• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Xbox 360 - What do you think

    Xbox 360 - What do you think


    What do you think

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    My friend give this to me

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    My limited edition Forza Motorsport 4 disc. Its rusty and slightly bent but it still has everything.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    So i bought to arcade codes on eBay is it possible to get banned if redeem

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I bought two arcade games codes(Peggle 2 and max curse of brotherhood).now if I redeem this can I get banned or will they let me redeem them, I have done it before with a code for lode runner and nothing happen but I kind of wanna make sure nothing happens after I redeem the codes.

    submitted by /u/Soulreaper689
    [link] [comments]

    Need people to play 360 with

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Need some more XB360 friends, mainly play CoD (BO2, MW2 etc) but open to any game. Mic isnt required but would be prefered. My GT is Guiltyxz so just add me and tell me below.

    submitted by /u/HeyGuilty
    [link] [comments]

    Toybox Turbos is now free (as part of Games with Gold) via Xbox Marketplace

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Lost all my games, need help!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    So somewhere in my 4 house moves over the last 3 years I've managed to lose all my Xbox 360 games - devastated! I had to sell my console years ago, but I kept the games because I knew I'd get back to them eventually.

    Well iso has happened and I managed to snag a console again and was excited to play all my old favorites, except I can't find them!!! I don't know if I got rid of them at some point and have blocked it out or if they are hidden somewhere insane.

    Either way I don't have them right now and I want to plaaaaaay! None of my local gamer shops have any good games, all sport stuff I have no interest in, and for some god forsaken reason Xbox live isn't letting me purchase and download anything.

    Is there any way to buy and download games other than on live marketplace?

    submitted by /u/littlemissredtoes
    [link] [comments]

    Day who knows what of quarantine, just playing some UNO!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    My Xbox360's disc tray isn't opening, could someone help?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Can you still change a 15 character gamertag on 360? It's supposed to be a workaround to the new 12 character limit. A friend decided to change my gamertag amd I want my old one back, but don't have a 360.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Logitech f310 controller compatible?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    I got the Logitech F310 controller to use on my 360. It supports XInput but nothing's happening when I plug it in. Any help?

    submitted by /u/DootDootDiggity
    [link] [comments]

    Is Your Collection Mostly Physical or Digital?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    And what makes you decide if you'll get a game digitally or physically?

    submitted by /u/xXiLax
    [link] [comments]

    Just scored this bad boy on Ebay, the package is half open though, but not enough for the controller to come out.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Elite Jasper Drive reflash?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I can't seem to get a clear answer from the internet and also see different answers. I have a Black xbox 360 elite phat that wouldn't read discs. I believe that it is the drive belts and also the laser. Xbox is pretty beat up but will power on. What I am wondering is that if I find the right drive will it need to be reprogrammed for the exact model that I have? Could I just replace the laser and the belts? how can I know the exact model drive that I will need to buy?

    Debating on finding a used console for a cheap price.

    submitted by /u/easyyou15
    [link] [comments]

    My controller broke...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    My controller broke...

    The problem was fixed, to anyone who has this problem, there is an answer in the comments.

    Hello lovely people of Reddit!

    So before I get into the problem I have to tell a little bit of a backstory. I was cleaning my house when I found an old box with my PS2 and Xbox 360, I was happy af. Then I tried to play some bo2 on the Xbox, but the controller seemed to be broken. I looked through youtube and searched in other places of the internet, but I didn't find any info. I found out that the problem was in the battery compartment, to be more exact the two metal parts that connect the batteries and let the power go to the controller, one of those metal strips have been bent and the part that is connected to the plastic has come off (see in the photo). I really don't want to buy a new controller or a wire to connect the controller to the console, that's why I really hope to get some help.

    https://preview.redd.it/lnfko4yqnts41.jpg?width=2268&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=84776e1083b5d951acf2598d90559952d5644d17

    submitted by /u/therealmishjaM
    [link] [comments]

    Hey All, Just wondering if anyone could recommend a portable carry case for my Xbox 360? I don't need to have a screen built in but I would like it to be able to fit the console, 2x controllers, video media remote, power cable and an HDMI lead. Picture below shows the Xbox model I own. Thanks!!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    What do you think guys? Does Xbox classic was a secret dreamcast2?? Check the video

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Black ops 2 still 99% modded and unplayable?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I hope not but i feel yes

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Playing without gold

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    Is there any game you can play online without gold?

    submitted by /u/Hormiga123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment