• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Xbox - Switched the hardware from my broken elite to my old controller.

    Xbox - Switched the hardware from my broken elite to my old controller.


    Switched the hardware from my broken elite to my old controller.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    My Mom Made Me This Custom Controller.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me what brand this logo is from?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    14day Xbox game pass ultimate trial

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Edit:

    This code has been snagged up. Glad I could make one person's day, wish I could give you all free codes! Hope you guys are all still able to get some games in and have a fun time! Much love! 😁

    I bought an Xbox controller for pc, and got a 14day free trial for Xbox game pass ultimate. I don't have an Xbox so this is pretty useless to me.

    Is this something that is useful to you? I'm not certain of trial periods on Xbox and how valuable this is, but if you want it just comment below and I'll message you the code - doing this because I've seen mixed messages about codes getting sucked up.

    Play on! 💪🏻

    submitted by /u/jonar2
    [link] [comments]

    This screw is stuck. I’ve tried everything to get it unstuck, any words of wisdom?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    When/where should I buy a xbox one x?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I need to upgrade my xbox one for my 4K tv... I have been playing my playstation pro and want to go home to xbox haha

    When is the best time to buy a xbox and where? I just want a console and controller dont need the bundles

    submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan
    [link] [comments]

    Finally have room to set up my collection

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Why are you an Xbox fan?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    PlayStation & Nintendo were already big names before Xbox hit the scene, so why did you jump ship to Xbox?

    It was the 360 for me, I fell in love with the Halo, Fable & Gears of War series. I've got the rival systems but I'm always mostly on Xbox.

    What convinced you to get an Xbox?

    submitted by /u/McFlyMaverick
    [link] [comments]

    Good introductory game to Xbox One?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    My husband and I, having streamed everything there is to stream since the covid outbreak started, have decided to purchase an Xbox One. My husband had the first Xbox and is familiar with the platform, but I haven't played a video game since PlayStation 2. I have to admit I'm a little bit intimidated by the controller and the complexity of new games. What would be a good game to get me into the swing of things? Thanks in advance for your help!

    (Extra info: back when I was playing PlayStation, I loved GTA, Tony Hawk, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Twisted Metal, and Tomb Raider. Nothing fancy, just the standards!)

    submitted by /u/Elliott_Shepherd
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on how to properly clean my Xbox one?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    My Xbox one is super dusty and I've cleaned the outside cause that's easy but I know dust got inside and is clogging the airflow.l and making my Xbox heat up faster.

    I posted awhile ago about opening up my Xbox but I've decided the risk of my dumbass breaking it is too high.

    So how can I clean it? Should I get one of those air duster cans or something and spray it in? I just want the fan to have better air flow so it doesn't work hard and speed up the fan every 10 minutes.

    submitted by /u/nathanroot28
    [link] [comments]

    Batteries heat up in controller after taking it apart

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    So I recently took apart my Xbox One controller to fix the thumb stick (it got detached from the arm), and I was able to fix it. However, the next time I tried to use the controller, one of the batteries got incredibly hot and I'm worried it would start a fire or explode. This has never happened before and I'm worried I messed something up while taking apart the controller. If anyone knows how to fix this issue or what I might have done to it it, help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ball_of_bread
    [link] [comments]

    Clips not capturing

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I have a xbox one x and recently been noticing when I go to capture a clip from COD that it only captures about 10-17 seconds worth of the clip, regardless of what length I tell it to capture. I have changed my resolution settings and have deleted a bunch of old clips so there is plenty of room. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/rmtl93
    [link] [comments]

    anyone notice a degradation of microsoft support over the years? early on in the xbox one launch CS was amazing....nowadays little more unprofessional

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    so as time has went on microsoft support seems to be a little less....good, little more unprofessional like arguing with teens at game stop...before felt kind of like white collar professionals with degrees...

    one of the reasons that gamestop customer service plummeted was that the company as a whole started becoming unprofitable, going back a decade.

    is Microsoft hemorrhaging money and thus lowering the quality of the CS employees or is management being upset at the generosity of CS?

    i'm kind of becoming disillusioned with the product and might consider this current xbox the last,

    with my few interactions with CS, how unprofessional they are, leading to a more digital only based economy, kind of getting turned off with microsoft.

    When I was getting my MBA, one of my colleagues had done his dissertation on the outward signs of a failing business and one of them was the decline of customer service, discounts, offers etc im not saying xbox is going under, but i defintly see them offering less value for the dollar...

    submitted by /u/DrWhoaFan
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox games on PC

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I just got Xbox beta for the PC and I tried downloading Forza Horizon 4. I already have FH4 on Xbox and I am able to play it. For some reason it doesn't let me play it on Xbox beta and I'm on the same account. Please help!

    submitted by /u/blisterkrieg
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still playing MW3 Or BO online

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    What are viable aftermarket power supply units for the original Xbox?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    My original Xbox finally broke. Before breaking the bank on a new system, I want to try replacing the power supply. Microsoft doesn't support repairs for the original system anymore. What are some good quality replacements?

    submitted by /u/cathbol
    [link] [comments]

    I have a stupid question: can I use Xbox gift cards to pay for Gamepass Ultimate?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    my local Costco has $50 Xbox giftcards on sale for $45. can i use those cards to renew my gamepass ultimate membership?

    submitted by /u/zz68h
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help: Fortnite and Xbox

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Hi, a newbie to Xbox here. My son has a Fortnite profile, which he has used on his ipad. The other day I bought him an Xbox and for whatever reason, his Fortnite profile is the same as the profile I set up for him to have an Xbox account. Two separate things, right? Might have been user error. Nonetheless, for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to log him out of Fortnite on his Xbox and log back in with his other user profile. Can anyone help? Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/Clamfam18
    [link] [comments]

    Guess the game that made me buy a Xbox and I will dm u a metro 2033 redux code for Xbox one

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Watch dogs 2 on Xbox one

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I was doing to searching to see if watch dogs 2 on Xbox one works with a keyboard and mouse, but the only thing I could find was a deleted reddit thread on this subreddit, does anyone know if you can okay watch dogs 2 on Xbox one with a keyboard and mouse, and if so how?

    submitted by /u/xX_NOT_FBI_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Series X worries

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    I'm honestly kind of worried that all of my friends are going to move on to the series X this holiday and imma keep the one because there is no way in hell that im going to buy another console. What are you guys doing? Are you sticking with the 1? Moving to the series X? Let me know.

    submitted by /u/The_harryest_d
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Headphones to work on my Xbox 360?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    So, my family don't know I recently purchased a 360 & I want to keep it a secret. (They don't like video games, they think it's a waste of time.) I want to play it with headphones but don't quite know how..

    Here are my options:

    -I have headphones similar to this, with audio jack or USB adapter. Can I plug this into the system?

    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07KR6B9CR

    -A Laptop. If I plug the HDMI cord into my laptop, will the system treat the monitor like a TV?

    -Television. It doesn't have USB, but it has round Red White Red Blue Green ones... IDK if headphone can go into any of these?

    -Desktop Monitor. No USB or audio jack so it would be silent gameplay.

    -Apple EarPods. Pretty sure this is new technology that won't connect, but putting it out there just in case.

    submitted by /u/jimmy_randall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment