• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Burnout Paradise was incredible. Gave it a good run today.

    Xbox 360 - Burnout Paradise was incredible. Gave it a good run today.


    Burnout Paradise was incredible. Gave it a good run today.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Breakfast with Bionic Commando

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    can someone recommend me games that i can get every achievement without needing to have internet?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Elizabeth Dress Up (avatar code)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    this is it, if you claim it, please comment that you did so.

    You can only claim this if your avatar is female.

    cctxt-hcmvh-d369x-dcrq4-qhycz

    submitted by /u/AttackOfTheThumbs
    [link] [comments]

    The good old days

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Can somebody help me out in Dark Souls 2?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    The ruin sentinels.

    submitted by /u/Dusty546
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Slim Heating Problem

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    So in short my 360 Slim get's hot and I mean smoking hot within minutes. My discs are also very hot when I take them out, it's like they been left in a heater all day and they get blurs and one of my discs has a permanent blur mark and all of that happens within about 30 minutes of having the console turned on. Top fan spins (horizontal PoV) but it spins hot air and it's not very much because when I put my hand on it I don't really feel any air coming out while the other fan spins cold air and I can feel the air come out... I unfortunately am not an Xbox expert or anything so I don't really have any possible ideas for fixes nor do I trust myself taking it apart.... any ideas what the problem could be??

    submitted by /u/OskarTheComrade
    [link] [comments]

    Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare Lobbies

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Anyone out there playing Garden Warfare??? I used to find good sessions in the beginning of this month but now all I am finding is empty servers. World Of Tanks working fine, which means my Internet is fine... So anyone?

    submitted by /u/KhanOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    When I was younger, I accidentally deleted one of my favourite Xbox games. Hole in the Wall.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    The problem is, It's not on the Xbox marketplace. It also doesn't appear in my Purchase history. There is save data though. Could you please help me? Here is a picture of the save data: https://imgur.com/gallery/MbPVsSD

    submitted by /u/coulrulner1
    [link] [comments]

    Both wireless controllers will no longer synch with console

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Anyone else experienced this? No rush on replies as I know it is Easter weekend. It's just weird that I was able to connect wifi, play DVD's, and games about two weeks ago. Then I turn the thing on WITH the controller and there is no connectivity once it boots up. The regular synching buttons work fine to spin the lights around the home button and the power button on the console. However, when I try and try again the controller is the only device with a spinning set of lights & still nothing will connect.

    I've looked at many videos but they all assume I'm a noob who knows not how to, for the common attempts, synch my controller wirelessly to my console.

    Any help is appreciated in advance & Happy Easter everyone.

    submitted by /u/toytony
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox location stuck on US???

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    My boyfriend has an Xbox 360. We are trying to purchase games on it but for some reason changing the billing address location isn't possible and it's stuck on US. We live in Canada, so it won't let us purchase games. We've already changed the locale in the system to Canada and it still doesn't work. Any advice? Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/10al
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox S shuts off after 20 mins or so. Something with the power brick or the system?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    So my Xbox S shuts off after 20 or so minutes of playing. Every time I feel the power brick it's pretty hot so is it my power brick dying or my system causing it to overheat?

    submitted by /u/JustASeabass
    [link] [comments]

    Online 360 games in 2020?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I was recently able to get my 360 working again, and I was wondering if there are still games that one could play online. I'm specifically looking for first player shooter games such as cod, halo, or battlefield. Any and all input is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/purplehaze514
    [link] [comments]

    My XB360 wont launch a game

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Hey! So my Xbox 360 boots, fine actually. However when I go to launch a game it goes immediately to a black screen where I need to restart my xbox, any help?

    submitted by /u/OhShizMyNiz
    [link] [comments]

    Best controller batteries to buy in Australia

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I've been locked up at home and decided to pull out the 360. Unfortunately the batteries are basically dead.

    Can anyone recommend where to buy quality batteries online that are good quality and will arrive pretty quick.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/BogglesHumanity
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about save data

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    see, i have completed 100% the hd version of jet set radio on the xbox 360, and, is it possible to transfer my save from the xbox version to the pc version or this is not the good place to ask this?

    submitted by /u/johnnyjezz1
    [link] [comments]

    Was XBOX 360 the first console to ever allow "easy" game development?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Im talking about C# + XNA. I really wish only consoles had the CPU? to handle stuff like python for example but it seems game dev before xbox 360 was all assembly and low level coding. I recall BASIC for some old consoles I think...maybe im thinking of the ZX spectrum, but now that im thinking about it.....if the ZX spectrum could handle BASIC why didnt NES have it for example?

    submitted by /u/splishyandsplashy
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantined looking for game suggestions

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I am not a big gamer, I've played mostly N64, game cube and PS2. But also some other newer consoles occasionally. I have a 360 I got when I worked with Xbox years ago but I think all I've played is Red dead for maybe 3 days. I like games like: Red Dead, GTA and Resident Evil because they're easy to just play for a few hours and come back to 2 weeks later without caring about the story. Any suggestions? ( I also like some sports games and Wii type games)

    Thanks in advance for all your suggestions. I'll probably look at all, but the weirdest, of them. I've always wanted to get more into gaming since my job often involves it. So this isolation seemed like a good excuse.

    submitted by /u/HankBeMoody
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox360 Controller Charging Cable for PC use?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I have a wireless controller, but i would like to buy one of these:

    https://i.gyazo.com/fc3b4055c39b8437074264d277f493dd.png

    You think it will work on a windows pc? not just to charge but to play with? I rather buy that than a wireless receiver.

    submitted by /u/Awake360
    [link] [comments]

    How to know what disc drive an xbox 360 s has without taking it apart?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    I want to swap my drive because it will not read discs and I need to extract the dvd key for a new drive

    submitted by /u/wojtek30
    [link] [comments]

    Fat 360 Stuck Disc Drive

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I have a fat 360 elite and the disc tray keeps getting stuck. Hitting the console hard will pop it open. Does anyone know how to get these things working again without hitting the console?

    submitted by /u/SkyeTheFurry
    [link] [comments]

    Was not possible to downlownd the game

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    With the quarantine i got some new games and decided to play some that i bought a long time ago but didnt downlowded so i start the downlownd but everytime It just cancel at a random time and say was not possible to downlownd the game anyone know how to fix?

    submitted by /u/LabelG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment