• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Xbox 360 - A tribute to one of my favourite Gears of War games.

    Xbox 360 - A tribute to one of my favourite Gears of War games.


    A tribute to one of my favourite Gears of War games.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    I miss the 360 days.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Yeah, I said it. I am honestly bored of the xbox one. I've played all the games of interest (besides ones that have yet to release of course like cyberpunk) cuphead was a favorite, but it's going to take them a while longer before they release that, probably when the series x is out it'll be done. modern warfare is fun with friends, but I can't always play with friends. I do have an interest for hunter call of the wild too. But that's really it, I did enjoy 7 days to die, but I changed my gamertag and it entirely glitched the game to the point I can't even play it. What else is there? Only thing I haven't checked out much is indie games, I usually love them, but there's no specific section in the store.

    submitted by /u/TDSRage97
    [link] [comments]

    My current Xbox 360 collection

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    After a year of scouting around

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Is there any way to record a gameplay without a capture card?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Who here has played Real Steel on their Xbox 360?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone here has played Real Steel on their Xbox 360? I have been playing the game ever since 2015, and I haven't seen anyone talk about it.

    submitted by /u/Skido23154
    [link] [comments]

    Rip my old account

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    6 years of digital history of my life lost all because some Chinese hacker wanted to ruin someone's life. Maybe I can find a way to get it back but I doubt it but most of my saves are stored on the hard drive

    Rip Major Gamer 145

    December 2013-December 30th 2019

    submitted by /u/CaseyGamer64YT
    [link] [comments]

    Use USB Drive with computer

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Can I use a USB drive that contains mostly games for the 360 with my computer as well without ruining the formatting?

    submitted by /u/Trickybuz93
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy a brand new Xbox 360 controller?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Ik its hard finding one brand new but I need one badly lol

    submitted by /u/Mandalorian2001
    [link] [comments]

    I think my controller broke

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    So my wireless controller the one that came with the system I bought it in 2014/15 I cannot remember what year the controller won't turn on after replacing the batteries it still won't turn on plz help

    submitted by /u/hothorseraddish
    [link] [comments]

    Is this it? Look at my last post for reference

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Just dance 2018 is free on the store.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share

    submitted by /u/jgnodado18
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I’m trying to create an account for Xbox live but it keeps telling me this when it’s in the process of creating it :/ any suggestions?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Xenia - Gears of War 3 & Gears of War Judgement Fully Playable Now!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    After the license transfer, should i delete the profile from i transfer the game?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    If i delete only the profile my main profile have the transfered game in my downloads? Or how this is work?

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    how to disable vibration in a xbox controller

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    hello I have a problem with some computer games that do not have the ability to disable vibration Like horror games and I still use Windows 7 for private reasons It does not support vibration deactivation In an Xbox controller

    I am looking for a way to disable the vibrate

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/cybertinghir
    [link] [comments]

    Good racing wheel?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    any recommendations for a wheel to play forza motorsport 4 with? thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/gurpy123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment