• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My somewhat modest physical collection (Not pictured: several digital/caseless games)

    Xbox 360 - My somewhat modest physical collection (Not pictured: several digital/caseless games)


    My somewhat modest physical collection (Not pictured: several digital/caseless games)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    My collection so far.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    My Collection

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Trying to play release terraria

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm trying to play release terraria for the xbox 360. While it worked the first time it just doesn't want to work anymore, my method is deleting the title update file in the terraria folder. It used to work fine but now it either forces me out of the game or forces an update, so if anyone knows what the cause of this is or how to fix it, it'd be very helpful.

    submitted by /u/durabledog0
    [link] [comments]

    can i buy ncaa football 14 digitally on xbox 360?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    i'm buying an xbox 360 again and was wondering if i could buy the game through the system

    submitted by /u/Drewcz03
    [link] [comments]

    Can a fat hard drive enclosure be upgraded with a 2.5" HDD like a ps3 or ps4 uses?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Randomly signing me out

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Anyone else having the same issue where Xbox Live is randomly signing you out? Has been happening since 4/24. What's weird is that my buddy is on an Xbox 1 and he's having the same issue!!

    submitted by /u/playtraveler21
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone on here own NBA Elite 11 on xbox 360 or ever downloaded the Demo of it?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    360 not connecting to internet

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    So I try to connect to Xbox live and it says

    Network: failed Internet: blocked Xbox live: blocked

    And all my ip settings are all set to 0 for some reason.

    submitted by /u/yomomdum
    [link] [comments]

    What is your fondest memory involving the XBOX 360?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Is this a jasper? If so, worth getting?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Some Problems

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Hi, so recently in quarantine and trying to re-live old days, I bought Crash Bandicoot : the wrath of cortex online. After much hassle trying to download it, now that I have it it tells me

    To play an Xbox classic game I need a Xbox 360 hard drive?

    I have literally no experience with the xbox and could use some help.

    submitted by /u/vickylosthermind
    [link] [comments]

    Some Problems

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Hi, so recently in quarantine and trying to re-live old days, I bought Crash Bandicoot : the wrath of cortex online. After much hassle trying to download it, now that I have it it tells me

    To play an Xbox classic game I need a Xbox 360 hard drive?

    I have literally no experience with the xbox and could use some help.

    submitted by /u/vickylosthermind
    [link] [comments]

    The Xbox 360 has something only it has, no other console has been able to replicate it

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    What version of xbox 360 doesnt get the red ring or is less likely to get it

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    I just had my original xbox 360 get the red ring and im not bothering on fixing it and plan on getting a new one. what version of the xbox 360 is less likely to get the red ring

    submitted by /u/Aaronbtw
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a game from another region ?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hello guys. I have bought a American gift card to buy GTA IV on Xbox 360 to play on my Xbox one. The thing is that I'm from France and it's not possible to buy the game using gift card on one and internet.

    I will try to find a 360 but I wonder I I can use my credit if I change region on it ?

    Thanks guys

    submitted by /u/FrenchBreadFTW
    [link] [comments]

    How do you change the fov on Forza 4?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I was playing Forza motorsport 4 and it's always buged me how zoomed in the cockpit cam is.

    submitted by /u/Ima_WeebGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Question: what’s your favorite bethesda(don’t remember if I spelt it right: game

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Mines Skyrim

    submitted by /u/Platinumtiger5457
    [link] [comments]

    Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    So for some reason I keep getting disconnected off of Xbox Live And It only happens when I play on COD Black Ops 2

    submitted by /u/Kev263
    [link] [comments]

    Launch 360 RROD - Options?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    So I've recently grabbed my old launch xbox 360 out of storage. Unsurprisingly its got the red ring now.

    It was working fine last time I used it but that was like 5 years ago. It had previously red ringed pretty early in its life back before MS were admitting there was a problem, but I "fixed" it with the towel trick (yeah I know, but it worked for me!). Typically it never died whilst MS were actually offering repairs!

    Whats my options now? Towel or similar trick again? Or has there been any learnings over the last few years that I've missed? Or given the price, is it just better to buy one of the newer models used?

    submitted by /u/WelshBluebird1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment