree, lets end forced cross-play today

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Xbox360 - Can’t Play Games

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    So my friend is having a problem with their Xbox360. I don't really play Xbox myself so I'm not sure what to do. It won't let them play any games no matter what it's rated because it keeps telling them to put a passcode in. I'm sorry they didn't tell me anymore details other than this.

    submitted by /u/grim_earth
    [link] [comments]

    Clarification on Next Gen?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I just got done watching IGN talk about what games they think will launch on the new xbox this fall. They mentioned that some games released in the fall would release same date as the new console while others would release a little later. If the new Xbox is suppose to be completely backwards compatible shouldn't you still be able to play games released on the original Xbox One even though it isn't "optimized" for the new gen? Thanks for any clarification as this confused me.

    submitted by /u/Rafaelcab
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to know if a gamertag I'm changing to has already been taken so I dont have those numbers after?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    This grown ass man just booted me offline... And I still got no internet.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment