• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Xbox - My Girl Got Me This for X-Mas

    Xbox - My Girl Got Me This for X-Mas


    My Girl Got Me This for X-Mas

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    This a normal thing to happen?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Crysis 2 full game for 360, have fun..

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    My new design lab controller complete with gamer tag

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Another game for whoever's interested, XB1 and kinect required! Redacted in the comments.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    14 day XB1 Gold, enjoy!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Giveaway

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I have sea of thieves ori ship,phantasy star online 2,warframe and phantasy star online 2 Xbox game pass ultimate member monthly bonus, comment witch you want, one per person , first come first serve. I will PM the codes Edit: sea of thieves and warframe are gone the winners for those where u/cibyk and u/Riskpeow both phantasy star online 2 codes are still available edit:none are left

    submitted by /u/vital-spidey
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought a new Xbox and got a free month of Xbox gold and don’t need it. First come first serve for the code

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    WFPQP 3W2HP C3V4G XWC7Y P6DDZ

    submitted by /u/Qwez81
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question for Xbox users from a PlayStation fanboy.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Sony's refund policy is absolute crap! That's not a question just a statement of fact.

    My question is if I purchase a digital game on Xbox, download install and play for 20 minutes before deciding I don't like it would the purchase be eligible for a refund or a credit? Looking towards next gen purchasing and I'm leaning towards PC due to steams 1hour refund policy but I prefer console. What's the deal y'all?

    submitted by /u/thatoneotherguy42
    [link] [comments]

    WOAH DUDE, that’s like super racist let’s keep it clean

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    3 months Xbox live for 360, code will be disclosed in PM to the chosen one.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Buy Xbox one x now, or wait for the series x release?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    I still rock my old Xbox 360 and really want to upgrade finally. I'm torn between getting the One X or just holding out for the release of the Series X(but who knows when that'll be if it gets pushed back). Would it be worth it just getting the One X right now?

    submitted by /u/HumanSometimesPerson
    [link] [comments]

    Early press for original Xbox (from CMJ New Music Monthly)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Xbox one and 360 accounts

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    So I own a original 360 (big chunky one with no wireless internet) and just realized I've been being a smooth brain, and don't need a wireless internet adapter to play on the internet. So now I have an online account on my one and a offline one on my 360. Can I join the accounts, or will I have to put my online account on the 360 and replay all the games I have to get achievements again? Also I have Minecraft 360 on a hard drive, how do I upgrade it to one and can I keep my worlds? Thanks for reading through this novel if you did.

    submitted by /u/projectnitro
    [link] [comments]

    It wont turn on just the light if i attached it to power source ! is there a fix or just another dead controller ?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Reset Xbox because warzone was stuck at 100% update. Now that’s gone and battlefield v, my only other game won’t connect to servers. Any idea what the hell happened?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    14 day Xbox Game pass Ultimate Pass code.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Who wants it, I know someone needs it

    submitted by /u/Blanco-Lobos
    [link] [comments]

    PC Games on Xbox One?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Gamers, I have a stupid but serious question. Is there any possible way that I can play my PC games on my Xbox One? I'm not talking about Steam games and I'm not talking about simply mirroring my computer screen to my Xbox to play them on there. For example, I download a fan game on my Microsoft computer. Since Xbox is also Microsoft, shouldn't there be a way that I can take the game file and move it to my Xbox One, open it, and play the game on my Xbox? I have a feeling that the answer is no, but if any one has any ideas of what could possibly work, I'd very much appreciate it :) (also, if this isn't possible, Microsoft seriously needs to consider allowing this).

    submitted by /u/MasonM526
    [link] [comments]

    Error code 0x82d40003

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Hello everybody. I've been getting this error code every time I try to launch Modern Warfare and Call of Duty WW2. Both games have been bought on disc, not digitally. Does anybody know of any solutions, or if this is happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/BigBenis95
    [link] [comments]

    Is sharing store games and game pass games against the rules?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    By logging in with someone else's account in Microsoft Store (Windows 10), you have access to all of their store and game pass games. Is this against the rules?

    submitted by /u/emptvoid
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t play game I have please help

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    I bought a game before and have just reinstalled it. However now it will not allow me to play it. When I try to run it I get a message telling me to wait and then I get this message: "looks like you need to renew your Xbox game pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game. If you tried to launch this from a disk, check the disk - it might be dirty or damaged. (0x803f800e)". I have not gotten this game on game pass please does anyone know how to fix this error?

    submitted by /u/reddituser46290
    [link] [comments]

    Eite Series 2 does not last

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    In December I was finally able to save up for the elite 2 controller and now in April it has slowly been falling apart, the left stick started to have a minor drift then it became a problem when the right stick started to to it, then I lost my surround sound with the headphone jack, it took me awhile to save up for this controller and I feel it should have lasted longer than less than half the year. I need someone to tell me how to fix it or how to get a replacement, I am not able to leave the house but I still have warranty till the 27th and by the time the stores open the warranty will probably be expired.

    submitted by /u/Poptart62
    [link] [comments]

    a question about about Xbox One X vs Series X

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Is it worth still getting an Xbox One X (I'm 38 and trying to break away from gaming some and not get expensive hardware for NEW games) for a low price at this point with Series X looming? I still have an OG Xbox One (not S) and can't even take advantage of HDR and 4K gaming... I have a 55 inch 4K tv that I haven't even taken out of the box. LOL. I still haven't seen anything to justify me paying probably $500 for a Series X or $300 for a Lockhart (rumor), if I can still get a One X for under $230 and still play new unreleased games in 4K. Since Microsoft is continuing to release their new games on Xbox One, and PC, what's the reason to get one early if all you want is 4K gaming capabilities? Are 3rd parties following this trend? If so, I might just get a One X and call it a console gen. lol I also wouldn't mind having the option of playing 4K movies, so that's the only flaw about the digital only Lockhart.

    submitted by /u/Badasi12b
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment