• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Xbox - My vision about XSX Senua's Saga Special Edition

    Xbox - My vision about XSX Senua's Saga Special Edition


    My vision about XSX Senua's Saga Special Edition

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Is there a way to send Xbox recordings of party chat?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    some people were saying some really terrible stuff to my friend and i and i dont think reporting will do it justice. And not just the usual trash talk.

    submitted by /u/slizsarbleh
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone know why this is happening

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Is there any point in getting a Xbox One X?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I've been wanting an Xbox for a while now. I havent gotten one because of the upcoming Xbox Series X which I'm very excited for but the wait is killing me.

    It'll be my first Xbox, however the Xbox One X being lowered to $299.99 is very very tempting. Whether I buy it or not, I'm still getting the Series X regardless

    I no longer pay for PS Plus on my PS4 because I want my online experience for next gen to be on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/BlooJay_
    [link] [comments]

    Gears Tactics: Review Mega Thread

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    question about the gpu in the original xbox

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    i know that there were some differences in the gpu between different versions of the og xbox. i've been playing mine recently and noticed it lags alot. is the frame rate the same across all the xbox version or are there some that are better at keeping a steady frame rate?

    submitted by /u/bulkchart32
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know how to get my Xbox analog to stop sticking to one side

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    xbox wifi issue

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    so i just moved houses and got a really nice 300 dollar router and paid for the 1000mbps of streaming blah blah blah from the network settings it says my download speed is 80 mbps and upload 6mbps but i still lag every game does anyone know what i could do to fix this i also cant move my router for wired ethernet

    submitted by /u/Andrew222204
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why my screen is showing red lines?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    I turned in my xbox S today and the screen is covered with red lines and other red pixels. This only happens when the screen is projecting the Xbox. I've tried 3 different hdmi cables and it varies from red lines to complete static. Does anyone know what is happening?

    submitted by /u/VengefulGolem41
    [link] [comments]

    HELP, something went wrong screen. What should i do?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    woke up 2 days ago with a "something went wrong" screen and error code:101, not really sure why, guessing a update went wrong or something. cant factory reset, offline update wont work either because im running a preview. should i wait for a new update? when a new update rolls out, will it update even if its on this screen? this is my second xbox this last year, i really do not want to buy a new one.

    https://preview.redd.it/hoofs4smpdv41.png?width=3024&format=png&auto=webp&s=22678b3a4e0fc0cfc1eb644af2423cffe6c9e688

    submitted by /u/skarpel02
    [link] [comments]

    Can I connect NordVPN on my Xbox without a pc or access to the WiFi router

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    There's a friend I have and one of his "friends" will randomly join the party and boot everyone offline. My friend refuses to block him because he's scared of being booted off by him. But anyways I have a bird VPN account and I was wondering if I can put it on my Xbox without a pc or admin controls for my router

    submitted by /u/Soviet-Deej
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile Hotspot help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Hello, I recently got a AT&T hotspot on my iPhone and tried to connect it to my phone. The Xbox connects to my phon, but after the Xbox checks connection, it says there is a hardware issue and tells me to restart my router. I have tried restarting my phone to no avail. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Spinier_Pigeon
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one elite controller turning off my Xbox?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Hi all. Recently, my Xbox has been randomly turning off for no reason I can see. However, when I plugged in another standers controller, I did. It. Crash for ages. Then when I plugged in my site again, it went back to crashing. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

    submitted by /u/sex_wit_a_massive_pp
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a childhood Xbox game.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I need your help to put a name on this memory. It was a game that came out on the first Xbox. The player was controlling a robot and if I remember correctly you could take the abilities of other robots. Now I know like it sounds a lot like another robot game but I'm pretty sure the robots in the game I'm looking had more human personalities. I remember there was an early mission in some kind of newspaper office or police station. And finally, I think you could ride and customize a flying car.

    Thank you for you help! Let's find this forgotten gem!

    submitted by /u/coachvicbaby
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX ONE keeps shutting off when I start a game, please help!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Iv had my Xbox one for years and it only just started doing this after I bought the game pass and downloaded a couple games one after the other and now every time I start up any game downloaded or not it shorts out and everything turns off, I even have to wait a couple minutes before the power box starts working again..

    • I cleaned the dust out and moved to another outlet to make sure it wasn't a plug shortage.

    • It's not over heating because it turns off first thing even after I leave it unplugged for a couple hours

    It seems to stay on until I start a game up. Iv never heard of downloaded games making an Xbox shut off like that. Is there anything else I can try to do other than a hard reset before I take it in for repairs??

    submitted by /u/MissFr
    [link] [comments]

    streaming not working

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    every time i try to stream, it says change r privacy settings. then i click it but it says error. anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/shaheerrizvi11
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Profile sign out when disconnected from live

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    My xbox is doing a strange thing. When I lose internet connection. Not only do I lose online abilities (obviously) but it actually signs me out of my profile. Meaning I effectively can't play games (even single player offline games) as I don't have a profile signed in. Like for example, I'm playing Project Cars 2 and when the internet drops out the game lags, I get signed out and I'm chucked back to the title screen thus losing and game progress. This is not an issue on PlayStation or even X360. On these consoles you remain logged into your profile and can continue to playing. You just can't access online stuff. It makes the Xbox essentially online only. Anyone else experienced this issue?

    I'm in the UK and Virgin is having internet problems at the moment hence why I'm experiencing this issue.

    submitted by /u/GnorcDan
    [link] [comments]

    Mic/ headset not working

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    My headset is not working when I plug it into my controller. The sound is still coming out of the tv and when I speak no one can hear me. I'm not muted are anything. Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/Superlogan101
    [link] [comments]

    Need multiplayer game suggestions

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I need your help guys. I'm looking for a game the 5 players can play online, whether that be PvP or PvE. Most games we play are 3-4 in a fireteam. One or two will always be left out, which sucks.

    We playing the likes of Sea of Thieves, Halo, Cod, Battlefield.

    Any good suggestions? I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/ciaran12gauge
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble logging into enforcement page

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Anyone else having trouble logging into the enforcement / reputation section online?

    I log in with my details, page reloads and then it asks me to log in again... And again..

    submitted by /u/RatBasher89
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing game pass perks.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Honestly most of these perks I'm not gonna use. For instance I don't care for sports games, so I'm not going to use the two NBA2K20 perks. I thought about sharing the codes if anyone else can use them, but I don't want to get banned or anything.

    EDIT: I didn't realize some of these don't give me a code, but download straight to my xbox. I only get a code for Warframe. Sorry to get your Hope's up :(

    submitted by /u/Robert_S_Pants
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know whats wrong with xbox live?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Trying to play Black Ops 2, have Gold and my wifi is connected yet it says i cant play due to gold, anyone know how to resolve this?

    submitted by /u/Master_Memer__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment