• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!

    Xbox One - Tech Tuesday!


    Tech Tuesday!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans! It's your friendly AutoModerator here. I'd like to invite you all to discuss any tech peripherals you have, are thinking of getting, have some questions about or need a recommendation.

    This is the place to chat about monitors, TVs, headphones, hard drives and any other peripherals to plug your Xbox One into.

    For the rest of my weekly posts, check out the scheduled posts list!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Making Halo Infinite | Audio Field Recordings – Vehicles

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Toybox Turbos is now free (as part of Games with Gold) via Xbox Marketplace

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Knights of Pen and Paper Bundle is now free (Via Games with Gold) via Microsoft Store

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Leaked concept art for WB Montreal's cancelled Superman game

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    PS4, XB1, PC | The Dark Pictures: Little Hope - Announcement Trailer

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Toy box turbo is now free with gold this message was wrong.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Gave the game pass already now for gold

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Fallout 76 : Wastelanders patch notes. Update live on Xbox!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    EA is back online for anyone waiting!!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Game Pass now available in Japan (plus list of included games)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    It's online, but notably is missing Game Pass Rewards, and with fewer games (for example, though KHIII is available on Xbox in Japan it is not included in Game Pass here). Full list of available games for Xbox (I don't have a PC to check what's available for PC):

    • #IDARB
    • A Plague Tale: Innocence
    • アケアカNEOGEO メタルスラッグX
    • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
    • Afterparty
    • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
    • Alien: Isolation
    • アルバスティア戦記
    • ARK: Survival Evolved
    • ASTRONEER
    • Bad North: Jotunn Edition
    • バンジョーとカズーイの大冒険ガレージ作戦
    • バンジョーとカズーイの大冒険
    • バンジョーとカズーイの大冒険2
    • Battle Chasers: Nightwar
    • Black Desert
    • Blair Witch
    • Blazing Chrome
    • Bleeding Edge
    • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
    • Bridge Contructio Portal
    • Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons
    • Children of Morta
    • ClusterTruck
    • Costume Quest 2
    • Creature in the Well
    • Darksiders III
    • Dead by Daylight: スペシャルエディション
    • Dead Cells
    • Dead Rising 4
    • DEMON'S TILT
    • Devil May Cry 5
    • DiRT 4
    • DiRT Rally 2.0
    • Dishonored 2
    • Disneyland Adventures
    • DOOM
    • Double Dragon Neon
    • Enter the Gungeon
    • F1 2018
    • Fable Anniversary
    • Fable II
    • Fable III
    • Fallout 4
    • Fallout: New Vegas
    • Farming Simulator 17
    • Felix the Reaper
    • For the King
    • Forza Horizon 4 標準版
    • Frostpunk: Console Edition
    • Gears 5 Ulitmate Edition
    • Gears of War
    • Gears of War 3
    • Gears of War 4
    • Gears of War: Judgment
    • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut
    • Goat Simulator
    • GoNNER: BLüEBERRY EDiTION
    • Grand Theft Auto V
    • Guacamelee! 2
    • Halo 5: Guardians
    • Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition
    • Halo Wars 2
    • Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
    • Halo: Spartan Assault
    • Halo: The Master Chief Collection
    • Hello Neighbor
    • Hollow Knight: ヴォイドハート・エディション
    • Hydro Thunder
    • Jetpac Refueled
    • カメオ (Rare Replay)
    • カメオ
    • Killer Instinct
    • Killer Instinct 2 Classic
    • Killer Instinct Classic
    • Killer Instinct: ディフィニティブ エディション
    • KOF98UM
    • LEGO Star Wars III
    • Lonely Mountains: Downhill
    • Mass Effect
    • Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
    • メトロ エクソダス
    • シャドウ・オブ・ウォー
    • Minecraft
    • MINIT
    • Momodora: 月下のレクイエム
    • ムーンライター
    • MudRunner
    • Munchkin: Quacked Quest
    • My Friend Pedro
    • NBA 2K20
    • Neon Chrome
    • NieR:Automata BECOME AS GODS EDITION
    • Ninja Gaiden II
    • おじいちゃんの記憶を巡る旅
    • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
    • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
    • Overcooked! 2
    • Pandemic: The Board Game
    • パンツァードラグーン オルタ
    • Pathologic 2
    • パーフェクトダーク (Rare Replay)
    • パーフェクトダーク
    • Perfect Dark Zero (Rare Replay)
    • Perfect Dark Zero
    • ピクニック
    • PLAYER UNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
    • Quantum Break
    • RAGE 2
    • レア リプレイ
    • レア リプレイ
    • ReCore
    • Remnant: From the Ashes
    • Riverbond
    • ロケットリーグ
    • Ruiner
    • ラッシュ:ディズニー/ピクサーアドベンチャー
    • Ryse: Son of Rome
    • Sea of Thieves
    • Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition
    • Secret Neighbor
    • Silence - The Whispered World 2
    • Slay the Spire
    • Sunset Overdrive
    • Super Lucky's Tale
    • SUPERHOT
    • 絶叫!スーパーマーケット
    • Tacoma
    • 鉄拳7
    • The Banner Saga 2
    • The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut
    • The Bard's Tale Trilogy
    • The Flame in the Flood
    • The Gardens Between
    • The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game - Definitive Edition
    • The Outer Worlds
    • The Surge 2
    • The Turing Test
    • ウィチャー3 ワイルドハント
    • Ticket to Ride
    • Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (Game Preview)
    • Totally Reliable Delivery Service
    • Tracks - The Train Set Game
    • Untitled Goose Game 〜いたずらガチョウがやって来た!〜
    • ヴァンブレイス:コールドソウル
    • あつまれ!ピニャータ
    • あつまれ!ピニャータ (Rare Replay)
    • あつまれ!ピニャータ2
    • あつまれ!ピニャータ2 (Rare Replay)
    • Wasteland Remastered
    • We Happy Few
    • Wizard of Legend
    • ウルフェンシュタイン:ザ ニューオーダー
    • ウルフェンシュタイン:ヤングブラッド
    • ウルフェンシュタインII:ザ ニューコロッサス
    • Worms W.M.D
    • Yakuza 0
    • Yoku's Island Express
    • Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
    submitted by /u/Ryoukugan
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still change to a 15 character gamertag on 360? Its supposed to be a workaround of the new 12 character limit. A friend changed my gamertag and I want it back. It meant a lot to me.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    HELP !! Easy games for small kids ??

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    So I got a little boy almost 5 who loves to play Lego Starwars. We have been playing Lego Starwars complete saga the last couple of weeks and now we're almost done with unlocking all the characters and now we need a new game.. He also got Lego world but that's still a bit to hard for him to play ( he's better with fixed camera and 3rd. Person view ) Need some good titles from you, and stay safe all fellow xboxers

    submitted by /u/oldirtypunk
    [link] [comments]

    Internet problem

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Hello everybody,

    So basically my Xbox has this weird problem, where the wifi wont work for a solid Minute whenever I am not in a party and activly playing. The minute I leave a party it wont work again and then work for another minute and then not work again. It started when I switched to a different Wifi-box, however this Problem doesnt occure when I connect the LAN cable. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Yellowman_very_bad
    [link] [comments]

    What's the fastest way to level up in Battlefront 2015? And do you have any other tips playing the game?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Trying to get to level 100 or at least level 50 and get some other achievements. Which modes yield the most points?

    submitted by /u/DonChurrioXL
    [link] [comments]

    How to come up with a gamertag?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I want to change my GT and some people have original ones that mean something to them. What was your thought process when you made yours?

    submitted by /u/chromiiium
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Companion Appreciation

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Dear r/XboxOne,

    I would like to say thank you for the Xbox Companion App for windows, as my Xbox One X finally had its HDMI Fried (which is what I came to conclusion after troubleshooting everything), and thought I would lose my system temporarily while moving. After I remembered that I had it connected to the App on windows (xbox was temporarily set up in one room, and that room was being used for studying by someone so I had to remote in to play the system) I was still able to play my console even if HDMI port is messed up. So I can still use my system, and it runs smoothly because everything is hardwired Ethernet, so smooth gameplay and streaming. So I want to say, thank you microsoft for making the xbox companion app, I can still use my xbox until I can afford to get it fixed/replaced.

    Do not take this App lightly, it really is helpful.

    Carry on Everyone.

    submitted by /u/Gamerpsycho
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Game for Quarantine free time

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there is a game that I can play with a friend or two that we can play together and beat the game together. I like games like Zelda a lot and Skyrim is fun too but a little too grindy. I'm open to any suggestions so please let me hear them. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DennisBarthalomew
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox keeps on crashing and making this weird noise [Tech]

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Whenever I go onto this one game on my Xbox it makes this weird noise and freezes. I don't think it's the Xbox because it always happens at the exact same time just before ioad into a match. The disc for the Game looks fine. Does anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/ojl123
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, I think my Xbox one s is getting hacked

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    My Xbox one s would often sign me off even though I changed my password countless of times, now it's asking for me to enter my password cause I'm accessing sensitive info or something to sign in. People say that when you keep getting logged out and when the Xbox one asks for your password that means that ur getting hacked ?

    submitted by /u/PoppingWithPoppy
    [link] [comments]

    Modern warfare says I can’t play multiplayer because it’s not downloaded........went to the store and it says multiplayer pack 2 is installed. Why tf is this not working? I’ve bought the game twice to try and play with friends, but this mishap keeps happening. Pls help

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Introducing my wife to gaming

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Since we are on lockdown for a while, my wife has asked about trying to learn how to game. I have Xbox game pass and multiple controllers. What are some good beginner games that you would suggest to start with? She doesn't have the best eye hand coordination in the world. Lol thank you in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/thedude_abides22
    [link] [comments]

    Turned off during update.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    So my xbox one was updating and I had just gotten a new TV. I paired a universal remote to the TV because I don't like the one that came with it and everything was fine. I then decided to also pair the remote to the xbox. Because why not? And it turned off, I didnt unplug the xbox, or press the power off button on the remote. It just turned off. Now if I turn my xbox on, my controller will disconnect, the xbox gives no TV signal, and after a minute it turns off. What do I do?

    By the way my xbox also has a tendency to turn off on its own (its out of warrenty its been like 5 years) so I opened it up and realized that the touch interface was broken and was sending ghost touches, so I unplugged it. If there is a way to fix it without holding the power button on the xbox that would be great. But if thats my only choice ill do whatever anyone tells me to. Please help.

    submitted by /u/UNRESTRICT3D
    [link] [comments]

    Mic Audio Issues With Gameplay

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I've recently noticed that when I'm playing any game, my audio becomes broken up for both gameplay audio and party chat audio. It seems to resolve itself randomly and appears to have no known cause. Anyone have any advice on how to fix it? I'm using an all red xbox one controller and a turtle beach ear force one xo headset. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Apollo_GTR
    [link] [comments]

    xbox one controller (with bluetooth)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Hi, Ive been having an odd problem with my controller (the newer one with bluetooth) that it wont turn itself on. I can turn it on by plugging it in and then if I unplug it will still be on and work, the xbx button still works and I can even turn the console off with it but for some reason it wont turn on without plugging it in first. This problem is now about 2 weeks old and updating the controller didnt help. If anyone could help that would be great since this is a big because I like to use a controller for the apple arcade and my pc.

    submitted by /u/EstaticWhale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment