• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Using a adaptive controller to play Injustice.(@allehassett_wolf)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Tom Warren from Verge says May Will be Full of Xbox Related News

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Naughty Dog's Sylvia Chambers joins The Initiative as Character Animator

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Klobrille: The unannounced project at The Initiative runs on Unreal Engine 4 and features "various weapons, gadgets, and a camera surveillance system".

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Why won’t it recognize my disc? It keeps asking me to purchase. I’ve reinstalled the game, did the 10 second reset on my xbox and my xbox reads all my other games fine.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    got these with my one x purchase. the top is game pass for 1 month and bottom is a 14 day free trial of gold

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Using a USB audio interface (XLR mic) with Xbox One (pictures only)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Adaptive Controller in action (@allehassett_wolf )

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Is anybody wants an NBA 2K20 code, here you go. Happy Lockdown!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Couch Co-op like resident evil

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Hi there, my wife and I have played all the resident evil couch co-op games and even took turns for the 7th one (single player).

    We like the zombie aspect to resident evil. It's honestly so perfect for us, we've played them all at least twice over. Just checking to see if anyone has any suggestions for other couch co-op games that might be fun. They don't need to be new or cool haha.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/iampatrickmay
    [link] [comments]

    I have two copies of GTA5... they appear to be identical (same purchase date/time). I installed one, played some online. Then my friend tried to invite me to his game and the invite opened the Store. What gives?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    New 'n' Tasty?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Can anyone please confirm that Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty (see link below) is a digital download not a disc? Want to get it for someone with Xbox One S but it doesn't actually specify anywhere. Thanks

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/oddworld-new-n-tasty/c4css7qss98c

    submitted by /u/aceOfNaN
    [link] [comments]

    Elite controller won’t turn on

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    So I've tried everything that I've been told to do and nothing will work. My cotroller turns on, blinks twice and then turns off. I've tried everything even changing the battery :(

    Has anyone got a fix for this? :/

    submitted by /u/devmadden
    [link] [comments]

    I certainly haven't used it. Not sure if these things have expiry dates on them!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Gamepass question

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    So last September I got the $2 gamepass deal which converted my gold into ultimate. That whole thing expired today. Right now I see a $1 gamepass deal going on. Csn I get a year of gold and then get the $1 to convert it (like last time) or since I already did that can I not do that again? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/SwallowmaWhatDude
    [link] [comments]

    Hardest Achievement You Have?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    What's the most challenging achievement you have unlocked?

    For me, Mile High Club on COD

    submitted by /u/TroLsauros
    [link] [comments]

    Gaming suggestions for my wife and I.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Hey all, I have Xbox game pass and am long for a two player split screen game for my wife and I to play. She doesn't have a lot of experience playing games, so something simple would be great. Slay something that has some tour of progression or sorry/goals to give us some motivation would help. Thanks everyone. Stay safe.

    submitted by /u/Fatcat1776
    [link] [comments]

    Need helping doing a system update for my Xbox which I’ve had no problems with up until now I cleaned it a few weeks ago and a few days ago I couldn’t connect to the internet or see any available WiFi even though there was WiFi our router is completely fine if anymore info is needed comment please

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I keep clicking on the “connect to internet” button but this won’t go away. Any help?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Is there a possibility

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Is there a possible way to record audio Like my voice and my xbox party with out an elgato

    submitted by /u/emptydemclips
    [link] [comments]

    How can I buy my boyfriend games

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Hi, I don't really play video games or have an Xbox but my boyfriend does and I really want to buy him games for his birthday in about a month. He lives far away so I want to send a digital gift card, should I buy one from Microsoft or like GameStop? How much are games usually, what's a reasonable amount of money to put on it? I don't want to put like a ridiculous amount but I want him to be able to buy a cool game. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/MacyPeridot27
    [link] [comments]

    COD Modern Warfare Community Update - April 24 - 15 GB Free Data Pack releasing on April 28

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Any decent MLB baseball game for XBox One?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Looking for a good baseball game to play at home, any suggestions for games to buy for Xbox One ?

    submitted by /u/glittervan206
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment