• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Xbox One - Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!


    Show-off Sunday! - Post pictures of your setups, custom mods, achievements... Whatever!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello Xbox One Fans!

    It's your friendly AutoModerator here, inviting you to post pictures and videos of your newest creations and victories.

    Post pictures of paint jobs, custom controllers, battlestations, Achievements, Gamerscore, Pins - It's all fair game today!

    For a list of my Scheduled Posts - Check out the wiki!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Had to double take when I thought I saw a floating Xbox logo when out on a walk earlier

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Game Pass twitter teasing new games

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Capcom is working on a Resident Evil 4 remake | VGC

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    PSA easy 2000 points, plus donating to a good cause

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Having a problem

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Problems with COD connecting?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Anyone else? Is it COD or Xbox live?

    submitted by /u/SharpyTarpy
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] Sea Of Thieves Code

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Got a spare code from an xbox one I got. I don't really like Sea of Thieves so l wanted to give it to y'all I'll post in the winner in 24 hours

    Edit: Don't forget to leave a comment

    submitted by /u/Pumpkinhead3125
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with elite controller 2. Left stick does not go up all the way with a thumb stick in place which causes me to walk slow in just about every game I play.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Disabling Wifi for use in a Correctional Facility

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I am a command officer for a county jail, and due to the whole COVID-19 thing changing our operations around, we decided to buy an Xbox One X for inmate use.

    The only problem is that it appears you can barely even turn it on without having to connect it to the internet. So my question is - do you know of any way that you can completely disable all internet-based connections to the unit and still be able to play games? As you can imagine, allowing inmates to be able to have unauthorized outside contact can be a HUGE security risk, but we still want to be able to give them something to enjoy as a result of increased lockdown times.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Ayodep
    [link] [comments]

    Decent monitor?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I plan on switching from mainly pc gaming to xbox. I plan on getting the xbox this fall and I wanted to create a list of what I want to save up for. I have This monitor for my pc and it works great. Then again i am the casual gamer. I don't pay that much attention to deep black and bright whites. I am that gamer that just wants to have fun. Would you guys reccomend this monitor or should I get a different one? If there is a better monitor for around $200 or under that is great.

    Thanks in advance for responding (if you did)

    submitted by /u/PJseiler
    [link] [comments]

    [GIVEAWAY] Let's keep it going! 12 Month Xbox Live Gold membership

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    I recently got a gold membership off Groupon but with work I am not getting much time to play. I would like to pass it along to someone that can use it!

    Giving away a 12 month xbox live membership! [🤙]([GIVEAWAY] 12 month Xbox Live Gold Membership r/xboxone https://imgur.com/gallery/Ojw5asF)

    Leave a comment below, drawing will be in 24 hours. (April 13, 2020 7:30 am PST)

    - might not be available in all countries

    Mods... I messaged yesterday but seems rules have changed. I have a link for you.

    Edit.. Happy Easter Everyone! Stay safe, Play xbox

    submitted by /u/bitzquick1
    [link] [comments]

    Mafia definitive edition info dump and startup screen

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass is $39.99 in the MS store, but Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition is on sale for $22.49. Can I buy this instead if I already have the game?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Currently replaying the game.

    Do I have to wait for the whole thing to download or will it just add on to the game I already have?

    Also, is the Season Pass even worth it?

    submitted by /u/yeahwellokay
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix E106 error

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Strange Bug

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    X1X Constant disconnections from WiFi

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Ive had my X1X for 2.5 years, never had an issue until just recently. I can play Red Dead, watch Hulu but it seems every 30 minutes up to every 6+ hours it'll randomly disconnect from the WiFi. Only two ways I've found to fix it is do a hard reset, or go into network settings and go offline and the come back online.

    Both of those solutions provide me short term fixes but it just disconnects again later. I've seen that this is a common issue with the One X but I haven't found a real solution, does anyone here know a more permanent fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Kill_Dill
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding the right monitor

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I do sort of have one in mind, but I am completely new to anything of the type. The one I was looking at was the MSI Optix MAG27CQ 27" but I was wondering if my Xbox One X would be compatible with it.

    submitted by /u/ScarceHere436
    [link] [comments]

    Hey I saw that game pass is beta on pc if I buy it on my xbox will it transfer to my pc too?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    BO3 Use game or buy it

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I am confused as to why it lets me "use" this game or "buy" it. what does it mean by "using it"

    submitted by /u/PajamaLlama0
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get the ABC app on Xbox one?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Is there a way to put the ABC app on Xbox one or can you only access it through the browser?

    submitted by /u/jleist007
    [link] [comments]

    Install

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    i was recently downloading Phantasy star online 2, it was at 47 percent. i unplugged my xbox for 30 seconds so i could move it and it's back to 0 percent. anything i can do?

    submitted by /u/802Ira
    [link] [comments]

    Account Question

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    So a buddy of mine has an xbox live account that he gave to one of his friends for some reason or another. That friend spent money on the account using his own debit card.

    Today my buddy told me he took his account back from his friend because of some drama. I was wondering if he was within his right to do this, considering it is still his account, his email, security questions, etc. Does the other guy have rights to the account because he spent money on it?

    submitted by /u/smallso1197
    [link] [comments]

    Are they ever going to fix the profanity system? Making a looking group as a pain right now

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment