• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Xbox 360 - HALO ONLINE

    Xbox 360 - HALO ONLINE


    HALO ONLINE

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, looking for advice. My friend is sending me his old Xbox 360 for my boredom in quarantine. I used to religiously play Halo 1, 2, and 3 (although I was never really amazing at it). If I want to start playing online again which Halo game should I purchase from the whole series and which has the most online players?! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/UnderarmBread
    [link] [comments]

    Update on disc drive: there seems to be an issue with the top cover.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Recommend me games, please

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    I have a mid-range PC and a PS4 as well, so lately I only play games on my 360 that only came out on 7th gen consoles or exclusively on the 360. So far I finished Red Dead Redemption 1 and Wet, also sometimes I pop in SoulCalibur V or Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, also Crackdown 1 and 2 with Silent Hill Downpour and Dante's Inferno are on my backlog. Could you recommend me some more goodies? Thanks

    submitted by /u/TerA9599
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some 360 gamers

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I didn't play 360 online in the past , but I'm revisiting the collection and looking to game with people. The collection is broad and deep, sports/racing, shooters, and arcade. I'm also looking to fill in some friend leaderboards being as they're empty. Mic or no is fine. GT: Notsouber

    submitted by /u/oddthyme
    [link] [comments]

    Is an Xbox 360 disc playable on a pc?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Long story short I have an Xbox 360 game disc that I would like to play but no xbox. I have a fairly new dell laptop with a disc drive & was wondering if it's possible to play on it. And if so, how?

    submitted by /u/sasktel4
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what type of controller this it?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    How to spot a fake HDD?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I am willing to get a E 500gb HDD for my Slim, but i've been told that they are the most counterfeited of all.

    Is there any way of spotting a fake from an original one just by looking at the case?

    submitted by /u/AngelBryan
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox360 - Can’t Play Games

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    So my friend is having a problem with their Xbox360. I don't really play Xbox myself so I'm not sure what to do. It won't let them play any games no matter what it's rated because it keeps telling them to put a passcode in. I'm sorry they didn't tell me anymore details other than this.

    submitted by /u/grim_earth
    [link] [comments]

    I think my xbox 360 is leaving us... :,(

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    My brother and I used to play a few years ago, mostly skyrim though. And about half a wear ago I ran out of ps+ and I didn't get a new one because I got bored by it. (suck it, playstaion) Then I remembered my brothers xbox, and I booted it up and it worked well for a few weeks, but then it one day I accidentally left something on top of the vent exit.

    I don't know if that had anything to do with it, or wether that was before she started acting weird btw.

    Well sometimes the disc drawer would just randomly open up, once or twice in a gaming session, but then it started to happen more frequently up to the moment that that's all she does, she just opens and closes the disc drawer and makes that annoying sound.

    Even if you don't turn her on, as long as she has power, she turns herself on and opens the disc drawer.

    Oh BTW yes I am indeed referring to her as a she, we named her when we were younger, "Gertruida" is her name.

    submitted by /u/beastmaster6400000
    [link] [comments]

    Grinding noise in this drive after it’s closed and the read head does it’s two movements.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Download Issue fixed ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Did Microsoft fix the download issue many people were experiencing where the game would download till 79% and then it would restart ? I was having this issue with Halo 3 and Halo Reach.

    submitted by /u/nehanahmad
    [link] [comments]

    Clean

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    How often do you guys clean out your Xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/FirePea2014
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I try to play any online match on the 360 it lags and makes it unplayable (And I have pretty good internet speeds)Does anyone know how to fix this?Plz help.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    I've noticed this especially in gears of war 3.

    submitted by /u/___HaVoK___
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox asking to format the console?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Yesterday, when I turned my Xbox on to play with my brother something weird happened. Instead of asking what profile I'd like to use there were none, then after I tried to connect to Xbox Live it asked me to download an update to connect to Xbox Live for some reason, when I tried to download it it said that my Console lacked the 180 MBs required for the update (even though I have 2gs free since I have everything saved in a 260 GB USB. When I went to check the memory settings it only sais "Memory not formatted).

    Today I decided that it was better to lose my game progress rather than not saving progress anymore, I did it but nothing happened. I turned the Xbox on again and nothing has changed. Has my console finally died, after all these years?

    submitted by /u/B0RD3RM4N
    [link] [comments]

    Did Ninja Gaiden 3 and Tomb Raider Guardians Of Light recently receive an update for anyone else?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I installed ninja gaiden 3 a few months ago from games with gold. I played it for a couple of minutes and never played it again until a few days ago, it had me update before playing it. The same situation occurred with Guardians of light.

    submitted by /u/Futanariworshiper
    [link] [comments]

    Can i pay with a maestro card on the console or the web site?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Have a nice day everybody

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    A jerk came into our party today and "booted" my friend and I. Since we play games that involve talking to a lot of people, I was just curious, how do you protect yourself against booters? Can you "hide" your IP? Is a VPN the answer?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    I get the best thing to do is ignore them but it's happened enough times where someone takes trash talk too far and feels the need to boot you offline. These people typically have the same MO, usually late 20's, bored, trying to impress people half their age, but I'm just wondering what the best way to protect yourself against them.

    Is it easy to set up a cheap VPN? Will that help?

    submitted by /u/ridge9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment