• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Xbox 360 - You don’t see this ever

    Xbox 360 - You don’t see this ever


    You don’t see this ever

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Download iP locked content

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Hey dear com, I have a Map Pack for CoD I'd really like to download on my 360.

    My Account is set to another Country because here in Germany you just can't get certain stuff.

    On my Xbox One, I can download anything I want without a Problem. On the 360 the download stops at 99% and it says "Can't get download"

    Connecting the 360 to a PC via Ethernet is not an option because I have only one Ethernet port. My Router doesn't support to be set up with an VPN

    Any help, any idea?

    submitted by /u/Habitat97
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most popular online multiplayer for 360?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Want to download something but fearful what I download will have zero online players. Any suggestions on where I can see which is best?

    submitted by /u/CountryLadinDublin
    [link] [comments]

    Invalid Gold subscription

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    So I found an unused 1 month Gold subscription from 2015 when I bought my 360. When I tried to activate it, it displayed an invalid code message. Do the codes expire if unused?

    submitted by /u/dariusc04
    [link] [comments]

    Can't download Call of Duty

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Alright so everytime I try to download it it gets to 80% and says Can't download Modern Warfare, this is happening to every game in the series besides Black Ops 3, I already cleared the cache, changed my xbox region, tried to use an pendrive, it simply does not get past 80% without saying it wasn't possible to download, anyone got a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/LocalHacker2
    [link] [comments]

    Controller Problem

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    So for some reason, my wireless controllers won't turn on unless they are plugged in. All 4 controllers have the same problem and both my cords do the same, has anyone else had this problem and know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/FirePea2014
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring data between 360 hard drives

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hi, I have an Xbox 360 arcade system, and I'm wondering how I can transfer the data stored on my 20GB and 60GB hard drives to my Xbox one and vice versa? I know saved game data goes in the cloud, but I'd like to transfer everything else onto one drive instead of having it scattered between the three.

    submitted by /u/patddfan
    [link] [comments]

    Tekken 6 anyone?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I play tekken 6 daily.... add me "yeldellscientif"

    submitted by /u/yeldellmedia
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 wired connection with android phone

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I have an Elite model Xbox 360. These models cannot connect wireless internet. I used to use my laptop computer to connect my xbox 360 to internet by sharing my wireless internet with ethernet cable. But my laptop computer is no longer working. So I bought a usb to ethernet cable to connect my phone to xbox 360 but my phone does not detect usb connection when I connect my phone to xbox 360's ethernet port. When I connect my phone to xbox 360's usb port, it detects usb connection and I can share my internet with usb cable but xbox 360 does not detect it. Do you have any idea?

    submitted by /u/tugayturkyilmaz
    [link] [comments]

    Cases

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a place where I can buy Xbox 360 cases with specific game labels? I have a couple games with just generic GameStop cases that I'd like to get the actual cases for. Or am I just gonna have to suck it up and rebuy the game to get the actual case?

    submitted by /u/CTR000
    [link] [comments]

    forza horizon 2, resident evil 5/6

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    anyone still play these? considering getting them because of lockdown.

    submitted by /u/pockyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to unmod a modded Xbox 360?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I want to be able to play online on my Xbox 360 without getting banned. But there is a problem: my console is modded. Is it possible to unmod it?

    submitted by /u/N0SenseGaming
    [link] [comments]

    I’m upgrading to a PS4 so I was going to let my Xbox gold expire. Will I still be able to use the cloud for storage?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Looking to play harm's way multiplayer on the Xbox 360 with someone else it's a free game I just need to get the achievement play an online match it's my last one.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Any interested person please DM me Ur username on the 360 and we'll play.

    submitted by /u/___HaVoK___
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play cod 4 with me?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I wanna play Gamertag: Dkarp1

    submitted by /u/GroundbreakingSalad2
    [link] [comments]

    Help please! This is the back of my TV. How do I connect it to an Xbox 360? I’ve tried a vga to hdmi cable for video but it just says “mode not supported”

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Rrod fix?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I was reapplying thermal paste on the heat sinks and I reattached the x clamps. And now I just keep getting 2 lights on the left (overheat) so I was wondering if anyone has any insight on this Edit: phat Xbox 360 zephyr model. Edit II: I fixed it

    submitted by /u/bravesfan34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment